Question How many generations/sets of champions are thier now?

Since the new warcraft Chronicles came out does it say how many different sets of champions there are? I know in cata, starting zones were changed like the undead one where the backstory was differnt from classic. Each expansion a new set of champions? Cause i know Death knights and Demon hunters are not in the same generations has the classic or cata champions. Did the vanillia champions retire after the death of the Lich King lore wise?

The way i am counting is.
    Vanillia
    BC ( BE and Draenei champions)
    Wotlk (DK champions)
    Cata ( new generations of champions)
    MoP (Panda champions)
    Wod (none)
    Legion (DH champions)

6 sets of champions now or was anything before cata retconned for vanillia backstorys wise?

what do you want to ask?
    I have no idea what you are talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felthan View Post
    Since the new warcraft Chronicles came out does it say how many different sets of champions there are? I know in cata, starting zones were changed like the undead one where the backstory was differnt from classic. Each expansion a new set of champions? Cause i know Death knights and Demon hunters are not in the same generations has the classic or cata champions. Did the vanillia champions retire after the death of the Lich King lore wise?

The way i am counting is.
    Vanillia
    BC ( BE and Draenei champions)
    Wotlk (DK champions)
    Cata ( new generations of champions)
    MoP (Panda champions)
    Wod (none)
    Legion (DH champions)

6 sets of champions now or was anything before cata retconned for vanillia backstorys wise?
    Pretty sure its the same generation of heroes the entire time. From Vanilla to now in game it's only like 7-8 years.

Deleted
    I don't think an exact number of Adventurers (the lore term for player characters) has been established.