Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it's a serious thread why you trying to bait responses by saying Sylvanas is fated to die? You know that's a touchy subject for a lot of people haha

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Nice attitude. I take it you have a lot of friends and loved by everyone.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...mop_cinematic/

Loved by those who enjoy facts and not fanatic I feel therefore it is true types.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Even though he is right XD
    The best kind of right.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think it were Taylor and Nazgrim. Cinematic character appearance not always follows ingame model. For example Genn wears blue coat in cinematic while brown in game.
    That doesn't fit remotely with the Lore of that engagement. Nazgrim arrives to Pandaria much later and to the Southern part of the Jade Forest. That fight takes place in the Northern part of the Jade Forest. It also takes place after Chen and Li Li arrive to Pandaria and they were among the first to show up its even referenced by the NPCs in the area as pretense. It also clearly shows that they were fighting on those two boats from earlier - at the very least the Orc was and we know already that Nazgrim is back in Orgrimmar and takes a Gunship to Pandaria NOT A BOAT like the orc did here.

Further more, neither of them resemble those models even remotely. Blizzard does a great job at showing off a model by their hair style, armor, and voices as shown in Battle for Azeroth's very own cinematic and Mists of Pandaria potrayed Chen as such as well. So no those two are not Nazgrim and Turalyon.

/DEBUNKED

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Banorak View Post
    That doesn't fit remotely with the Lore of that engagement. Nazgrim arrives to Pandaria much later and to the Southern part of the Jade Forest. That fight takes place in the Northern part of the Jade Forest. It also takes place after Chen and Li Li arrive to Pandaria and they were among the first to show up its even referenced by the NPCs in the area as pretense. It also clearly shows that they were fighting on those two boats from earlier - at the very least the Orc was and we know already that Nazgrim is back in Orgrimmar and takes a Gunship to Pandaria NOT A BOAT like the orc did here.

Further more, neither of them resemble those models even remotely. Blizzard does a great job at showing off a model by their hair style, armor, and voices as shown in Battle for Azeroth's very own cinematic and Mists of Pandaria potrayed Chen as such as well. So no those two are not Nazgrim and Turalyon.

/DEBUNKED
    IIRC, they were part of the first landings by the Horde and Alliance due to the attack on Anduin at the time ... no idea how anyone could think it was Nazgrim.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Its going to be that elemental shaman who smacked the hell out of genn. We can give him/her name later.
    Like how they made Maraad the random Draenei Paly in the BC cinematic, I could see them making this Troll a character down the line due to his unique appearance.

Guys I cracked it.

Since MoP expansions have cinematic where two characters who interact with each others and then one of them dies in expansion and other dies in next expansion.

MoP - Nazgrim and Taylor fight each others. Nazgrim is killed as raid boss in MoP. Taylor dies in WoD.

WoD - Garrosh and Gul'dan have small talk. Garrosh killed by Thrall. Guldan killed by Illidan in Legion.

Legion - Varian and Sylvanas fights alongside each others. Varian killed by Gul'dan. Sylvanas is fated to die in BFA.

Now the most interesting part - BFA. Aside from Sylvanas we have three named characters in cinematic - Saurfang, Genn and Anduin. All of them interact with each others - Genn talks with Anduin, Anduin knocked by Saurfang and Genn knocks Saurfang.

So who dies in BFA and who dies in next expansion?

Discuss.
    saurfang kind of doesnt do shit in the cinematic, if going by this theory, anduin and greymane?

5+ Year Old Account
    Wow never seen that before LMAO. There only one BUT - Terenas in WotLK.
    And that only because he was already dead by then

Deleted
    Its serious thread.
    no its not otherwise you wouldnt belive that Sylvanas dies before the dog.