10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Great speech from Wenger. Would've been great if he ended it with "Wenger out" and a micdrop.

Last night El Classico will go down in history. The highlights will be replayed for a long period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Great speech from Wenger. Would've been great if he ended it with "Wenger out" and a micdrop.
    Twitter servers would have not been ready for that kinda overload.

I wonder if our durrty was at the game and saw off wenger and waved his handkerchief and bid him Merci et au revoir

Farewell Arsene.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Real Madrid refused to give Barcelona a guard of honour last night, more reason why I hope they get bashed by pool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Real Madrid refused to give Barcelona a guard of honour last night, more reason why I hope they get bashed by pool.
    Wasn't that because Barce refused to give them one when Real won? Think Zidane said something like that atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Wasn't that because Barce refused to give them one when Real won? Think Zidane said something like that atleast.
    That was after they won the Club World Cup (or some cup anyway) and it's not a tradition to do a guard of honour for that.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    have to consider it was Iniesta's last Clasico as well. You can't be a fan of football and not be a fan of Iniesta. Giving him the guard of honour would be a good move reguardless of the rivalry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    That was after they won the Club World Cup (or some cup anyway) and it's not a tradition to do a guard of honour for that.
    Ah fair enough. Then its pretty damn stupid of them to not do it.

- Arsenal hope to name boss by World Cup.

- NOT Simeone, Tuchel, Löw, Rodgers, Faria etc.

- Don't sense Enrique

- Hear Allegri plans to leave Juventus

From David Ornstein

I'm on the Max Allegri hype train and I'm not getting off

10+ Year Old Account
    Guard of honour is a stupid fucking thing in my book. I've no interest in honouring rivals.

Deleted
    - Arsenal hope to name boss by World Cup.

- NOT Simeone, Tuchel, Löw, Rodgers, Faria etc.

- Don't sense Enrique

- Hear Allegri plans to leave Juventus

From David Ornstein

I'm on the Max Allegri hype train and I'm not getting off
    Enjoy Arteta!

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Enjoy Arteta!
    Thanks, enjoy Arsene.

Deleted
    Thanks, enjoy Arsene.

Ferocious, I like it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Darren Moore manager of the month, if they manage the herculean feat of staying up I guess they should give him manager of the year

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    Darren Moore manager of the month, if they manage the herculean feat of staying up I guess they should give him manager of the year
    Swansea either needs to make that last min winner or City has to batter Southampton.

Edit: Fuck. Darkest timeline for West Brom right here. I don't think there's a soul in the world who wants this for WBA. Fuck you Pardew and your dance.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2018-05-08 at 08:25 PM.

Deleted
    Swansea were shite.

Trusting an under twenties as your main striker was doomed from the start.
    No squad depth, poor managerial appointments from Monk onwards.

It was bound to end in tears.

Deleted
    cya west brom you absolute bores.

Huddlesfield now hold thier own fate right?

Deleted
    Yes, makes tomorrow's game against Chelsea spicy spicy.

Agent Kenedy

Full Name: Robert Kenedy Nunes Nascimento
    Bio: Born in Brazil. Plays on either wing or as a secondary striker. Hates the Chinese.
    Mission: Destroy Spurs

Come on lad.