Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    This is also why this guy is on my ignore. Like what the fuck is this?

- - - Updated - - -

You could find people saying the planet is going to explode and haarp will be behind it.

You can also find black people who think segregation is a good thing.
    A mention of your professional career?

Edit: Ironically, Themius is pro segregation. Seeing as he thinks all white people can't handle seeing blacks in their neighborhoods.

Who gives a shit about what a bunch of slimy obese virgins on 4chan say?

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Who gives a shit about what a bunch of slimy obese virgins on 4chan say?
    People that desperately need lumber to burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Unfortunately, since they're the source of a lot of venom and hate in the world today, I do.
    Well that's the one good thing about 4chan - it keeps most of their venom in a single place you can easily avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the little quip about their race is completely unneeded. nobody should give a shit about your race, but your merits as a person.

and yeah, it's just the internet being the internet. no different from when people got the new mountain dew flavors to like "hitler did nothing wrong" and shit. just redo the competition and protect against trolls.
    Except for the fact that their race is the reason that they were targeted, bud. Did you even read anything, or did you just see "African American" and scream and cry about people even daring to mention race on the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Or, they could have just left race out and called em teens.
    That was the point, we are not going to get anywhere if we keep labeling each other by skin colour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    From what I heard, various websites were telling people to brigade vote FOR the 3 teens against all other contestants, upon hearing this, "trolls" decided to flip the table.
    Same, that was the first thing I had heard about this whole situation.

https://medium.com/@george.mckeown1/...t-4cd10ae381f5

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    I thought I would share this.

https://www.npr.org/2018/05/05/60855...ame-the-trolls

Here is the link to the NASA contest page. Scroll down to see the announcement on the attempted hack.

https://opsparc.gsfc.nasa.gov/

The insecurity and the need of some people to belittle other's achievement are truly pitiful.
    We still live in a highly racist and divisive world. It's entirely uncertain when (or if) that will ever change. Haters are literally going to hate.

Huge grats to those student/scientists - well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    This is why scientific bodies should never ask the public's opinion on anything. (Looks at Boaty Mcboatface). NASA are more then qualified to choose the most useful project. Still people are arsehats hope the kids are ok.
    Boaty McBoatface was the best name for it, and it was a tragedy for science that it wasn't chosen.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Oh wait, black people get killed by cops more than white people do. But racism is over guys....?
    That's not remotely true.
    And for the rest, you lack the intellectual ability to understand what i wrote, so i won't bother to answer to you.

Are you like 14 years old?

The reason I am ignoring you is because you have a thing for exaggerating, putting words in peoples mouths when they literally say the opposite, and just straight up lying. for instance. You say I I didn't like the black privilege thing except... that's not what happened.

It was about wealth privilege and then dex saying something about white privilege and me saying essentially how can you talk about my wealth privilege when you get mad if people talk about white privilege. I don't like liars and people who just make shit up like you, you people are disgusting and dishonest and rather pathetic.
    You are clearly mad at me, you are weak.

10+ Year Old Account
    it amazed me that people still get offended by 4chan in 2018
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    That's not remotely true.
    And for the rest, you lack the intellectual ability to understand what i wrote, so i won't bother to answer to you.

You are clearly mad at me, you are weak.
    You lack mental strength to think critically, so sad.

I though you were ignoring me? Unless you are wanting so badly to rematch? Too bad, you lost, i don't need to beat a dead horse.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I though you were ignoring me? Unless you are wanting so badly to rematch? Too bad, you lost, i don't need to beat a dead horse.
    Actualy, i don't think it's proportional, because people are individuals, and they don't act like a collective mind. If you follow a strict mathematic logic, there should be 12.6% black people everywhere (police, governement, army, bus driver, janitor, CEO, etc).
    But it doesn't change the fact if you are a minority, you will have harder time to get to what you want, especialy if it is a heavy competitive field: you'll have plenty of opposition, and having 12.6% percent black people in a heavy competitive field doesn't mean you'll have 12.6% black people at the end, because that's not how reality works, it's like flipping a coin: you statisticaly have 50% chance to go on either face, but you can still go on one face 100 times.
    Or to give another example, let's say you have an annual examination, one year, you'll have 12.6% black people, ok? One year later, you have 30%. At the end, that doesn't mean you will have 12.6% or 30% winners.

It's like asking why the field of rap and r&b is almost exclusively taken by black people: in statistical terms, it's an aberration, in terms of reality, it's fairly logical: does it prove that black people are actively trying to prevent white people from enter the field? Or does it mean the white people are simply not interested by the subject?
    This is what's being discussed at the moment. Back and forth insults about critical thinking and who won are a waste of forum space.

AHAhahahahahahaha!

Translation of what you wrote: "You proved me wrong and I don't know how to counter it, so I'll just claim you're stupid instead."

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterwep View Post
    That was the point, we are not going to get anywhere if we keep labeling each other by skin colour.
    Yeh, I got the reasoning for mentioning it all mixed up with another race bait story.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

He also claims he put me on ignore then responded about how I'm on ignore. Isn't it precious?

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    AHAhahahahahahaha!

Translation of what you wrote: "You proved me wrong and I don't know how to counter it, so I'll just claim you're stupid instead."
    You are overestimating yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    He also claims he put me on ignore then responded about how I'm on ignore. Isn't it precious?
    This is understandable, he just lose badly and he doesn't accept it, so he wants to pursue an already over discussion.
    Last edited by Uncle; 2018-05-10 at 04:43 PM.

You are overestimating yourself.
    Don't feel bad, you can't win them all. I promise to not even gloat.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought 4chan kiddies were too busy fapping to totally straight trap gifs haha