Deleted
    I'd say NFC is stronger this season, but Jags, Steelers and I believe Broncos (in NFL.com's power rankings they're representing at 26 or so) have a legit shot at beating the Pats in a playoff game.

10+ Year Old Account
    The AFC West is pretty strong, if any team manages to rise above the others they should be taken seriously, unless its the Chargers, fuck those guys.

I say the Cowboys because fuck everybody else.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    The AFC West is pretty strong, if any team manages to rise above the others they should be taken seriously, unless its the Chargers, fuck those guys.
    I actually think the complete opposite. The Chargers are the only good team on paper right now. Chiefs got worse on both sides of the ball, Broncos still have a huge question mark at HC/didn't replace Talib and nothing the Raiders have done has made any sense. The Chiefs might turn out ok because Andy Reid is a solid coach, and if the Bronco's coaching staff isn't a massive dumpster fire they might be ok. The Raiders are probably doomed with Chucky and Cable though.

10+ Year Old Account
    The AFCWest will continue to be perennial underachievers, you'll get 3 teams still in it at week 14 and then it'll be collapse city.

I want to say the Rams, but there's something that tells me they can't repeat last year again. If the Jags had anyone other than Bortles under centre they'd be my pick.

I'm gonna say Falcons, they're done feeling sorry for themselves, and if Freeman stays healthy, they're going to have the best offence out there.

Patriots win the Superbowl with Brady's wrath!

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Put me down for Minnesota.

They'll play Oakland in the Super Bowl.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    I say the Cowboys because fuck Stephen A Smith.
    The only reason I'd want to see Dallas pull it off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    The AFCWest will continue to be perennial underachievers, you'll get 3 teams still in it at week 14 and then it'll be collapse city.

I want to say the Rams, but there's something that tells me they can't repeat last year again. If the Jags had anyone other than Bortles under centre they'd be my pick.

I'm gonna say Falcons, they're done feeling sorry for themselves, and if Freeman stays healthy, they're going to have the best offence out there.
    They will never be the best offense while Steve Sarkessian is OC. Ever.

Deleted
    "draynay - Saints"
    "forum handle - City" for everybody else

This break of the naming convention in the spreadsheet is triggering me hard btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    "draynay - Saints"
    "forum handle - City" for everybody else

This break of the naming convention in the spreadsheet is triggering me hard btw.
    Fixed, my bad.

I was trying to be careful to NOT do that cause some years ago when I made a post where I mixed team names and cities people in here got all bent out of shape about it as well. xD

Gonna say the Jets cause I'm a homer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underbottom View Post
    Gonna say the Jets cause I'm a homer.
    I'm sorry.

Man, I'm a Bills homer, and even I couldn't pick the Bills. Picking the Jets is......special.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rams are my pick. Cakewalk division. Loaded roster.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Tbh Ben directly criticized the Steelers front office by saying they focused on the future by taking Rudolph while instead they should have focused on the upcoming season when the picks, does he not get its not his job to say what the front office should focus on lol atleast they know and understand that Ben isnt gonna play for another 3-5 years lol.

This comes from the same dude that contemplated retirement a year ago..

Dude is a gigantic moaning vagina. That's what his entire career is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's be a little more welcoming, shall we? Jets could be a perfectly fine team this year if that Darnold pick works out. They certainly surprised everyone even last year when we all thought they would have trouble winning even 1 game. Not underestimating the Jets again, just look at Jags last year too, from almost no wins to almost making the Superbowl.

That said, I'm contractually obligated to treat you as my mortal enemy now Underbottom. I hope Darnold gives us an encore to the Buttfumble. Sorry.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Let's be a little more welcoming, shall we? Jets could be a perfectly fine team this year if that Darnold pick works out. They certainly surprised everyone even last year when we all thought they would have trouble winning even 1 game. Not underestimating the Jets again, just look at Jags last year too, from almost no wins to almost making the Superbowl.

That said, I'm contractually obligated to treat you as my mortal enemy now Underbottom. I hope Darnold gives us an encore to the Buttfumble. Sorry.
    Just sucks for Darnold that hes in the east with the Patriots lol.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Just sucks for Allen that he's in the east with the Patriots and the Jets lol.

I'm still furious over the Josh Allen pick, and it's been weeks. Everyone in Buffalo is like, "Well, miracles happen, right? Maybe? Come on, man!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna pick Vikings

10+ Year Old Account
    Have to go with the Pats.
    I’m liking the changes we’ve made (that we were realistically able to do), and I’ll never count B.B. out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    This comes from the same dude that contemplated retirement a year ago..

Dude is a gigantic moaning vagina. That's what his entire career is.
    A-goddamn-men.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

I want to pick the Panthers due to that being my favorite team.

I still think Rams might have a chance to win, their roster is just ridiculous right now.

Or might be Eagles again.