Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Marack, if there's only one scum left, you answering this shouldn't endanger town. What is your strength?

- - - Updated - - -

If the last scum is investigation immune, I bet I can tell you who that player is.

- - - Updated - - -

That player should well know that I'm on to them. I wonder if they'll attempt to hide despite this.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Marack In case you're hesitant to answer my question above, I'll just point out I think your strength is earth.

Bah.

I was hoping that the GF would be either Blood Fox or Danner. This certainly complicates things.

If I'm right, you're the one who killed Danner last night. Dsonsion's strength is Fire. Danner was also strong to fire. Danner would have had a 1-time BPV against Dsonsion's kill.

If your strength is not earth, then this becomes much less easy to explain.

- - - Updated - - -

Graeham, what is your strength?

7+ Year Old Account
    My strength is earth, but with my weakness I was concerned me doing anything would have been an issue.

@Graeham, I think your strength is Air. Or perhaps you have a dual strength?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    My strength is earth, but with my weakness I was concerned me doing anything would have been an issue.
    Did you attack Danner last night?

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Graeham, what is your strength?
    Mine's water.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Did you attack Danner last night?
    I did attack Danner. Not sure if the Earth kill would have petrified.

It also looks as if mafia didnt kill or managed to hit a Str vs Str.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Mine's water.
    Hmm, I must have messed up somewhere in figuring out your strength.

2. Danner – Lora(165), Graeham(168)

Lora = Physical/Mind
    Danner = Fire+Physical/Earth+Air

Since Lora and Danner are strong to physical, I think Lora should have gotten a -1/2 on this vote. No -1/2 appears, which suggests you countered it. To counter it, you would need to be strong to something Danner is weak to (either earth or air). If you aren't strong to either of those, then perhaps this count is a mod error?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    I did attack Danner. Not sure if the Earth kill would have petrified.

It also looks as if mafia didnt kill or managed to hit a Str vs Str.
    Petrify is definitely a earth-based effect. "Turned to stone."

If it helps, I can character claim too.

So here's my theory: Kel is the god father.

Kel is strong to Mind. I am as well. My investigation is likely to be unsuccessful against him. I'm fairly sure I'd get an innocent, whether or not he actually is. And, point in fact, I did get an innocent on him last night. It was honestly a joke investigation. I knew I shouldn't have done it. But I thought Danner's death would end the game tbh.

If, for some crazy reason, Kel is not the GF:

- Graeham is a potential suspect, but I don't think he's scum.
    - Marack is what he says he is.
    - Dsonsion is almost certainly what he says he is.
    - Largehorn could potentially be scum.

Also, if there's a NK tonight, it will absolutely identify who the last scum is:
    - Graeham is (as he claims) strong to water. So expect a water-based kill.
    - Dsonsion is strong to fire. Expect a fire-based kill if he's scum. @Dsonsion Do not perform a kill tonight if for some reason lynching Kel doesn't end the game.
    - Marack is strong to earth. Expect another earth-based kill if he's scum.
    - Largehorn is strong to earth. Expect an earth-based kill.

if you see an earth-based kill, it's much more likely to have come from large than Marack.

In other words, if you see any kills after tonight, look at the element of the kill and lynch the person who did it.

Note, if there is something other than a fire/water/earth-based kill, it probably came from Graeham (if he's lying about his element).

There. Town wins.

Vote Kel

<3 BB. My words to the mod as I investigated you last night: "Hey gurl, let's hang out!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Kel

Ill go along with this plan. I dont have another kill ability, that I'm aware of as @Kryllian didnt even acknowledge my vig use. Would be nice to know if i get another ability and what it might be.

I get -1/2 on Kel for my vote. So I basically haven't actually voted on him. The 4 of you need to vote to end this game.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Largehorn @Graeham @Dsonsion vote for Kel.

See post #430 if you need my reasoning.

Alright, I'll vote.

Though if Kel doesn't flip scum and the game doesn't end I don't want anybody voting when the next day phase starts until thorough discussion has been conducted.

If you guys would rather delay this game day, that's fine. I've made enough mistakes this game that I won't assume my reasoning is infallible.

It's very likely that my investigations are useless from this point on. The GF is likely investigation immune.

- - - Updated - - -

If there is a GF, Marack and Dsonsion are almost certainly not it. Well, assuming Dsonsion didn't make the absolutely brilliant play of killing his own teammate who I had a guilty on.

That leaves only 2 players as the possible GF: Graeham and Largehorn. I have a strong reason (baring investigation) to think Graeham is town. But I can't completely discount the possibility he's scum.

Let's say lynching Kel tonight doesn't end the game...

-------------------------------

If there is a kill tonight, it almost certainly pinpoints who the scum is. They can't afford to make that mistake. We should not see a kill tonight, so we'll come in tomorrow with 5 alive.

Let's say we mislynch again. My prime lynch target right now if there is a tomorrow is Largehorn. If he's town, can the last scum afford to do a NK that night? Nope, with three alive, the two town will easily lynch the outted scum. So instead, with 4 alive, the chance for a mislynch at this point is incredibly low. Among those four living will be me, Marack, Dsonsion and Graeham. Marack and I are confirmed Town. We'd need to determine between Graeham and Dsonsion who to lynch. I'd also have 2 more investigations done by this point. If we somehow mislynch here, then GG scum on a miraculous win.

I guess it's time to play the waiting game, then.

should probably stop waiting

Unfortunately, for a proper end to today (and likely to this game) we need 2 more votes. We're waiting on Large and Dsonsion. I'd rather think they're simply not here rather than that they're intentionally dragging their feet.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably best to save this discussion until after the game ends.

vot kel

not gonna try fighting sorry

really strong town set up this game tho wtf
    게임 은 어렵~~

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    vot kel

not gonna try fighting sorry

really strong town set up this game tho wtf
    Perhaps. But you were investigation immune. Blood would have killed me through any protection ability. Dupti could figure out other people's strengths and weaknesses, and could have used that to wreak havoc, or even, if he was lucky, to gain temporary BPVs from it. Scum had cops, had multiple strengths per a few of their members (making NKs more likely to succeed and NKs attempted on them more likely to fail). Town had a Vigi who is more often than not a detriment to town.

It wasn't really that one-sided. We just got particularly lucky in several situations. And even with our luck, if a few reveals hadn't occurred when they did, or if a few protects hadn't succeeded, it's likely town would have struggled to win this game.

There should have consistently been 1, 2 or even 3 NKs every night. Town would have been widdled down to almost nothing if not for the particular circumstances that prevented those kills from going off.

- - - Updated - - -

Ironically, Kel, your vote probably doesn't put you any closer to being lynched. :P If there's a +1 against you, you've just reduced it to 0. If there's no +1, then you've only added 1/2 a vote to yourself.

In any case, I think it's safe to say the game is over.

I told you guys I wasn't scum...