Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Keep your gender politics in your liberal arts college. They are not welcome here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Your char can be a male or female and there's nothing in the quest descriptions that says, "Must have penis to complete."

It's pretty gender neutral.

So no, not sure what the heck this would accomplish.
    It shouldn't be gender neutral considering genders aren't born equal.

There's undeniable biological differences that make men much better at some tasks and vice-versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    It is no secret that wow subs going into BfA are lower than ever.

after a discussion with my followers (many from this forum), something that came up time and time again is the introduction of gender specific qwests.

this would make WoW the first MMO to throw away the old model of male dominated character heroes and really give a voice to women who play the game and empower women around the world.

Do the rest of you agree this is a great idea moving forward?
    What the actual f*ck? what do you mean , like for example female chars get to follow jaina trough quests while male follow anduin? That's beyond stupid if the only motivation behind it is hurr durr a man is givin me orders , me no like hurr.
    WoW doesn't lack female heroes to interact with , and I'd be more than happy to see more of them but wanting to separate gameplay based on the character sex is something that I have never heard before , and I think gender politics should be kept out of the game .

You mentioned subs going down , a move like that would be capable of killing the game , think about it a player would be forced to play both sexes in both factions to experience all the content of the game . Didn't you and all the "followers" think about what a gameplay nightmare it would be? guess not , can't say i'm surprised.
    Last edited by valax; 2018-05-10 at 11:02 AM.

It's physically impossible to implement this many quests.

10+ Year Old Account

after a discussion with my followers (many from this forum), something that came up time and time again is the introduction of gender specific qwests.

this would make WoW the first MMO to throw away the old model of male dominated character heroes and really give a voice to women who play the game and empower women around the world.

Do the rest of you agree this is a great idea moving forward?
    Please keep that feminazi crap out of the game. The military haircut, blue haired females who have no capacity to take credit for their choices and actions have no place here. And if i recall right, its even against the forum rules
    Raider and multi-classer currently on:
    Fire Mage on Ravencrest EU
    Guardian Druid on Ravencrest EU

Deleted
    Sounds like a colossal waste of time.

Deleted
    Might be the year 2018 on Earth but not in Azeroth.

15+ Year Old Account
    Proof?

the introduction of gender specific qwests.
    Are you trolling or something?

Deleted
    Keep your feminazism out of my game. Don't you have enough places to annoy people already ?

Deleted
    We DO have female specific quests. Just pick up tailoring or cooking and you get a whole bunch of quests

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread seems unlikely to produce constructive conversation or discussion. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead