Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Help me identify this case!

As the topic subject says .. help me identify this case's brand and model so I can find specs on it.

Because I cannot, for the life of me, find this bloody f*king thing:

Click me for the pic because I suck at cropping images on fora! 01
    Click me for the pic because I suck at cropping images on fora! 02
    "A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of fucks I do not give."
    - Kirito, Sword Art Online Abridged by Something Witty Entertainment

I need to know as well seeing as I spent the past 2 hours looking. I'm conviced these are shopped and the case doesn't exist.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo X View Post
    I need to know as well seeing as I spent the past 2 hours looking. I'm conviced these are shopped and the case doesn't exist.
    If only that were true ... it would have spared me some sanity.
    It's real ... incredibly frustrating but it really is real.
    "A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of fucks I do not give."

Deleted
    It looks like an early 2000's Antec plus view with some modern features. I'm guessing it's either pre-prod/proto, defunct or China only (not found on Alibaba). It looks like it may be quite a few years old.

I think Vertigo was suggesting it may have been shopped before you got the picture. Does knowing where the photo came from help shed any light at all?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DonGenaro View Post
    It looks like an early 2000's Antec plus view with some modern features. I'm guessing it's either pre-prod/proto, defunct or China only (not found on Alibaba). It looks like it may be quite a few years old.

I think Vertigo was suggesting it may have been shopped before you got the picture. Does knowing where the photo came from help shed any light at all?
    It's not a prototype and it does resemble 1 ancient Antec case but it's not Antec.
    It is an actual case that is used by a friend of mine in Greece today, he got the case when he bought it with his Ivy Bridge system (i7-3770).

He can't find where he bought it or what the name/brand is at all, I'll pressure him to travel back in his Greek Attention Span Lacking Brain and think of where he bought it.
    But it's HIGHLY unlikely he bought it off of eBay or any Chinese seller, likely from a normal (r)e-tailer in Greece as it is a custom (pre)build.

Basically his kit is being scorched by Greek summers as the case apparently has poor airflow and I wanted to check the specs what can be done without resorting to a new case and all.
    Whether a new CPU cooler fits as well as a possible Arctic Accelero Twin Turbo 690 cooler for his GTX 690 (yes he surprisingly still has a working 690 even though most died out because of poor power circuitry).

I've spent about 24 hours now trying to identify this f*king thing and all I have to show for it is ... well ... NOT A GODDAMNED THING!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evildeffy View Post
    ..snip
    Ahhh, not sure the general internet has the answer unfortunately, these Antec clones were 2 a penny at one point :|

For cooler space I'd suggest he just gets in it with a tape measure.

I suppose a trip to Greece is out of the question?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Denpepe View Post
    I suppose a trip to Greece is out of the question?
    Haha ... unless someone would like to sponsor it for me ... yes out of the question

- - - Updated - - -

Ahhh, not sure the general internet has the answer unfortunately, these Antec clones were 2 a penny at one point :|

For cooler space I'd suggest he just gets in it with a tape measure.
    Goes beyond just CPU cooler and GFX cooler and whatnot, it's seeing the possibilities of the case which I cannot do whilst not even close to Greece (ca. 3.500 Kilometers (2.200 miles) away.

Deleted
    Goes beyond just CPU cooler and GFX cooler and whatnot, it's seeing the possibilities of the case which I cannot do whilst not even close to Greece (ca. 3.500 Kilometers (2.200 miles) away.
    A picture of the inside + measurements should do the trick?

15+ Year Old Account
    A picture of the inside + measurements should do the trick?
    I tried that yesterday .. he almost had a panic attack for even suggesting it.
    I'll try and get it again from him ... but honestly I think this design may be 10+ years old.

It just screams the infatuation of old Nokia phones when I look at it.

Deleted
    I tried that yesterday .. he almost had a panic attack for even suggesting it.
    Ahh, I see what you are battling with.

The newest Antec case which looked similar (plus1080 AMG)does have removable drive bays but from what you are saying he doesn't sound like he will be up for any more serious modding. This case is only listed as supporting 80mm fans though, if that's the case, cooling it efficiently is gonna be Delta loud o_O

I was just kidding. I wanted to know what it was and after a few hours gave up. I'm just trying to convince myself it doesn't exist.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ahh, I see what you are battling with.

The newest Antec case which looked similar (plus1080 AMG)does have removable drive bays but from what you are saying he doesn't sound like he will be up for any more serious modding. This case is only listed as supporting 80mm fans though, if that's the case, cooling it efficiently is gonna be Delta loud o_O
    Yeah hence with the looks I'm afraid it's going to be a pile of crap.

And after a bit of coaxing and having the desire of flying over and breaking his fingers I have attained the following:

1: The case was bought in a store in Thessaloniki called Zero One.
    2: The store itself has no employees left who can identify WTF the case is or where it's from.
    3: The case is indeed 10 years+ old in design.

Side internal view

He also came forward that after opening the case a "gust of hot air" immediately hit in in his face.
    As far as I can see this is shockingly evident because the cause has no freaking exhaust, the intake fan in front is completely blocked, the side fans are barely spinning and grinding (worn bearings) adding to the fact the GTX 690 in there takes up what precious little intake goes into the case.

I recommended to him that it's not worth the effort of trying to enhance the case really and told him to pick a new case and link me which it is and I'll approve or disapprove.

Now for those of you with sharp eyes when you look into above picture... yes this is from that shop Zero One and how they built it.
    No self messing about with the PC whatsoever... I'll let you be the judge of ability.

Good God what a shit stain of a case, freaking Nokia obsession junk.

I think the brand is Hantol, but can't seem to find tons about it on the net.

Deleted
    Hehe, yep, that's a POS

He'd be better off with one of the side fans as exhaust, at least he'll be getting some of the GPU heat out of the case, think the front fan will cool the (upsidedown) HDD's effectively and that's it, I'd have the hacksaw out at this point.

Cable management FTW
    Last edited by mmoce90cf0ffae; 2018-04-12 at 07:11 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hehe, yep, that's a POS

He'd be better off with one of the side fans as exhaust, at least he'll be getting some of the GPU heat out of the case, think the front fan will cool the (upsidedown) HDD's effectively and that's it, I'd have the hacksaw out at this point.

Cable management FTW
    Not worth the effort really... you have a hacksaw, I have a sledge hammer or making it drown a sorry watery death.

Lol , i saw the post earlier today and had a massive feeling it was around here

The "wings" at the front make it obvious it usual chinese OEM bullshit for Greece.

If the case is older than 8 years old you wont find it unless you know its exact name.

You can try calling the shop, but even so, doubt they will have a clue, its probably one of their old "Ready to order" PC's :

http://www.zero1.gr/index.php?cPath=105_602
    Last edited by potis; 2018-04-12 at 07:43 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Lol , i saw the post earlier today and had a massive feeling it was around here

The "wings" at the front make it obvious it usual chinese OEM bullshit for Greece.

If the case is older than 8 years old you wont find it unless you know its exact name.

You can try calling the shop, but even so, doubt they will have a clue, its probably one of their old "Ready to order" PC's :

http://www.zero1.gr/index.php?cPath=105_602
    I told him to not even f*king bother.

After going through a painstaking elimination process (honestly I do a lot of builds for Greeks and you guys have no clue WTF you want) I finally got him to pick a new case and it ended up being a SilverStone PM01 either Glossy Black or Matte Black. (which he called very cheap, he expected 300 - 400 euros....)

That should alleviate any heat and tolerance issues.

Now to just get him to fucking replace the stock GTX 690 cooler for an Arctic Accelero Twin Turbo 690 and we're golden.

I told him to not even f*king bother.

After going through a painstaking elimination process (honestly I do a lot of builds for Greeks and you guys have no clue WTF you want) I finally got him to pick a new case and it ended up being a SilverStone PM01 either Glossy Black or Matte Black. (which he called very cheap, he expected 300 - 400 euros....)

That should alleviate any heat and tolerance issues.

Now to just get him to fucking replace the stock GTX 690 cooler for an Arctic Accelero Twin Turbo 690 and we're golden.
    Well, depends what you mean Greeks, Greeks in Greece are all about "cheap and pretty", something we call "posers".

Greeks that moved countries usually dont give a fuck about stuff like that, trying to get their life together is step one.

They dont understand quality or anything, they just throw money, which is why shit cases like that that look pretty, "Wings" and "Windows" and flashyness is all about.

Which is why Greek builds have 95% terrible Cases.

In two cases (pun intended!) i couldnt even fit the GPU correctly cause the screw holes for the GPUs were misaligned.

Especially with the lack of money for my generation, you cant afford quality over looks, and they dont understand how that "non-pretty"
    40-50e Corsair case is better than the "pretty looking" chinese OEM bullshit they want for the same money, i get the cancer and cut fingers trying to put everything in :P
    Last edited by potis; 2018-04-12 at 08:13 PM.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    As the topic subject says .. help me identify this case's brand and model so I can find specs on it.

Because I cannot, for the life of me, find this bloody f*king thing:

Click me for the pic because I suck at cropping images on fora! 01
    Click me for the pic because I suck at cropping images on fora! 02
    It actually looks like one of the old Zelman cases.
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL: