Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I hope that they make it at least a bit ambigous, like now that azeroth is sweatting blood (apparently..) the tree was sucking it up and enriched itself, which led to the thing burning like a pile of match-stick heads.
    Oh, Teldrassil and the Great Trees (also planted by Fandral^^) may have a much bigger problem, and possibly Nordrassil too. While the actual Dreamgate at Teldrassil was removed, because that branch of it was too corrupted to be saved, the other trees were, like Vordrassil in Northrend, all planted over Saronite and still retain those Dreamgates to this day. All those trees may be happily mingling Old God blood with the Azerite they suck up. So like some other things on Azeroth, they may have been a valuable asset at the time and also absolutely crucial for keeping Azeroth safe, but that may not be the case anymore.
    But for now, we can only guess and I think it's better if we guess without incorrect information in the mix. Otherwise it becomes a sudden 'retcon' or something that Teldrassil is supposed to be a normal world tree. And burning down a world tree should be something that is not done without someone to close the wound that leaves in Azeroth, if you care about Azeroth's well-being.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I remember the lines of Sylvanas back in in the short story she just described it as cold. The whole ancient greek torture part is new to me..

- - - Updated - - -

As we've seen with Bwonsamdi and Helya, if you are powerfull enough you can seemingly create a pocket dimension to collect souls there. I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to do something like that in the future..
    That's a good theory.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe she will make a deal with bwonsambi to give all forsaken souls to him.

10+ Year Old Account

Duck lip has been slayed, atleast in various faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    That's a good theory.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe she will make a deal with bwonsambi to give all forsaken souls to him.
    Bwonsamdi would be a short term solution, but they'd have to worship him for all eternity there. I could see it as part of her ultimate redemption/self-sacrifice should blizzard ever decide to kill her off. Essentially she could become the keeper of wayward & forsaken (sic!) souls. All that is missing is some titan McGuffin that Helya and Ra used to carve out the elemental planes or something like that. :P

If you take a look at northrend and the eastern kingdoms then there is certainly demand for someone to shepherd the souls of the damned in a more benign way than currently just abandoning them. But on the other hand you can cleanse souls as countless quests have shown us over the years, so the whole forsaken are damaned to eternal damnation thing is currently a retcon/speculation at best. They'd need to make that official first..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post

I just hope they don't fuck it up and make all faces as ugly as the NE female ones.. the wider mouth in neutral position is not exactly an improvment in my book.

A eventual peaceful rest for Pamela Redpath?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The Elemental Shaman Artifact is that McGuffin
    Really? I remember reading about those two, but I completely forgot that. I thought he just forged some of that power into a weapon for some reason.. hmm.

Edit: I just reread the lore of The Fist of Ra-den, and it appears that the fist just happens to be a titan weapon. The elemental planes were forged with the help of the titan-forged sorceress Helya and the shield part of the firsts is just the key to the elemental planes. They could easily give Helya some McGuffin she used to create the place, after all she also created Helheim after her falling out with Odyn.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2018-04-20 at 07:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the Horde!

Didn't see it mentioned.

Dark Iron Dwarf characters start (at level 110) on the pier in Stormwind with the quest The Battle of Lordaeron (basically reclaim lordaeron quest). Edit - Seems all characters (even ones previously created) are getting that quest or the horde equivalent.

And the two armoured rams are confirmed as Dwarf Paladin and Dark Iron Paladin mounts. They're useable in alpha with right race.
    Last edited by Jodmos; 2018-04-20 at 08:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Didn't see it mentioned.

Dark Iron Dwarf characters start (at level 110) on the pier in Stormwind with the quest to retake lordaeron.

Dark Iron at start of or before BFA(the prepatch)?

And the two armoured rams are confirmed as Dwarf Paladin and Dark Iron paladin mounts. They're useable in alpha with right race.
    Everything starts at 110 right now, in their cities main city with a UC quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

The plate set for Nazmir looks rubbish.. Maybe the shoulders and gloves can be recycled in other sets, but other than that the ToV sets already looked better. I hope the neck guard is not part of the helm, because that one is going to be mogged over all of the time. Also elbow free.. urgh. Heck the caster set looks more plate-y than the plate set.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2018-04-20 at 08:11 AM.

Deleted
    The plate set for Nazmir looks rubbish.. Maybe the shoulders and gloves can be recycled in other sets, but other than that the ToV sets already looked better. I hope the neck guard is not part of the helm, because that one is going to be mogged over all of the time. Also elbow free.. urgh. Heck the caster set looks more plate-y than the plate set.
    I kind of like it, although I think it needs a very small touch of color somewhere or to be gold only. It reminds me very much of the Dwemer Plate from Skyrim and I liked that

10+ Year Old Account
    Plate set looks alright, I'm willing to bet it'll look way better on the other races. Wowhead is starting to get a case of the MMO-Champion previews where they only show shit on humans.

Cloth set looks fucking amazing though, by far the best set out of all of the other armor types. I'm still hoping that there will be more than one color of each type of armor to at least have some kind of variety in appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/16/5/1524201170-wowscrnshot-042018-070649.jpg

Honor in a nutshell
    dammit leave the nelfs alone, why they have to be kicked in the balls always?.

and grom is old in AU draenor.. they are going with the time-skip... then where is yrel?. i am hoping to see her.

EDIT:garona:" I caused the downfall of one king. Perhaps it is time I ended the reign of another."
    hmm okay? garona always has been a pro-horde? is this the same garona?
    i wouldn't be surprised if now valera will go to the horde and kill anduin herself.
    Last edited by etheldald; 2018-04-20 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Looks like Boomies got moon back - grats! Even more blood dk changes, looks like it's going to be awesome in BFA.

Barbed shot is a MUCH better spell than Dire Frenzy.
    Holy shit that is awful. They added Moons back as a talent into the only tier that already had powerful talents.

This is almost worse than not getting it back at all. Fucking RIP, reroll feral.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

Well this is what the new armor reminded me of...
    Creepy af...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post

Wanna bet someone is gonna bitch and moan about the change?

Gear besides warfronts are being pretty ugly so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    Creepy af...

- - - Updated - - -

Wanna bet someone is gonna bitch and moan about the change?
    OMG TY THEY FIXED THE BE LIPS

- - - Updated - - -

BEs could use some more facial hair too.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I got two Warlocks...Affliction and Destruction...
    So yeah...maybe...
    I don't even know what that repply is supposed to mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Vol'jin's story isn't done

We had to bury his ashes in Atal'Dazar, surrounded by the kings of the trolls he opposed because reasons

There. All solved.
    I thought that you were joking. And then I read the wowhead article.

ow fuck...

but I wouldn't say that Vol'Jin opposed any Zandalari King. That is overstatement, however him resting next to them is absolutely off. Because he is NOT Zandalari King himself, he is Darkspear Chieftain so his resting place should be close to his tribe and not on separate continent far away from home xD.

And well it would be the biggest disappointment in entire expansion if that would be it. I hope he will be back in physical form and not some silly Loa to be perma sidelined/ offed from story.

He has much to do and becoming Obi- Wan is not a solution imo.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Vol'jin is now a Loa, its written in one of the broadcasts texts.

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Vol'jin is now a Loa, its written in one of the broadcasts texts.
    Maybe He will be back in physical form by Loa-Like powers? I just don't see how could he be relevant as Loa. And he was mentioned as "Heroes of Azeroth" on the Blizzcon panel, meaning that he will do something big?
    I miss Mists of Pandaria