Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    I'm surprised where people pulling out this Kul Tiran are "closer to Vrykul" type of human stuff.

Learn lore. Kul Tiran evolution is:

Arathi Tribes >>> Strom Empire >>> Gilneas >>> Kul Tiras.

If Kul Tiran are fat half giants why Gilnenian are not?
    Cross breeding with Vrykul.

I'm surprised where people pulling out this Kul Tiran are "closer to Vrykul" type of human stuff.

Learn lore. Kul Tiran evolution is:

Arathi Tribes >>> Strom Empire >>> Gilneas >>> Kul Tiras.

If Kul Tiran are fat half giants why Gilnenian are not?

- - - Updated - - -

More like his model uses Vrykul rig.
    The tomb behind him uses the same tomb models as the Stormheim ones.

The Drust are Vrykul.

7+ Year Old Account
    Stop pulling headcanon that Drust are Vrykuls and were inbreeding with Kul Tiran.

Stop pulling headcanon that Drust are Vrykuls and were inbreeding with Kul Tiran.
    It is actually the opposite of inbreeding when two so different populations mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post

He's a Vrykul.
    I guess that means there are fire naga in molten core too right?

Learn some lore before you make a fool out of yourself.

While its not flat out stated that Drust are Vrykul but all evidence points to such, they use Vrykul rigs, they have Vrykul skeletons, their tombs use the Stromheim tomb models, their ruins are covered is norse knotwork designs, their contrusts, golems and altars have the exact same runes from Stormheim and Odyn's throne room.

They are either an off-shoot Vrykul tribe or a different off-shoot of Vrykul descendants. There is just too much evidence pointing to such.

Now whether they inter-bred with Kul Tirans to give them such a larger body type is 100% pure speculation. Its plausible speculation, considering how overly large they are than the 'normal' human bodies and such but again just speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I guess that means there are fire naga in molten core too right?

Learn some lore before you make a fool out of yourself.
    Gilneans were second to land on the island as of Beta. They've retconed their settling there by themselves. Drust were there first.

Deal with it mate.

Gilneans were second to land on the island as of Beta. They've retconed their settling there by themselves. Drust were there first.

Deal with it mate.
    Give me a source then that drust are vrykul and kultirans are half giants, oh wait, you can't.

Your ass is not a source so stop asspulling your own fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Give me a source then that drust are vrykul and kultirans are half giants, oh wait, you can't.

Your ass is not a source so stop asspulling your own fiction.
    The denial is strong. Blizz isn't going to write a character going "GREAT SCOTT, THESE ARE VRYKUL TOMBS!".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Let me get this straight.

Ogres: Fat, tall orcs that are slightly closer to Gronns, their common ancestor, are okay.

Kul Tirans: Fat, tall humans that are slightly closer to Vrykul, their common ancestor, are stupid.

I agree the females need some work to look as rough and sailor-y as the males, but what exactly is the problem with different shapes of humans? Races in Warcraft turn from one color to another in less than a generation, so let's not pretend that the "genetics" involved in making them larger are jumping the shark now.
    An Ogre is a different species, Kul Tirans aren't, but I doubt Ogre fans have issues with Kul Tirans, I like them, but I think they could be some kind of new customization with humans since they are the same race, still I'm fine with them as a new race, I might actually play a human now(if I ever come back), these guys have way more personality in their design than the baseline ones.

The denial is strong. Blizz isn't going to write a character going "GREAT SCOTT, THESE ARE VRYKUL TOMBS!".
    Give me a source then

Pro tip: you can't.

How does it feel being on my ignore list among the others?

Quote Originally Posted by Kizaru View Post
    An Ogre is a different species, Kul Tirans aren't, but I doubt Ogre fans have issues with Kul Tirans, I like them, but I think they could be some kind of new customization with humans since they are the same race, still I'm fine with them as a new race, I might actually play a human now(if I ever come back), these guys have way more personality in their design than the baseline ones.
    The Kul Tiran rig and a modified model without the belly is being used for Rexxar, and most likely other Mok'nathal. Half-Ogres are a very very plausible allied race because of this.

That's why it's so new compared to the other allied races: they are making it to be used twice, which makes more sense than one super special model.

7+ Year Old Account
    its not inbreeding.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Kizaru View Post
    Kul Tirans are as much of a different species from humans as Void elves are from Blood elves (magic influence) or Jungle trolls are from Zandalari trolls (enviromental adaptation). And physically are more distinct than either of those.

I dont know why people cant disagree with someone without being rude or insulting folks/putting folks down

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    I dont know why people cant disagree with someone without being rude or insulting folks/putting folks down
    Been going on the assumption on either that it makes them feel good, or it makes them feel more right.

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    Some people are just naturally assholic on this forum unfortunately, you get used to it after a while.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyvefire View Post
    This type of comment is frustrating. It is not "losing" to recognise that Kul'tirans actually are obese and the amount of people fighting some vain "alternate facts" style war to change the definition of "fat" is too damn high.

You have every right to appreciate the Kul'tirans as they are but no amount of mental gymnastics is going to make them not chunky.

Seriously, this shit is the new "big-boned".
    I ain't saying they are not fat at all, they are, that's a fact. They are also shredded as hell. I'm just sick of the thoughts of "if it ain't beautiful, I should hate it"

I wanna be an ugly mofo, which is why i want my ogres.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    I ain't saying they are not fat at all, they are, that's a fact. They are also shredded as hell. I'm just sick of the thoughts of "if it ain't beautiful, I should hate it"

2 headed ogre caster... FeelsGoodMan
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post

I mean I don't like playing ugly characters but if someone wants to fine. Kul'Tirians are fine for an allied race.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi