Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm.not. scum. I have no idea what Satsu's alignment is.

Speaking of answering questions, I posed a couple to you earlier today @Dendrek and still haven't gotten a response to them.

I don't trust dupti. Based on his conversation/disagreement/interaction on D1. Yes I've implied a result. How would that not also insinuate a TPR at the same time? Being a little dense on purpose or were you hoping I was just a scum that you could easily bowl over?

Satsu's actions look like he's trying to stifle conversation. With us spread across many timezones, it takes a bit of time to get people's answers.

So let me ask another, or the same question. @Dendrek if you think dupti was painting an even bigger Target on your back, why do you think he's town? Why do you think this is your last gameday?

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Yes I've implied a result. How would that not also insinuate a TPR at the same time? Being a little dense on purpose or were you hoping I was just a scum that you could easily bowl over?
    If you have solid information that implicates Dupti, share it. Right now he is on the trust list of a lot of players. You're on the scum list for those same players. Why should anyone trust your claim if you aren't willing to actually make it?

So let me ask another, or the same question. @Dendrek if you think dupti was painting an even bigger Target on your back, why do you think he's town? Why do you think this is your last gameday?
    I didn't answer your question because it's silly. If Dupti is mafia, why would he need to paint a target on my back? The fact he did what he did is not alignment indicative.

If he was town, he was oversharing his thoughts. If he was scum, he was either fishing (plausible) or trying to cast WIFOM-laced doubt ("Why would Dupti suggest Dendrek is a good night kill target to the main thread if he planned on killing Dendrek anyways?").

There's no point in answering your second question.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm the town Jill of all Trades.

I didn't like the confrontation on D1 so that led to my choices.

N1 Investigated dupti results were he was a for.
    N2 Jailed dupti no kill happened. This doesn't take into account a doc clocking the kill.

I have a Vig kill and doc use left. Provided I live to use all 4 abilities, my role card says I may gained additional skills to use.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't plan to character claim.at this time, since it will give scum additional information. Doc can save their protection for someone else tonight since I plan on using mine on myself.

Truth be told, if you aren't willing to hard claim, I think we'll need to lynch you today over Danner. If you end up being town (and a TPR) we'll know for a fact you were telling the truth. And depending on your role, it may help us be certain Dupti is scum.

Not lynching you would be a mistake, based on your current play, because it's highly likely neither of you is going to die any time soon by NK, meaning we'd have a constant shadow of doubt looming over which of you is telling the truth.

So yeah, if you aren't willing to hard claim, I'm going to push hard to have town lynch you. I may not succeed. But I can be pretty convincing.

- - - Updated - - -

^ Post above was being typed as you were writing up your claim.

You mean a foe? (You said a "for")

7+ Year Old Account
    I do feel Danner is scummy for lack of play, but I'd rather lynch a vocal scum that's playing the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. For = foe. Damn phone and autocorrect

If what you're saying is the truth, why didn't you vigi Dupti? Or Danner? Really weird choice. Like, borderline unbelievable. Did you really think you'd be so lucky as to block the one person who would be sent on a kill attempt last night?

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm the town Jill of all Trades.

N1 Investigated dupti results were he was a foe.
    N2 Jailed dupti no kill happened. This doesn't take into account a doc clocking the kill.

I have a Vig kill and doc use left.
    Cleaned up, corrected and quoted for ease of viewing.

If you could Vigi, doing it against Danner last night would have made it so we could get other stuff done today. You left today open with what is effectively a policy lynch that you could have avoided.

7+ Year Old Account
    With the SK killed, I doubted the 2 mafia claim.someone made, and got lucky... Unless the doc did save someone else.

I didn't want to.use my Vig kill on D2. Was also hoping Danner would be back and significantly more active.

- - - Updated - - -

I could still Vig Danner if the doc would protect me tonight

Marack, here's the thing: If you are telling the truth, you should use your protect on me and the doc should protect you. I don't think you blocked the kill last night. I think the Doc did. He protected me last night. I would bet money on it. That's why I'm convinced I will die tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Dupti, you need to hard claim. We have to test Marack's claim today. Either by lynching him or by lynching you. Going for Danner right now would be a mistake given what he's just said.

- - - Updated - - -

Marack, why JK last night?

- - - Updated - - -

Marack, without using the exact wording that you got (quoting a mod can get you mod killed, so be careful), how certain would you say the wording on Dupti being scum was?

- - - Updated - - -

I planned on going to bed. But it looks like I'll be up super late tonight as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope you answer my questions soon. I likely won't be back until there's less than 12 hours left in the day. I want to get to the bottom of this now.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Marack, why didn't you vote on Dupti D2 if you had a guilty on him?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Graeham If you're around, unvote Danner pls.

7+ Year Old Account
    For all intents and purposes, I got guilty on dupti. I already said it as close to the wording in my QT as I could.

I.feel dupti is bussing Danner for town cred. We all know how Danner dislikes being scum.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought JK was a better use then doc or Vig last night

For all intents and purposes, I got guilty on dupti. I already said it as close to the wording in my QT as I could.
    All I want to know is if it said it definitively, like "Dupti is scum" or if it left open the possibility the result was wrong "Dupti seems to be scum"?

well the day got more interesting
    게임 은 어렵~~

I thought JK was a better use then doc or Vig last night
    What reasoning did you use to that lead to that decision?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    All I want to know is if it said it definitively, like "Dupti is scum" or if it left open the possibility the result was wrong "Dupti seems to be scum"?
    @Marack Please answer this question.

7+ Year Old Account
    What reasoning did you use to that lead to that decision?
    For the same reason I didn't vote Danner yesterday. In hopes he would come back and actually contribute to the game. Yes could have NKd him.

Seeing as dupti has been vocal, I wanted to see what interactions would come out of today. That's why I didn't NK him.

As far as doc, I didn't want to use it yet. So at that point, my option was JK.

I also knew that since I got the result, when I claimed, having that doc ability would be useful to me. Seeing as town cop and doc are still safe, there is no point in them coming forward at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

I also know this paints a Target on my back, so I don't think I'll make it to N5 when I could potentially gain additional abilities.

- - - Updated - - -

With the strength/weakness system in play, there could be some doubt. But I'm strong enough in my conviction to stay the course. If you continue to push me toward a lynch (or attempt to), you'll only show us that you are anti-town.

I want to hear dupti's full claim. I don't believe what he said. Too easy to colude with teammates about str/wk.

Marack, answer my last question. You have no idea how important it is. Say "the first" or "the second" please.

- - - Updated - - -

Fine. I'll just come out and say it because Dupti already knows. I am the cop.

Dupti was fishing for that last night. I want to believe you, Marack. Once you answer my question I will know for certain.

7+ Year Old Account
    Marack, answer my last question. You have no idea how important it is. Say "the first" or "the second" please.

- - - Updated - - -

Fine. I'll just come out and say it because Dupti already knows. I am the cop.

Dupti was fishing for that last night. I want to believe you, Marack. Once you answer my question I will know for certain.
    Appears to be

Marack is the JoAT.

Dupti is scum. This is undeniably confirmed. Marack jailed Dupti last night and yet somehow Dupti got a result on his "ability".
    Satsu is scum. My result last night. (And yes, I did investigate Lora N1.)
    @Marack protect me tonight. Doc, protect Marack please.

Vote: Dupti

- - - Updated - - -

Danner is also scum. I can't believe for even a fraction of a second that Danner wouldn't be involved in this game day as town.

wow what a day, im willing to believe this

vote dupti

- - - Updated - - -

seems like days will be pretty quick if we already know 2 scum
    게임 은 어렵~~

Now I'm going to bed. I'd like to see Blood weight in. But I'm fine with however today ends tbh.