Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Uldazi and Uldorus - New Titan Facilities?

The above screenshot is from the Maiden of Vitality who is sparking green stuff out from here when Magni is helping you get the heart of azeroth.

I spoke to her and she says that, we know of Uldaman, Uldum, Ulduar and Uldir this xpac...

But Uldorus and Uldazi - As far as I know (and ive read all 3 chronicles and am a pretty big lore nerd) we have seen no other mention of these titan facilities.

It also has four other Uld...Uld...Uld...Uld... that they just doesn't seem to have names for.

I am assuming it is setting up for additional titan facilities in the future, any other thoughts/things I missed?

I remember reading a thread a few months back about the 'Uld-' places, and they were speculating about future ones, one of which being the moon (White Lady), and I'm pretty sure the name they used was very similar to 'Uldorus', but I can't be certain.

-Edit-
    I'm also a huge lore nerd and don't recall reading about either of those in the Chronicles.

5+ Year Old Account
    The Maiden of Vitality sparking green stuff is clearly malfunctioning. I don't think she's referring to four more "Uld-" locations, just repeating the phrase for one more like a broken record. Unable to say, or remember, the second half of the location, she just hangs on the "Uld-" part.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Maiden of Vitality sparking green stuff.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think Uldazi and Uldorus are the prison of N'zoth and the thing below the Tomb of Sargeras (not in an actual order).

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ancient One View Post
    I'm at work. Not every post is going to be eloquence in pixel format. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    I think Uldazi and Uldorus are the prison of N'zoth and the thing below the Tomb of Sargeras (not in an actual order).
    Thing is, what was that chamber of the Avatar supposed to be.........before Sargeras's avatar went in there.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    The Maiden of Vitality sparking green stuff is clearly malfunctioning. I don't think she's referring to four more "Uld-" locations, just repeating the phrase for one more like a broken record. Unable to say, or remember, the second half of the location, she just hangs on the "Uld-" part.
    I don't know about that, considering she refers to Uldorus before Ulduar and Uldir.

Considering N'Zoth is at the very least stated to be within his own Titan-constructed prison, I'm gonna go ahead and agree that either one of them refers to where he's being contained
    Last edited by Skirdus; 2018-04-13 at 10:06 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Thing is, what was that chamber of the Avatar supposed to be.........before Sargeras's avatar went in there.
    What if it was N'zoth's containment unit? It's like a gigantic vat. What if N'zoth simply made a crack and slipped out, and is now sluggering' at the ocean floor, in his Sunken City!?!?!

These titan names are really getting uld

10+ Year Old Account
    What if it was N'zoth's containment unit? It's like a gigantic vat. What if N'zoth simply made a crack and slipped out, and is now sluggering' at the ocean floor, in his Sunken City!?!?!
    Way before the Chronicles my big theory was he was at the bottom of the Maelstrom, that theory is bullshit now but I digress.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    one of them has to be n'zoths titan prison.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    These titan names are really getting uld

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Blizz sure made a boo boo naming the one in Zandalar "Uldir" then because Uldazi sounds so much more trolly.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Way before the Chronicles my big theory was he was at the bottom of the Maelstrom, that theory is bullshit now but I digress.
    Oh I know that one - it was related to the presence in Emerald Dream's Rift of Alm, which is the equivalent of Azeroth's Maelstrom/Well of Eternity.

Apparently N'zoth manifested there, but we don't know if he's there... Or maybe he is?

What if he WAS imprisioned beneath the Tomb of Sargeras, but escaped long ago thanks to Azshara, and he now rests in Nazjatar or a Ny'alotha (maybe the city is beneath the Well of Eternity, and is a converted Titan Facility!).

I know this is speculation but Blizzard is notorious for lore developments like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Well Blizz sure made a boo boo naming the one in Zandalar "Uldir" then because Uldazi sounds so much more trolly.
    Uldazi is probably Azj'aqir.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    I don't know about that, considering she refers to Uldorus before Ulduar and Uldir.
    I was just referring to the last portion where she says "Uld... Uld... Uld... Uld..."

I think there was one more, and then she ran into a sound driver error and just started repeating Uld.

Was discussing it with Gado, we came to the thought that maybe these are the Titan names for places like the Vault of Y'Shaarj or Ahn'Qiraj. And the one she can't finish? None other than Ny'Alotha itself.

Just plugging in some future lore tidbits to build on I imagine.

Deleted
    I can't remember, do we have the name of the huge Titan facility under the Maelstrom, below the shaman order hall where the priests went to get their class mount? From just swimming through it with the submarine it seemed at least comparable to Ulduar in size.