Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

can't access the site from work, but I guess no news on a PC version?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davemetalhead View Post
    can't access the site from work, but I guess no news on a PC version?
    nope, no word on a PC version as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    nope, no word on a PC version as of yet.
    I mean, we already know like every R* game it will come a year or a little longer later trying to get double dips. Using the new modern RAGE engine it shouldn't have the coding issues the first had that prevented a PC port entirely.

Have they mentioned anything more about the micro-transactions that are going to be in the game?
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Necro:

https://twitter.com/RockstarGames/st...53926181695489

Trailer 3 out at 11 am EDT May 2nd.
    noice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullbar View Post
    Have they mentioned anything more about the micro-transactions that are going to be in the game?
    I can seem to recall them mentioning anything about micro-transactions In RDR2. we'll probably get something about it closer to launch, most likely going to be similar to the model used in GTA5.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullbar View Post
    It's a virtual lock to be just like GTAV.

Also why would they talk about it? They didn't talk about shark cards before GTAV came out. Nothing good comes out of mentioning MTs before a launch, and Rockstar is not stupid like EA or WB. All of the pre release hype will be focused on the SP campaign with maybe a small blip about what to expect for online features just like with GTAV.

As long as the micro transactions are online only, Im somewhat ok with it.

The development costs are so high for Rock star games I understand they want to milk a bit more via online play. Just as long as they also provide a full game via single player as well that is free of P2W

10+ Year Old Account

Looks good, storyline looks very varied with what they showed

Bit more of the actual gameplay would be nice to see
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2018-05-02 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Looks good, storyline looks very varied with what they showed

Bit more of the actual gameplay would be nice to see
    Yea, rockstar never showed GTAV actual gameplay until 2 months before release so expect much of the same.

That trailer was kind of meh tbh, one of the worst rockstar has put out. Had no real overarching theme and just felt like a bunch of random scenes put together. I still expect the game to be good, just trailer ain't up to snuff on normal rockstar standards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    That trailer was kind of meh tbh, one of the worst rockstar has put out. Had no real overarching theme and just felt like a bunch of random scenes put together. I still expect the game to be good, just trailer ain't up to snuff on normal rockstar standards.
    Yeah, this and the previous one felt very weak compared to what they usually does.

This is also the first Rockstar game without Leslie Benzies, so we'll see how much he actually affected the outcome of the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Yeah, this and the previous one felt very weak compared to what they usually does.

This is also the first Rockstar game without Leslie Benzies, so we'll see how much he actually affected the outcome of the games.
    The Benz seemed to have more impact on project management and getting shit done then actual gameplay and game design I think. If his loss is felt we will see it in a clear lack of polish we are used to in rockstar games probably.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ye.

some IGN exclusive content, them talking about what they saw during a 45-min demo of RDR2.

10+ Year Old Account
    They way they dealt with GTAV has me nervous. Don't mind them focusing on MP as long they still deliver enough SP content do justify the price, so 20-30 hours at the least - but that would still be disappointing for a Rockstar game. The financial success of GTAV makes me think they might just throw most of their eggs into MP, leaving SP as an afterthought like a CoD game. From a pure $$ standpoint its makes sense to do that.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    They way they dealt with GTAV has me nervous. Don't mind them focusing on MP as long they still deliver enough SP content do justify the price, so 20-30 hours at the least - but that would still be disappointing for a Rockstar game. The financial success of GTAV makes me think they might just throw most of their eggs into MP, leaving SP as an afterthought like a CoD game. From a pure $$ standpoint its makes sense to do that.
    GTAV has a longer single player campaign then the original RDR did. RDR even 100%ed is like a 30 hour game and the story alone only like 15 hours. So yea... I wouldn't be worried about that.

Literally all of their marketing for RDR2 is the single player. If it's like GTAV they won't even launch the MP until a month after the game releases. SP is to sell the game, MP is to monetize it further after.

10+ Year Old Account
    At the very least, they will probably have a video about the multiplayer before launch as they had with RDR and GTAV

Red Dead Redemption Gameplay Series: Multiplayer Free Roam
    Red Dead Redemption Gameplay Series: Multiplayer Competitive
    Grand Theft Auto Online: Official Gameplay Video
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2018-05-05 at 02:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a couple of new screenshots.

https://imgur.com/a/YanRYDr

10+ Year Old Account
    RDR2: Special Edition, Ultimate Edition and Collector's Box

Not sure what to feel about; Bank Robbery Mission and Gang Hideout in Story Mode: Get exclusive access to a Bank Robbery Mission. though.