Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Dark Iron Dwarves have 5 racials traits
    Mag'har Orcs 4 racials traits

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Idol View Post
    Dark Iron Dwarves have 5 racials traits
    Mag'har Orcs 4 racials traits
    Of course, who would think for a second that Blizzard would NOT favor Alliance as they always do? -_-
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Jesus those Mag'har racials are BAAAAD. What exactly is the spirit one for them? Pet HP? Really? REALLY? What's this good for? Outdoor pet tanking aoe pulls? Flight mount speed? So no flying until after they're unlockable in BfA, ok makes sense. Still sucks. 10% less duration on debuffs is rather timid. Possibly the only good one is first but no clue what the benefit is
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Flight speeds

Quote Originally Posted by Dyminator View Post
    Maybe it also works for flight paths?
    If it works anything like the Eagle Network we will be able to fly much faster but will go to every flight path under the sun, fly over our intended destination for a round trip of the fp's we have gathered on Kul'Tiras and then make our way back to where we wanted to go.....faster to run.

They look cool and all. It's not like it adds anything for me though. I have no intrest in giving up my main and I'm sure as heck won't pay for a change of skin color. I wish they would focus on actual content, not just payed skins.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    Of course, who would think for a second that Blizzard would NOT favor Alliance as they always do? -_-
    I don't think one racial makes up for how boring the Alliance actually is.

Deleted
    Mag'har pledged to one day repay Azeroth's heroes for aiding their cause.
    Azeroth heroes clearly mean Horde heroes to Blizzard. Poor Alliance.

Dark Iron Racials are kind of OP...

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn the difference in terms of QoL and power between the two racials is laughably imbalanced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    doubt they wanna join the group full of orc killers
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by calathiel- View Post
    My question is this... Dark Iron Dwarves. dark, DARK. Once servants of Ragnaros. What and how is lore able to explain them being Paladins, but I can't get more Paladin options as horde???
    The "dark" in their name is not mean "evil", like "dark side of the Force", but most probably because their culture heavily deals with.... *drums roll*... the dark iron metal that exists in Azeroth only around where those dwarves live.

Quote Originally Posted by DefaultGamer1101 View Post

Also Dark Iron dwarfs have been Paladins since the game released and lore wise were able to be Paladins before they served Ragnaros.
    HA. Blizzard has shown that they don't care about lore nearly as much as people want to believe. Just look at all of their retcons.

Also, freethinkers and prelates want to know about your being paladins "lore wise".

Dark Iron debuff removal is insane...

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    lol I want to compile all these whines and tally up the ally whiners vs Horde whiners

Man, that's, uh... that's definitely some sanitizing of WoD's plot, huh? Imaging how inaccurate your perception would be if that was all you were going off of for the Mag'har.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    So... Does this mean the Mag'har Allied Race are from Draenor in the Alternate Timeline or Outland in the Current Timeline?

Quote Originally Posted by itzLCD View Post
    Oh look, another race I don't care about because Blizzard hates Death Knights.
    They really have to change the DK starting experience. Make it about current DKs raising current fallen, rather than the Lich King narrative. DKs haven't had new races available to them in way too long.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clbull View Post
    So... Does this mean the Mag'har Allied Race are from Draenor in the Alternate Timeline or Outland in the Current Timeline?
    Draenor.

The clans available are the Draenor iterations, not the Outland ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poppets View Post
    The halved core hound mount is still a thing? Also, open skies... biggest troll ever in an expansion we can’t fly lol. I’ll be keeping my orcs green from the looks of these racials.
    We will be flying sooner rather than later in BfA, same as in Legion.
    It's only a troll to people whom seemingly forget what transpires from one expansion to another.

Dark Iron Paladin is gonna be so cash, glad I won't be playing Horde anymore in BfA.

Mag'har look really cool but their racials pale in comparison to that of dark iron dwarves. Open Skies won't even be a use in BFA content as you cannot even fly for a while, and increased pet health seems so useless (do pets even die faster than their masters these days?). They could've given them an increase in a profession at least. The dark iron racials seem really good for tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I think it just means Mag'har are incredibly retarded, I mean they are stupid enough to let Grommash lead them after he threatened half of them with death if they didn't join the iron horde and then killed a bunch of the ones that refused to join. The fact that the Frost wolves, Draenei, Shadowmoon, etc... Let the guy that lead the rapes/killings of their people build up another massive group of orcs shows that they all have IQs under 40. Probably even lower if the Frost wolves joined them.