Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Kill a bunch of exiles and archaeologists no one bats an eye.

One vampire slam dunks a gnome and everyone loses their minds.
    Kinda feeling bad for a crying gnome is synonymous with losing one's mind?

(Skipped to the part of the slam dunk anyhow, so I missed the archaeologists part)
    Last edited by Theoris; 2018-05-12 at 12:23 AM.

One vampire slam dunks a gnome and everyone loses their minds.
    I'm losing my mind over its sheer awesomeness. I hope this guy is here to stay and not just an Alliance quest target/plot device for muh betrayal and internal struggle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I always liked Anne Rice's take on vampires, I think she managed to romanticize them while keeping them as an antagonistic force. That's just my interpretation though.
    Anne Rice's vampires are great at least in the first books! evil, bloodthirsty, vengeful, cruel and scary

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Kinda feeling bad for a crying gnome is synonymous with losing one's mind?

(Skipped to the part of the slam dunk anyhow, so I missed the archaeologists part)
    that gnome did not cry when they were killing people and stealing

That was hilarious. I hope these guys don't go villain/traitor.

They also definitely need to rework the model if they are gonna be playable.

Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    "how far they've fallen". san'layn on the horde side makes as much sense as employing eredar or nathrazim on the alliance.
    San'layn are former Blood elves.
    Even Vampires prefer to be loyal to their people and join the faction their people are part of instead of being disgusting race betrayers

such poor writting comes out of the asshats at blizzhq.
    Couldn't help but giggle at this. Is the person with the Void elf crest as avatar talking about poor writing? Mogu, Tuskarr, Sporelings and fucking Quilboars have literally more lore than your asspull race. How does that make you feel?

that gnome did not cry when they were killing people and stealing
    I mean, why would she? To her it's just enemies to kill and artifacts to plunder.
    Not saying it's right, obviously. I still wonder where you got that from, to be honest.

Anyway, how is kinda feeling bad for someone losing one's mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Or good classic:
    Draven: Omae wa mou shindeiru
    Gnome: Nani ?

Deleted
    "how far they've fallen". san'layn on the horde side makes as much sense as employing eredar or nathrazim on the alliance. such poor writting comes out of the asshats at blizzhq.
    A meme'dorei avatar lmao, ultimate irony.

I seriously can't stop laughing at this. Probably the best moment in WoW.

yes yes you guys keep bashing me for having a ren'dorei crest as my avatar. i get it, i know its bad writing for void elves too but that doesnt mean blizz should go on with this new trend of bad story writing. i still have the right to express my opinion and i do agree they could have done a better job with the void elves, no, they SHOULD have done a better job with them but it is what it is right now. you can say the same with giving the nightbourne to the horde just because tyranda was a bit harsh, rightfully, to Thallysra. i mean what is this? are all factions leaders sensitive now? is this world of emotioncraft? but seeing a san'layn fight for the horde and that ridiculous mag'har story....maybe im expection too much after legion, which i found to be almost as good as wotlk.oh and dont get me started on the blight thing in lordaeron+ the ressurection of ally and horde corpses. that's why im saying the horde really has fallen since Thrall cleared his office in Orggrimar. so just because some things were written poorly doesnt mean more should be written the same.
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    They might have already left.
    I suppose so. The bloody elves could have broken free in the brief moment where there was no Lich King, like the Val'kyr seemingly did. Have we seen any intelligent Scourge remain with Bolvar since he took over the reins?

twilight vampire patch confirmed vampire elves on horde vampire humans lol on alliance
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

That's glorious. Not all heroes wear ca.... oh wait.

That gnome just got riggity, riggity wrecked son. Blood Prince showed him to never mess with horde.

yes yes you guys keep bashing me for having a ren'dorei crest as my avatar. i get it, i know its bad writing for void elves too but that doesnt mean blizz should go on with this new trend of bad story writing. i still have the right to express my opinion and i do agree they could have done a better job with the void elves, no, they SHOULD have done a better job with them but it is what it is right now. you can say the same with giving the nightbourne to the horde just because tyranda was a bit harsh, rightfully, to Thallysra. i mean what is this? are all factions leaders sensitive now? is this world of emotioncraft? but seeing a san'layn fight for the horde and that ridiculous mag'har story....maybe im expection too much after legion, which i found to be almost as good as wotlk.oh and dont get me started on the blight thing in lordaeron+ the ressurection of ally and horde corpses. that's why im saying the horde really has fallen since Thrall cleared his office in Orggrimar. so just because some things were written poorly doesnt mean more should be written the same.
    My primary problem with voidelves is that they hamstrung potential development for alleria and prevent good storytellign for the charcater.

Well if you recognise you need allies you tend to cater toward people who seem to like you and don't spit on all the sufferging, sacrifices n stuff you went through to get where you are, while saying they are only there to use the fruits of your work to achieve their goal.(Basically Tyrande commited a diplomatic suicide several times over)

Emotions tend to be the driving force behind many decisions in life and fiction.

San'layn fit the idea of the Forsaken about as well as Valks.

Probably another hint that we will have to fight the light at some point.

Blight in Lordaeon...in ideal world would have been used either in the first place. But as it is the use of it was the correct strategic decision, because the frontline was falling apart and PoWs are only realy a thing with the aliance, when they area VIP like Saurfang. Tired of arguing about the spooky scary skeletons.

Lol a decent portion of Horde problems until now are because of Thrall's boneheaded decisions he just managed to leave, before it blew up in his face.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojourner View Post
    https://gifsound.com/?gifv=zfEXhno&v=-cZ7ndjhhps&s=3

That's the best I can make... Now someone make it a proper video!

Besides, slam dunk > exiles and archaeologists.
    Wanted to make it myself but with "AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA" in the moment he does touchdown.

Thanks for a good laugh.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2018-05-12 at 12:26 PM.

Deleted
    That's the most creepy thing I've ever seen in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    That's the most creepy thing I've ever seen in WoW.
    Really? I thought that honor would go to those children in Goldshire or Yogg-Saron or Thaddius or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by monopoly man View Post
    I suppose so. The bloody elves could have broken free in the brief moment where there was no Lich King, like the Val'kyr seemingly did. Have we seen any intelligent Scourge remain with Bolvar since he took over the reins?
    Kael's cousin or whatever, but she was killed and raised in ICC
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    twilight vampire patch confirmed vampire elves on horde vampire humans lol on alliance
    I prefer vampires of What we do in the shadows cruel murderers but fun