Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Parhelion View Post
    If you managed to get to +22, your body and mind deserves a rest from wow. There's nothing new to be seen or felt 'till the new expansion.

Enjoy your well deserved vacation and see you in a few months
    Something like this. Seriously my warrior friend just chill take a break. What you've achieved is more than average Joe so relax.

As a new Warrior (sorry, I'm that guy), how is the road UP to +15? I'm enjoying it as a naive Warrior this expansion - does it suddenly become unplayable at some point, aside from the bleeding edge the OP is talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    As a new Warrior (sorry, I'm that guy), how is the road UP to +15? I'm enjoying it as a naive Warrior this expansion - does it suddenly become unplayable at some point, aside from the bleeding edge the OP is talking about?
    No, most classes have trouble at high keys. Only a select few actually have the defensive cds to live through all the damage. Warriors are more than fine for any keys 1-15.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    If you have a good guild that can carry you you'll be fine.

Or just spend a lot of time PuGing heroic Argus raid gear and you'll be fine too. You'll definitely want the 4-piece from Argus though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    If you have a good guild that can carry you you'll be fine.

Or just spend a lot of time PuGing heroic Argus raid gear and you'll be fine too. You'll definitely want the 4-piece from Argus though.
    As well as the right legendaries and CoF* FTFY. Especially CoF for M+.

Quote Originally Posted by Jngizu View Post
    As well as the right legendaries and CoF* FTFY. Especially CoF for M+.
    Debated hard on including that, but yes, it's amazing.

Best part about it is that the proc is the only thing that matters so it doesn't matter if you have a relinquished one, LFR, normal or heroic. So try to maximize your chances of picking one up by doing the Nighthold raid quests from your order hall, hit LFR and then you can find normal and heroic PuGs all the time.

Deleted
    Stop play with tryhard groups

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    No, most classes have trouble at high keys. Only a select few actually have the defensive cds to live through all the damage. Warriors are more than fine for any keys 1-15.
    Fine for 1-20 at least. Until you're doing 23+ there are only a select few instances (such Tyrannical Hyrja or the first and last bosses in BRH) where being a Warrior is a risky prospect. Before that your toolkit is more than good enough to perform well.

This is seriously not a warrior thing. The issue is that M+ scaling gets incredibly wonky at high keys and enemy damage increases far, far faster than player health so your only hope of survive some mechanics is either immunities or absurd amounts of self-heals.

The China Mythic+ invitational was very educational for me. For starters, near-perfect execution makes you learn a lot.

Second, and this is my main point: I think warriors, fury warriors in particular, are completely unfairly left out on baseline healing and/or damage avoidance abilities. I would understand this if (fury) warriors had insane (say, 20% more) damage output compared to other classes (a certain "more risk more reward" approach), but that's simply not the case.

I think Ignore Pain in some shape or form should be baseline for all warriors, regardless of spec. Trading extra DPS for self-preservation. Sounds fair.