Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    I love how his plot armor is so blatant that they went ahead and confirmed that yeah he’s gonna live a long, happy healthy life.

And people say Sylvanas has plot armor... lmao
    He is a character with depth and originality, she is just the Lich king 2.0 with a silver tongue that spews lies and hate.

Christie Golden is a writer for WoW, don't get your hopes up of Anduin dying now or ever for as long as she has a say, apply the same to Jaina.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    To be honest I'm okay with Wrynn line ending with Anduin. Hes not so cool like his father and basically walking failure. Who will lead humans? Well we have enough characters who could fill the void and be actually interesting - Turalyon, Danath Trollbane, Jaina Proudmoore, Vanessa Vancleef or Tess Greymane.
    Exactly what I meant. There are a few candidates and I don't think there won't be a peaceful solution, just think about Vanessa Vancleef, I also think that putting Tess Greymane on the throne would increase tension between Greymane and Trollbane since the house of Greymane would lead two kingdoms and we all know Gilneas wasn't quite the advancing kingdom back during the third war and left the other kingdoms alone. Jaina and her hatred towards the horde would actually be quite fitting for BfA, but would lead to the downfall of Stormwind in the long run. Best would be actually Turalyon, but I guess after the fall of the Legion he needs more time for his family.
    Last edited by mmoc34c907b79d; 2018-05-04 at 06:54 PM.

Or at least make him less of a chosen one/Mary Sue type character that can do no wrong.
    I know he should be more like Thrall. Wait. No, Illidan. Wait. No, Kadgar. Wait. No,...
    *Four Hours Later*
    ...Wait. No, Sylvanas. Wait, No. I got it. He should be more like Abasik Kampfir, former runner-up to be Warchief of The Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like him because he's way too goodie-2-shoes. Varian was a much better faction leader because he was morally gray.

I hope that Anduin either mans the fuck up or dies and passes the torch to Jaina who is the type of bad ass fit to run a faction that will FOREVER be in a state of war with the Horde.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    The best thing that can happen in BFA is Sylvanas trying to pull some more shit and Saurfang cutting her down, taking the mantle.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I don't like him because he's way too goodie-2-shoes. Varian was a much better faction leader because he was morally gray.

I hope that Anduin either mans the fuck up or dies and passes the torch to Jaina who is the type of bad ass fit to run a faction that will FOREVER be in a state of war with the Horde.
    Do you dislike characters like Aragorn from Lord of the Rings because they're good? What's wrong with a good king?

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post

Well, he's supposed to offer up 3 lies to us and he's probably shifting towards the morally gray area. And, he won't die since he's the leader of the Army of the Light, shown via the comics and on page 1 or 2 of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Or at least make him less of a chosen one/Mary Sue type character that can do no wrong. Sorry but some teenager leading the entire alliance just cause his dad was king makes absolutely no sense. I can’t take him seriously and neither can any of the horde leaders apparently. (Esp my man Lor’themar, always snidely calling him boy king)

Here’s how to fix the entire plot for BfA.

Have Anduin die tragically, heroically, idc. Genn takes over and goes absolutely crazy trying to kill Sylvanas and the rest of the Horde, Genn needs to be put down, there’s an epic raid, and then once genn is killed velen leads the alliance and then ion can have the “morally grey” talk that he mentioned before.
    Sorry, aint gonna, happen. There are a few Horde Leaders who needs to die first, then Anduin needs to have a child before we can even begin talking about him dying.

Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    It needs to be retconned because it’s terrible storytelling to remove any sort of threat and suspense by saying “hey this kid’s gonna be in charge til the end of WoW cause he’s got plot armor thicker than a fucking iceberg.”
    By that logic, any shonen story (e.g. One Piece or My Hero Academia) would all be terrible. That couldn't be farther from the truth. Sometimes the journey matters more than the destination.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Sorry, aint gonna, happen. There are a few Horde Leaders who needs to die first, then Anduin needs to have a child before we can even begin talking about him dying.
    you do know anduin is gay right?

thats fake news, fanfics, nothing more

Just because he's the embodiment of non-toxic masculinity, it doesn't mean he's gay.

And even if he were gay, plenty of monarchs were, making babies is a part of their job.
    Last edited by ls-; 2018-05-04 at 07:30 PM.

Or at least make him less of a chosen one/Mary Sue type character that can do no wrong. Sorry but some teenager leading the entire alliance just cause his dad was king makes absolutely no sense. I can’t take him seriously and neither can any of the horde leaders apparently. (Esp my man Lor’themar, always snidely calling him boy king)

Here’s how to fix the entire plot for BfA.

Have Anduin die tragically, heroically, idc. Genn takes over and goes absolutely crazy trying to kill Sylvanas and the rest of the Horde, Genn needs to be put down, there’s an epic raid, and then once genn is killed velen leads the alliance and then ion can have the “morally grey” talk that he mentioned before.
    lol sounds like a horde player's wet dream of "Siege of Stormwind. I don't like Anduin either, but he's hardly a Mary Sue. M'edan would love to meet you.

I'm not against Anduin dying, but Blizzard clearly have plans for him, otherwise they wouldn't have killed Varian off.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Just because he's the embodiment of non-toxic masculinity it doesn't mean he's gay.
    Truthfully I used to think he was but yeah going back to what you said it would be better if he was a soft, sensitive straight guy. The world needs more of those

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    lol sounds like a horde player's wet dream of "Siege of Stormwind. I don't like Anduin either, but he's hardly a Mary Sue. M'edan would love to meet you.

I'm not against Anduin dying, but Blizzard clearly have plans for him, otherwise they wouldn't have killed Varian off.
    me'whatever got retconned into oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by akawhisp View Post
    By that logic, any shonen story (e.g. One Piece or My Hero Academia) would all be terrible. That couldn't be farther from the truth. Sometimes the journey matters more than the destination.
    True. It sucks in WoW though. Especially with a snorefest character like Anduin.

Deleted
    I actually like the idea of Anduin dying. It will be a huge suprise to say the least! Something this game misses. It's time for another alliance race to take the lead, like Velen. He has more experience than any of them and led the army of the alliance to finally defeat the Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Maryse View Post
    I actually like the idea of Anduin dying. It will be a huge suprise to say the least! Something this game misses. It's time for another alliance race to take the lead, like Velen. He has more experience than any of them and led the army of the alliance to finally defeat the Legion.
    honestly it isn't gonna happen. when I made this thread I actually forgot about that awful comic until the blue showed me so this entire thread is pointless. Someone should just lock it up cause I'm done here

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist View Post
    This guy right here s a perfect example why the high king title was dumb as fuck. Stating “royal family” definition when ask why Anduin should lead the alliance. As much as Blizzard failed to make this clear (tho they have tried but the tittle just overpower whatever definition they try to give it), high king does not mean king of the alliance, it’s not an heired position, He is only the king of Stormwind. The first leader of the alliance was Lothar, then Turalyon took over after he died. It’s been past around a few time since Turalyon was presumed dead. While I’m usually against retcons, I really wish they would retcon the High King crap.
    'This guy right here is a perfect example...'

Did you read what i wrote? xdddddddddddd

I said the same as you said, it is right for anduin to be king and take the position of his father, and if someone want to change it the petition should lead more into changing the leadership of the alliance. I also recommend you to re-read the guy i answered to for better context.

honestly it isn't gonna happen. when I made this thread I actually forgot about that awful comic until the blue showed me so this entire thread is pointless. Someone should just lock it up cause I'm done here
    They've retconned comics and novels before. It isn't set in stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    says huge suprise needed in the game

says this would lead up to take velen the lead cause he is the most exprienced which is the most by the book outcome and 0815 story telling

purely genius
    That Velen part aside (which I agree would be boring), Anduin dying WOULD be surprising after all they've done to build him up.