Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Majority likes elves. Quit forum and go play WoW.
    What a compelling argument to make, it isn't selfish and entitled at all, I mean it is not like elf players can currently choose four variants, that cover pretty much all the important niches.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lordsesho View Post
    I dont remember be death knights having red eyes...or bat ears...or claws...or many more customization, also not everyone wants to play a dk.
    I don't remember the average san'lyan to have those either.

I'm all for it.

if you actually look to the aesthetic of the Void Elf haircuts, some are inspired in the traditional vampire styles.
    So Alliance already has a vampire themed allied race.

And you also have Blood Death knights.

San'layn / undead elves for horde would rock imo.
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-05-02 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    What a compelling argument to make, it isn't selfish and entitled at all, I mean it is not like elf players can currently choose four variants, that cover pretty much all the important niches.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't remember the average san'lyan to have those either.
    With exception of the eye color ALL are like this. you should check the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    No more elves. Give the knife-ears a break for a while and add some variety.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Please not both. Give them to Horde since it fits the whole Sylvanas Dictatorship thing.

I do wonder what Alliance would get with this. If we're calling back to Northrend, dare I say Vrykul...?

Though what I'd really want from Northrend is Tuskarr.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    Dude that's clearly not the game. They're talking about the Sanlayn that have those traits listed. The real Sanlayn.
    Those are San'layn the ones without a nifty title like prince or Queen.

im talking about blood princes, the one in the OP.
    The op talks about san'layn in general, just uses a prince as poster. Bottom line is you have a handful of special San'layn, the rest just looks like regular undead elves.

The op talks about san'layn in general, just uses a prince as poster. Bottom line is you have a handful of special San'layn, the rest just looks like regular undead elves.
    Man... i dont know why ppl on the internet likes so much play the smartass.
    You know that obviously i was talking about the vampires princes. theres a big pic right in the first post.

You know that obviously i was talking about the vampires princes. theres a big pic right in the first post.
    However your first response, to him stating San'layn in general, never stated your response was clearly only about Princes. Them goalposts never seem to settle being moved so much here.

Also. We as players don't roll "princes." Food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    However your first response, to him stating San'layn in general, never stated your response was clearly only about Princes. Them goalposts never seem to settle being moved so much here.

Also. We as players don't roll "princes." Food for thought.
    I literally described them.

Yet the op is talking about the san'layn in general as the playable race and you want the exceedingly rare undead elves, that barely exist anymore and on top ignore the vast majority of that specific undead faction, in favor of inventing dozens of new princes etc.

And I did make my second point about the average san'layn lacking the traits you described and then you went on that they all have these traits except for the eye color.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2018-05-02 at 05:58 PM.

Having to bite an uninfected target every 75 seconds would suck ass.

Yet the op is talking about the san'layn in general as the playable race and you want the exceedingly rare undead elves, that barely exist anymore and on top ignore the vast majority of that specific undead faction, in favor of inventing dozens of new princes etc.
    the race appearance would be mirrored on them, this dont mean that all are blood princes...

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Having to bite an uninfected target every 75 seconds would suck ass.
    We have world PvP back now.

- - - Updated - - -

the race appearance would be mirrored on them, this dont mean that all are blood princes...
    We can just retcon their appearance. Just like Zandalari or Kul'tirans.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

And why would that be necessary? The blood princes were very high ranked undead and as such received their blessings from the lich king, while the lower ranked fodder did not.

And why would that be necessary? The blood princes were very high ranked undead and as such received their blessings from the lich king, while the lower ranked fodder did not.
    So theyre arent a bunch of dks.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    We can just retcon their appearance. Just like Zandalari or Kul'tirans.