7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    All thanks to the brilliant folks over at Fox & Friends. This morning they told Mr. Trump that bombing Syria would bury Comey's book.
    Trump thinks everyone is like him. He thinks that people are incapable of thinking about more than one thing at a time, or that more than one thing can happen at a time. Mueller's investigation? Means the FBI cannot do anything else, anywhere in the country. Distraction? Means every book, whatever that he doesn't like instantly disappears.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Edge pointed out that Hannity is looking a little plump, suggesting that he's probably stress eating. Regardless of how it's happening, Hannity is definitely gaining weight.
    Ah - thank you. And he does look much puffier than usual. His whole world is crumbling. I would stress eat too.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Axios summarizes WaPo a telling fact: the GOP members running in 2018 have something unusual on their platforms this year: a big blank space where "Repeal and Replace Obamacare" used to be.

They tried, they failed, and they riled up their base with the subsequent premium increases now 100% their fault. Now they're trying to pretend it never happened.

Good luck with that.
    GG no re, basically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Hah our great US President has shots fired at "slippery Comey". Nobody, NOBODY will ever cross him! Remember that or you get destroyed on twitter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay so...I'm a little confused. This story about Kaine voting against Pompeo suggests that the Senate will, in fact, have to vote to send Pompeo to the head of the State Department.

Apparently, it has to do with the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, seating both Kaine and Rand Paul who are both public no-votes.

The fact that this story exists at all, tells me I was wrong, when I thought Pompeo could just be laterally moved without a new vote. Huh. I guess, pretty soon, the head of the State Department might have to say "I don't exist".

The fact that this story exists at all, tells me I was wrong, when I thought Pompeo could just be laterally moved without a new vote. Huh. I guess, pretty soon, the head of the State Department might have to say "I don't exist".
    The vacancies reform act is only for a certain amount of time. Like 230 days or something. I'll check and see.

Edit: 210 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    The vacancies reform act is only for a certain amount of time.
    Well, that fills in the missing pieces. Thanks.

I'm not 100% convinced the strike on Syria will win Pompeo over with either party...but we'll see how they vote, I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and Axios did an entire legit "I don't exist" article!

Where it stands
    Secretary of State-designate — Mike Pompeo (awaiting confirmation)

Secretary of State — John Sullivan (acting)

Under Secretary for Public Diplomacy & Public Affairs — Heather Nauert (acting)

Under Secretary for Political Affairs — Thomas A. Shannon, Jr. (retiring)

Deputy Secretary of State for Management & Resources — Vacant

Under Secretary for Management — Vacant

Under Secretary for Arms Control & International Security — Vacant

Under Secretary for Civilian Security, Democracy & Human Rights — Vacant

Under Secretary for Economic Growth, Energy & the Environment — Vacant

Counselor of the Department — Vacant
    @mvaliz will be pleased.

- - - Updated - - -

Haley says the USA is about to propose new sanctions against Russia over Russia's support of Assad.

Russia's already losing money. The last round cost them billions and the ruble did this:

Hitting them with even more sanctions might actually do some lasting damage.

- - - Updated - - -

Haley makes it official: US troops aren't leaving until goals met. Looks like Trump isn't getting what he wants for a while.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, you know it's bad when FOX News chooses to talk about Slender Man rather than what happened last week.

"..the fuck?"

Quote Originally Posted by Naadir View Post
    Hah our great US President has shots fired at "slippery Comey". Nobody, NOBODY will ever cross him! Remember that or you get destroyed on twitter.
    You call that being "destroyed"? You have some low standards when it comes to insults and destroying.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, you know it's bad when FOX News chooses to talk about Slender Man rather than what happened last week.

"..the fuck?"

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/NEKceUO.jpg[/IG]
    It's definitely gross they posted that instead of anything actually going on, but we already know a knife was used in the stabbing. That's kind of obvious. Revealing blood soaked clothing does nothing either. I've seen some pretty "who cares humanity stories", but that is dumb beyond that.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You call that being "destroyed"? You have some low standards when it comes to insults and destroying.
    Or, he's being sarcastic. It's getting harder and harder to tell -- legit Trump supporters have run out of evidence to use in their favor, and Russian trolls are 2,000 percentier than ever.

The Trump campaign paid $93,000 in the first two months of 2018 to the law firm of Charles Harder, the lawyer representing Trump in the Stormy Daniels case, per new FEC filing.
    https://twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/...619091457?s=19

I mean maybe Stormy was doing some consulting work for Trump.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    https://twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/...619091457?s=19

I mean maybe Stormy was doing some consulting work for Trump.
    Is this bad? I mean paying that much money is never good, but him paying a lawyer doesn't seem that bad of a thing, at least normally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this bad? I mean paying that much money is never good, but him paying a lawyer doesn't seem that bad of a thing, at least normally.
    Trump claims he never knew about the NDA payment. Now, his campaign is paying the lawyer handling it, and has been for months. Something doesn't add up.

Also, that's nearly as much as the NDA itself.

Oh look, Trump is trying to say his ratings are at 50%. It's so adorable, he actually thinks he's better than Obama at anything that matters. He just can't get away from trying to get Obama-senpai to notice him.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump claims he never knew about the NDA payment. Now, his campaign is paying the lawyer handling it, and has been for months. Something doesn't add up.

Also, that's nearly as much as the NDA itself.
    Put that way then yeah it is definitely a shitshow. I guess I'm a bit too tired at the moment to have considered that.

10+ Year Old Account
    All he has is Rasmussen. Other polls have him back up to 40%.

Up.

To 40%.

Up.

To 40%.
    Yeah but those polls are all done by the fake-news, deep-state, George-Soros-funded, Antifa-infiltrated media.

Up.

To 40%.
    He's been at 40% for the longest time, for some reason, even after all of this crap the last month.

He's been at 40% for the longest time, for some reason, even after all of this crap the last month.
    Guess we are grading his Presidency on a curve. As long as the front lawn of the White House isn't on fire than he must be doing something right?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Guess we are grading his Presidency on a curve. As long as the front lawn of the White House isn't on fire than he must be doing something right?!?!
    Most likely. Those bell curves are always the worst.

10+ Year Old Account
    ABC is trash. Trying to see the Comey interview but they are stuck in 2004 with the way they deliver content. The bits and pieces of the interview that I have been able to see were something else. The way Comey described the Pee Pee Tape makes me believe it actual exists.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    ABC is trash. Trying to see the Comey interview but they are stuck in 2004 with the way they deliver content. The bits and pieces of the interview that I have been able to see were something else. The way Comey described the Pee Pee Tape makes me believe it actual exists.
    These things are almost always overproduced. It's annoying as hell. I wish Jake Tapper had this interview.

Oh, and not for nothin', but Trump had another hissy fit. This time because of Pence.

https://nypost.com/2018/04/15/trump-...urity-adviser/