Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Lora.......: 8 Danner(#62), Kel(#64), Dupti(#65), Dsonsion(#66), Strikered(#80), Graeham(#82), Robo(#117), Senna(#119)
    Strikered: 3 Lora(#61), Bloodfox(#103), Listo(#104)
    Robo......: 1 Virothe(#63),

Town all got on a bus to go to the bad side of town where Lora lived which was half a block away from the good side of town. Lora thought they were coming to wish him a happy birthday. He waved at his supposed friends as the speeding bus hurtled towards him knocking him high in the air. He landed back down on the road broken but not dead, he called out for help but then he heard the beeping of the bus as it reversed over him.

Lora playing Cristian a VT was lynched!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle
    Character Name:Cristian
    Role: VT

Abilities: You only have your vote.

Victory Condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

You have 24 hours to submit night actions.

Incidents and accidents keep happening, but the show has to keep rolling !

Have a Bump.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Deleted
    Oddly Listo was found in Victoria's Secret shop window in a suggestive position with 2 mannequins, bitten and drained of his blood.

Listo playing Luca a VT has been murdered.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle
    Character Name: Luca

Role: VT

Abilities: You only have your vote.

Victory Condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch

What's up with you guys and all the asian pop references?

7+ Year Old Account
    Many of our current players came from the k-pop forums. I’ve been disappointed by the lack of Buffy related bumps myself.

I have to reread Listos posts when I get home from the bar. I don’t recall anything he posted standing out to make him a target.

some people like k-bop most of us don't who gives a shit if their music is crap.

anywhooooooooo yeahhh why listo im a tiny bit confused. I'm ok with pushing anyone today except my scum buddy strikered

- - - Updated - - -

no no no fuck this i know i have been quiete but hell no to all of this bullshit

- - - Updated - - -

scum really has not been pushed yet so they havent needed to do shit this game

10+ Year Old Account
    WAKE UP!!!

That was for everyone. Me included.

So what are people thinking. I have a few I’m suspicious of, but nothing solid yet. I am keeping an eye on Robo, Graeham, Dsonsion, and the very quiet Kel.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    So what are people thinking. I have a few I’m suspicious of, but nothing solid yet. I am keeping an eye on Robo, Graeham, Dsonsion, and the very quiet Kel.
    I'm still highly suspicious of Robo, but a couple people like Blood are in my good books for now.

Other than that, We had two super weak trains pushed back to back and no one seems to want to actually contest what both times seemed like just poor choices.

I'm slightly annoyed with not making more out of the Lora situation myself. I agree with "weak choices" being the nominal term here.

My reason for picking Lora in the first place was because of his strikered vote. But apparently that was not the right read at all. As such I am feeling ever so confused about where to go next. I'm lacking something to use here I think. So I pick Robozerim. But that's all random at this point. Which is not really the baseline you want for a vote on D3.

vote: Robozerim

- - - Updated - - -

Dang. We used a different form this game.

wish: Robozerim

- - - Updated - - -

Still quiet...
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I guess the question is, then, do we want to start voting people today based on inactivity? With that in mind, I'm actually willing to give Robo a pass since despite being ill he took the time to show up and explain himself.

Wish: Dupti

Oh its wish.

Wish Graeham

Cute omgus btw

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Cute omgus btw
    It's worth it, knowing what I know. I was actually surprised that Danner didn't cast a vote on me today given his desire to do as much towards the end of D2.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's worth it, knowing what I know.
    Ok. What do you know?

Ok. What do you know?
    In a game this size, would you expect a single kill or two?

Uh, I wouldn't expect anything.

- - - Updated - - -

So, what do you know?

- - - Updated - - -

If you are town, then just answer me please. I'd rather use my time on someone else if you are town but give me a reason to believe that is the case then.

Uh, I wouldn't expect anything.

- - - Updated - - -

So, what do you know?

- - - Updated - - -

If you are town, then just answer me please. I'd rather use my time on someone else if you are town but give me a reason to believe that is the case then.
    I have a strong suspicion that someone tried to kill me on N1 and that someone then tried to kill Robo on N2. I don't think there would be only a single kill in a game of this size, especially when accounting for the existence of at least one TPR.

I defended myself on N1 for obvious reasons, though in addition to feeling sorry for Robo I read his post yesterday as a soft claim/attempt to bait a potential night kill and so picked him to defend.

Okay so that is based on absolutely nothing.

It also fails to explain why the omgus vote on me is worth it. Are you suggesting that I would try to lynch players that I fail to kill during the night? Really?

Are you willing to commit to your claim by the way?

- - - Updated - - -

I will give you minor town points for the paranoia though. I believe that is more indicative of your townplay, even though I think most of what you said is bullshit.

Is that really a doctor claim, Graeham?
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]