Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    It is an ideology that look after yourself first before looking out for others.

But look after yourself first does not mean go shoot up 17 people.

If you can use one example to class all MAGA supporter then I guess we can also class all anti MAGA people are all terrorist attacking people with knives in subway, which isn't much better to be honest.
    It's an ideology that says I wish it was the 50s again when women and blacks knew their place and the gays didn't exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    It's an ideology that says I wish it was the 50s again when women and blacks knew their place and the gays didn't exist.
    Is it though? Got any example of him actively promote those that link to MAGA?

You mean when he called the Nazis very fine people?

Pro tip for tourists: stay out of local politics. That's good advice for everywhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    They're pretty much equivalent.
    Not even gonna bother responding with an answer to you.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Yeah. Like people claiming they had a hijab ripped off, received a cake with homophobic slurs, were threatened on a US military base or that someone drew a poop swastika.

Being a victim on either side is extremely profitable.
    Was there a need to point out sides? Did it seem like I was taking sides in that post?

Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    If you come here wearing THAT hat, expect things to happen to you. We don't take kindly to bigotry here. Go to the South instead or some shit.
    No. Violence for a political cause is the textbook example of terrorism...
    Last edited by HolgerDK; 2018-04-18 at 06:40 AM. Reason: fixed spelling error
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Was there a need to point out sides? Did it seem like I was taking sides in that post?
    In a thread where a hat is the equivalent of a swastika on a forum where America is Nazi Germany? Possibly.

Edit: If you see this, really it's logic "This is a lie because the last one is". While I understand the logic, how many stories of discrimination and racism that turned out to be lies should make any cries of racism met with skepticism, correct?
    Last edited by Dextroden; 2018-04-17 at 06:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Sounds like someone should of known that wearing certain types of clothing in BAD AREAS should watch the fuck out.. Crips and Bloods come to mind back in the Cali gang days.. It doesn’t even matter who you are, these people will kill you for disrespecting their gang.. nothing different here, and tbh - this has been a thing since I’ve been alive

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Sounds like someone should of known that wearing certain types of clothing in BAD AREAS should watch the fuck out.. Crips and Bloods come to mind back in the Cali gang days.
    Union Square in NYC hardly fits this description.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a thread where a hat is the equivalent of a swastika on a forum where America is Nazi Germany? Possibly.

Edit: If you see this, really it's logic "This is a lie because the last one is". While I understand the logic, how many stories of discrimination and racism that turned out to be lies should make any cries of racism met with skepticism, correct?

So waiting for proof before making a judgement is the same as saying this one is a lie because the last one is a lie to you?

All I'm saying it I will wait for proof before I say anything.

Wow look at all the victim shaming.

liberals are nothing but fascist.

Deleted
    Don't bother Arguing with Elba, he is a Heavy leftist that's close to embracing fascism. everything you say that doesn't agree with their view will be shunned down upon and if you give him a good argument they will ignore it and later shout "nazi or racist" like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    liberals are nothing but fascist.
    I feel the same about conservatives, as well.

have you seen a conservative attacking someone for wearing a hat?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    have you seen a conservative attacking someone for wearing a hat?
    Nah, They attack them because of their skin color or sexual preference instead.

So waiting for proof before making a judgement is the same as saying this one is a lie because the last one is a lie to you?

All I'm saying it I will wait for proof before I say anything.
    I was responding to this.

Going viral? Sure, guy just got his 15 minutes of fame. You act like people haven't done this before.
    I thought you were saying he was making this story up to get fame, which is a possibility. But there isn't evidence of that like the guy who lies about being stabbed for his hair.

If you weren't calling him a liar, my bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was responding to this.

I thought you were saying he was making this story up to get fame, which is a possibility. But there isn't evidence of that like the guy who lies about being stabbed for his hair.

If you weren't calling him a liar, my bad.
    Read what I replied to. I'm not saying that IS what Happen. I was saying that is a possibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahadev View Post
    Physically assaulting people because they're wearing something offensive? I hate the hat and everything it stands for too, but how is attacking people any better? Just makes the sensible people who oppose Trump all seem like a bunch of thugs. It's actually something I wouldn't be too shocked to see actual trump supporters doing. Pretending to be anti-trump by attacking people wearing Trump propaganda just to give the right more fuel.
    I never said it was okay. All I was saying is that don't expect anyone to not take offense to it.