Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Ehh. Alright. I guess that's the way things are.

I thank you both for your consistency on the matter. This topic feels like it could be a minefield of biased responses.
    No doubt. We're not all monsters, lol.

(we meaning MMO-Champion Posters) Though I do admit that I have bad days and can be unbearable. Always willing to be called out if i'm being an ass though.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laozi View Post
    Victim blaming much
    Uh, lol. No. That's not "victim blaming". It's called common sense, something you lack.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

sadly not shocked by the ever tolerant left, not like the right is always or much more tolerant but they generally don't claim to be side of tolerance either.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Give it time. The problem people are extremists on both ends of the age spectrum. The young, extreme SJW teens will grow out of that phase, and the old, extreme racist inbreeders are dying of old age and medical problems (which is poetic justice if you ask me, as their medical issues are largely caused by policies created by politicians from their generation).
    Since when did you have to be an SJW to dislike Trumpito?

Maybe this kid should try going to South Africa wearing an Apartheid shirt next time
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    So. Basically Hitler then. As he killed the idiots. Good to know where you stand. At least your honest about your sadism.
    I'm not touching this one.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zardu Hasselfrau View Post
    What is it with you people thinking that blaming a victim for being being dumb and irresponsible is the most offensive thing ever? When you travel, you avoid pissing off the locals. If you're going to roam around a shitty street in Detroit, don't flash a handful of cash or dress like a slut. If you're interested in buying a nice watch, don't buy it from some dude in an alley who has a collection in his coat. In those situations and others, you're practically inviting criminals to attack you. But no, people like you then try to act super surprised and dismayed about how such a tragic thing could happen!

That said, in no way whatsoever does that let the criminal off the hook. No one's saying "you were a dipshit, so the guy who [insert crime here]ed you gets off scott free." Well, except people like you who keep suggesting that's exactly what's happening. YOU'RE the dip in those situations, no one else.
    Some one missed the satire bus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Uh, lol. No. That's not "victim blaming". It's called common sense, something you lack.
    But isn't showing support for you glorious leader flattering the wonderful common sense of the people to elect such an apollian leader?

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    If you make yourself into a victim by trying to get a rise out of someone you need the consequences or else you won't learn what you are doing is wrong.
    I still call that bullshit reasoning, especially how easily some people are triggered these days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo X View Post
    Weird because you're more likely to be raped, assaulted, and robbed in Australia vs the U.S..
    That's not true, the United States has a higher crime rate than Australia, Canada or the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Laozi View Post
    Some one missed the satire bus.
    No, it was you getting called out for saying something stupid. It wasn't "satire."

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I still call that bullshit reasoning, especially how easily some people are triggered these days.
    You can call it whatever the fuck you want to call it, but it isn't bullshit. It's 100% accurate. Walk up to a Secret Service agent and tell him you want to assassinate the Big Cheeto. See how far you get. Do something stupid, don't be surprised when you're suddenly a victim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Or a short skirt in a Christian/ Muslim neighborhood? Right my fellow victim blamer.
    Come on. There is a difference between people getting physical over political disagreements, and a mentally ill person who rapes someone. As I mentioned earlier, it has been proven that clothing is not what makes people rape someone. This case is clear, the man was attacked because of what he was wearing, and what it says on it.

If you use the rape example, you have to have a case where the assaulter confessed that the reason they raped was because of what the victim was wearing for these to be comparable.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Sorry no sympathy at all. Everyone has the right to free speech and association, but wearing the red Trump hat I would consider right there along with a Nazi flag for some people seeing that. When supporting a man who literally declared war on people, what else should be expected.
    So as long as I'm offended by what someone else is wearing it's ok to assault and/or rob them?

Deleted
    No, it was you getting called out for saying something stupid. It wasn't "satire."

You can call it whatever the fuck you want to call it, but it isn't bullshit. It's 100% accurate. Walk up to a Secret Service agent and tell him you want to assassinate the Big Cheeto. See how far you get. Do something stupid, don't be surprised when you're suddenly a victim.
    Kek cool beans. If you don't get it you don't get it. But if you'd seen any of my post us have gotten it.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Oh look trumptards actually look like a soyboys. WHAT A SURPRISE.
    Some Trump supports are old and withered too, holy fucking shit what a revelation!!!!1!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    It's the words on the hat, and the controversy over the person the message comes from. Not simply the hat.
    That hardly gives any reason what so ever to physically attack anyone. Freedom of speech is something people in USA blabber about 24/7 (that and freedom to carry guns etc).

Just a bunch of fucktards.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Come on. There is a difference between people getting physical over political disagreements, and a mentally ill person who rapes someone. As I mentioned earlier, it has been proven that clothing is not what makes people rape someone. This case is clear, the man was attacked because of what he was wearing, and what it says on it.

If you use the rape example, you have to have a case where the assaulter confessed that the reason they raped was because of what the victim was wearing for these to be comparable.
    While I can't find one, I feel like some scumbag somewhere tried that defense since we had a thread about a guy who legit tried the "We were naked, I fell and it went in" defense.

Because making threats is the same as wearing a piece of clothing supporting a politician? LMAO you can't make this shit up.
    For fuck sakes man, one thing is illegal the other is not, I will leave it there and hope you can figure it yourself.

Thank you for the laugh man, holy shit I needed that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Feel bad for the dude, he didn't seem to know better. That hat is quickly becoming an internationally hated symbol, like the swastika, so he probably should have known better. But still, he's young and dumb, no one should expect him to know this stuff.
    So basically on the other side right-wingers should be allowed to stab people who wear BLM T-Shirts?

Kinda makes me wanna take a trip there and sport a maga hat. Wonder how they'd act with a .40 cal jammed down their throat.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    If you make yourself into a victim by trying to get a rise out of someone you need the consequences or else you won't learn what you are doing is wrong.
    Just so we're clear you're trying to say that the wearing of the hat is what is wrong and not the people pulling knives and assaulting others because they got triggered?

I just want to make sure I have the logic of people like you understood so I can explain it on my CCW application.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    That hardly gives any reason what so ever to physically attack anyone. Freedom of speech is something people in USA blabber about 24/7 (that and freedom to carry guns etc).

Just a bunch of fucktards.
    What you quoted was a comment attempting to clear up the hyperbole that the person was attacked for "wearing a hat". I explained that it was because of what the hat represents. I have not condoned the actions of the attackers at any point in this thread. In fact, i've spoken against the attackers on several occasions.

I've also thoroughly explained the First Amendment as well. Which, i'm not 100% sure, but it sounds like you are attempting to say something to the effect of the civilians and their freedom of speech. I'm not exactly certain what you were trying to say with that last sentence as it doesn't make sense. But in the case you are bringing up the first amendment in a way that their freedom of speech is in violation by stealing his hat, that is not how the first amendment works at all. I could be wrong with my assessment of what you are trying to say though as it seemed a bit charged and may not have made sense because of that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    While I can't find one, I feel like some scumbag somewhere tried that defense since we had a thread about a guy who legit tried the "We were naked, I fell and it went in" defense.
    I think you hit the nail on the head though, lol. Only a scum bag would believe that what a person was wearing is the reason they were raped.