Page 1 of 3
LastLast

When your new M+ key is Seat of the Triumvirate...

Whenever I get a Seat key I feel I might as well just throw it away. It's the hardest dungeon to find people for. Most avoid it, and with good reasons. It sucks when I'm trying to upgrade my key and it comes to a stop whenever I get a Seat key. Any other dungeon is better. Anyone agree?

I find cathedral more annoying, but I just avoid anything that's not maw.

Well yes, that's how it is.
    Just looking at raider.io numbers, seat has 200k recordings, cathedral 400k, and then come the long "old" dungeons like arcway, halls etc at 600k+ until maw with almost 1000k.
    Personally I like seat on fortified weeks, but my group also tries to avoid it as far as possible.

Yeah, people tend to avoid it. And for good reason. If you are only going in there with your common knowledge gamer sense, it isn't going to be enough to kill the bosses. Mainly the 2nd boss.

Personally, I don't find seat that bad, mostly because I've spent so many wipes in there learning everything the bosses do. If you get an entire group that know what to do with the bosses and how to avoid the fire, it isn't that bad.

Be a bit stale if the dungeons were all the same difficulty no?

Im not against being able to choose your own key though, but blizz love dat rng

So lower it to an acceptable level and 3 chest it into something else. If say you looted an 18 seat key, a 15 Seat lowered is more then doable and pretty damn easy to 3 chest.

If on the other hand you looted a 15 or below and are scared to do it... well... lol. Seat is a rough dungeon, but it doesn't matter on keys that low everything dies too fast for most mechanics to even matter..

I'll take a Seat over Lower Kara any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'll take a Seat over Lower Kara any day of the week.
    y tho, LK is one of the easiest dungeons for high keys...

Quote Originally Posted by Tr1n1ty View Post
    y tho, LK is one of the easiest dungeons for high keys...
    There's bugs with the different levels and aoe, people seem to screw up the Moroes fight, and shit always seems to go sideways in there.

There's bugs with the different levels and aoe, people seem to screw up the Moroes fight, and shit always seems to go sideways in there.
    Yeah, all bosses are easy except Moroes, who can be a nightmare on Tyrannical. I've depleted many keys because of him. Also, the place has many trash packs that are close together, and can easily lead to a wipe because of bolstering and explosive.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Yeah, all bosses are easy except Moroes, who can be a nightmare on Tyrannical. I've depleted many keys because of him. Also, the place has many trash packs that are close together, and can easily lead to a wipe because of bolstering and explosive.
    It's sad, because Upper Kara is usually one of the easiest instances.

Deleted
    Any 15-18ish key is easily doable in pugs. I presume you're talking about 22+

It's sad, because Upper Kara is usually one of the easiest instances.
    I've been in many groups that couldn't get past Curator, especially on Tyrannical. Have had many wipes because people moved during flame wreath. A lot of wipes also from the mana worm because no one collected the mana orbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Any 15-18ish key is easily doable in pugs. I presume you're talking about 22+
    I wish! Most of my keys are 11-14. I try to upgrade them but most get depleted or reduced because of bad pugs.

As a Brewmaster, whenever I see a seat > +13, whatever the affixes are, I'm like "nope". Too much magic damage.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    As a Brewmaster, whenever I see a seat > +13, whatever the affixes are, I'm like "nope". Too much magic damage.
    I am pretty sure there was a talent making your stagger absorb 40% of magic damage
    Raider and multi-classer currently on:
    Fire Mage on Ravencrest EU
    Guardian Druid on Ravencrest EU

Of course, it's usually a wasted key and I got it this week. I really don't care tho because there are enough keys between my friends and guildies to get a 15 done on my characters for the week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, if I get a Seat key, I'll throw it faster than a bullet. Same with Cathedral if its 9 and up.

As a pugger it's a dead key to me. Same with L. Kara. Both dungeons have far too much annoying trash, especially with this weeks affixes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    Yeah, if I get a Seat key, I'll throw it faster than a bullet. Same with Cathedral if its 9 and up.
    Weird. I find cathedral one of the most ‘chill’ and easy dungeons to 2/3 chest
    Raider and multi-classer currently on:
    Fire Mage on Ravencrest EU
    Guardian Druid on Ravencrest EU

Serious question but can anyone recommend a good m+ seat guide?

I can't really find a lot of lower level Seat keys to practice on, and a few weeks ago I got my ass handed to me on the first boss in +12 tyrannical.