Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

what do u think about slow people?

if they are typing on a keyboard or on paper and pen and it takes ages for them to type a very short sentence what do u think about this? if they are in front of u in store and blocking the path so u cant pass them and are walking very slow what do u think of this? people who drive so far below speed limit so they are almost parking?

You know, I'd prefer if people took time with their writing. Maybe then one wouldn't need Enigma coding machine to decrypt what someone is attempting to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Confucius said it doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a fan of slow people. No need to be in a rush but don't drag ass and take your leisurely time if you're going to be blocking the way. Though I will admit I'm pretty slow with my writing and it still looks like garbage lol

Is their slowness a direct impediment to me doing what I want to do in the time I have available to do it?

If yes, RAAAAAGE.

If no, could not possibly care less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Every post you make, I always see people commenting on your bad English. After messaging with so many thai chicks for the last year, it's funny that I can fluidly read your fractured SEA English threads without even noticing the flaws unless I go back and slowly read each sentence.

OT: Physically slow people don't bother me. I have patience for them. Mentally slow people piss me off. I have no patients for idiots, which is made clear in most of my posts here.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

You're the bane of people with arthritis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    if they are typing on a keyboard or on paper and pen and it takes ages for them to type a very short sentence what do u think about this? if they are in front of u in store and blocking the path so u cant pass them and are walking very slow what do u think of this? people who drive so far below speed limit so they are almost parking?
    I prefer them to those that are too lazy to type you instead of u.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Every post you make, I always see people commenting on your bad English. After messaging with so many thai chicks for the last year, it's funny that I can fluidly read your fractured SEA English threads without even noticing the flaws unless I go back and slowly read each sentence.

OT: Physically slow people don't bother me. I have patience for them. Mentally slow people piss me off. I have no patients for idiots, which is made clear in most of my posts here.
    how do u know where i am from? i never said where i am from that i can remember

I'm tall enough that walking fast enough to pass others who walk slower than myself isn't much of an issue.

I also type quickly, but as a result of rarely ever writing with a pen, I'm rather slow at old school writing.

So I don't really mind people who happen to be slower than myself, unless they're significantly so and circumstances don't allow me to pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Typing or writing has never bothered me. I just don't see how it's my problem.
    Driving way under the speed limit is against the law where I live unless you have a very specific reason to do so. If they do, thats fine. I'll just drive past them.

So yeah, not an issue at all.

how do u know where i am from? i never said where i am from that i can remember
    I don't know where you're from. You form sentences really crappy like my SEA friends though.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Their life = their problem.
    I do not care tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll just point out, movement speed =/= writing speed =/= reaction speed =/= talking speed =/= driving abilities.

My biggest problem, and this is to every fucking one of you, slow or fast, just don't stand in the middle of the damn isle when I'm out shopping. Don't go chit chatting in front of the shelves when people need something. My gripe isn't with slow people, it's with inconsiderate people - these can be fast and slow people. If you're a fast writer with a pen then you are more likely to make a note that not all can understand. If you talk too fast, or too slow, you are more likely to not be understood.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I don't care how slowly people type, unless they're an admin assistant and are taking all day to type a letter or something. Slow walkers are the bane of my existence.

The element of slowness itself doesn't bother me.

The element of being thoughtless / self centered when dealing directly with other people (for example, driving, leaving your cart in the middle of an aisle, walking extremely slow on crosswalks, etc) is initially enraging, but then you just conclude that very little can be, or should be, expected from other people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well tbh I'm dyslexic myself and my reading can be quite slow sometimes(if the text is long with multiple rows of text, it can take longer). Only time I really mind slow people is when they're staring at their phones in the middle of a walkway when everyone around them is in a hurry.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

I have a relatively fast car and I drive it fast. People that can't go as fast as the speed limit SERIOUSLY piss me off. Also, I hate supermarkets because everybody walks so fucking slow round them, going to the supermarket is like playing IRL Frogger.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Slow walkers are the bane of my existence.
    I move at NYC + NYC Chef speed. So that's extra fast, plus extra extra fast.

I don't mind slow walkers, so long as they follow directions like, behind, move, on your left, jump in the fryer.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

see location for answer