Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Whines about not having enough abilities, plays the most broken OP raiding class atm.. Irony

For those who don't want to read;

TL;DR

Method raider who thinks that his opinion matters more has a huge ramble with no real point, nor a real viable solution. just dreaming as usual.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Whines about not having enough abilities, plays the most broken OP raiding class atm.. Irony

TL;DR

Method raider who thinks that his opinion matters more has a huge ramble with no real point, nor a real viable solution. just dreaming as usual.

Yet another monkey that thinks class design is the same thing as numbers. The list of degenerates increases.

Guys I heard they are buffing shadowbolt damage to 139248723459823984% of spell power in BFA, class will obviously be op as fuck but also consequently they are removing every other ability the warlock has. Doesnt really matter though because a warlock will do OP DAMAGE so dont you fucking dare complain.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post

TL;DR

Pretty much.

I mean yes Method are in the top echelon of raiders but that still doesn't mean they speak for anyone but themselves.

Some valid points you have in here,but there is a reason blizzard doesnt tailor wow around the 1-5% top players you talk about anymore.

7+ Year Old Account
    Off topic, but, I can't help wondering: did some twitch or youtube personality (or maybe Musk has more influence than I give him credit for) recently use ape/monkey as an insult? Seems like a new flavor of the month insult.

7+ Year Old Account
    almost like mythic world first raiders are less then 1% of the population, and blizzard shouldn't make the game for the 1%?
    its almost like if laws were tailored for only the billionaires?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deszia View Post
    Yet another monkey that thinks class design is the same thing as numbers. The list of degenerates increases.

Guys I heard they are buffing shadowbolt damage to 139248723459823984% of spell power in BFA, class will obviously be op as fuck but also consequently they are removing every other ability the warlock has. Doesnt really matter though because a warlock will do OP DAMAGE so dont you fucking dare complain.
    /s
    almost like that is exactly what it was in vanilla yet people say that was the good old days wen classes had like 50 spells!
    but only 1 was used regularly with curses being the only other thing used in usual combat
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    almost like mythic world first raiders are less then 1% of the population, and blizzard shouldn't make the game for the 1%?

- - - Updated - - -

almost like that is exactly what it was in vanilla yet people say that was the good old days wen classes had like 50 spells!
    but only 1 was used regularly with curses being the only other thing used in usual combat
    Pretty much.

Had Blizzard kept designing the game around the minority it would have been dead long ago.

Deleted
    Hey guys, so the Halo was introduced this year in F1 for safety measures. Are you more interested in listening to

a)Vettel or Hamilton's opinion

OR

b)Jimmy junior that races for shitstein Racing

?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Who said it was the good old days?? PEOPLE DID???

DONT YOU DARE TALK FOR EVERYONE!

PREPOSTEROUS BEHAVIOUR SIR.

Man this thread is going places.

High end Mythic raiders are as out of touch with reality as Blizzard is. Fluff and nonsense sums up this post perfect just a large waste of time and typing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Did that guy just complain about warlocks being bad or something?

k.
    Nope. Feel free to actually read what he wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    At least have the guts to throw mud at me on your main account rather than hiding behind a burner account like a coward to necro a thread with some response that is about as scathing as a Youtube trolls comment.

Good day.
    Hes right tho. Deepshades have the same right to post his opinion on this forum as you posting that you would like golden brown toast. His opinion was more in teresting to read for me tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    He makes some very valid points buts falls into the ever-annoying trap of trying to speak for lots of players. Why people can't just say 'I don't enjoy this' instead of 'players hate this no one wants to do this everyone misses this' is beyond me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nmkyungri View Post
    Please be mindful that everything I am writing is my own personal opinion.
    Man, he really should copypaste before every line that he wrote his opinion? Stating this in the beginning is not enough?

I dont agree with many OP points but some replies in this thread are just rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    He makes some very valid points buts falls into the ever-annoying trap of trying to speak for lots of players. Why people can't just say 'I don't enjoy this' instead of 'players hate this no one wants to do this everyone misses this' is beyond me.
    Could not agree more. There is nothing wrong with having an opinion, but own it as your own and not claim to speak for any particular majority or group.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I'm the best player so you should listen to me"
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

That seems like a long-ish post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Nope. Feel free to actually read what he wrote.

Hes right tho. Deepshades have the same right to post his opinion on this forum as you posting that you would like golden brown toast. His opinion was more in teresting to read for me tho.

Man, he really should copypaste before every line that he wrote his opinion? Stating this in the beginning is not enough?

I dont agree with many OP points but some replies in this thread are just rubbish.
    He is entitled to an opinion though. I never said the OP wasn't.

Acting high and mighty though and thinking you speak for people or your opinion has more relevance than another persons because you raid in a top guild however mostly invalidates that opinion for me and just makes the OP come off as arrogant. If they felt confident enough about their opinion they wouldn't need to toot their own horn about their WoW "career".

You speak for nobody but yourself. Your opinion is your own here. Simple as that really.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-05-13 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deszia View Post

/s
    yea.. I was talking about current raiding, not BFA, nice troll attempt though mrs 5 post

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    "I'm the best player so you should listen to me"
    What do you have to say oh "Best Player"? :O

Fully agree with the post, sadly it will get destroyed by the hardcore LFR raiders that only care about getting rewarded for pressing 3 buttons. Blizzard dont care about their competative minded players anymore and its extremely obvious.

Blizz HQ

"What new shall we add, players are getting bored?" - "Just add more re skinned races with more cosmetic stuff and they will be happy"

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Fully agree with the post, sadly it will get destroyed by the hardcore LFR raiders that only care about getting rewarded for pressing 3 buttons. Blizzard dont care about their competative minded players anymore and its extremely obvious.

Blizz HQ

"What new shall we add, players are getting bored?" - "Just add more re skinned races with more cosmetic stuff and they will be happy"
    You mean the sub races that had been heavily requested since WoD yes?

I remember a huge influx of posting around WoD/Legion for sub races. Now they are honoring that request made by implementing them.

Nightborne- Sub race of elves
    Dark Iron Dwarves- Sub race of Dwarves
    Maghar Orcs- Sub race of Orc
    Zandalari Troll- Sub race of Troll
    Void Elf- Sub race of mostly Blood Elves it seems
    Kul Tiran Human- Sub race of Human
    Highmountain Tauren- Sub race of Tauren
    Lightforged Draenei- Sub race of Draenei

I don't understand the issue with Allied Races. It's literally a heavily requested feature people wanted for a while now. It is essentially the sub races of existing races. And yes I think the Nightborne have an idiotic model but the whole idea of these races were not to be new ones at all. They never claimed they were new races. The point of these Allied Races is to finally offer the players the requests that were being made.

And if Blizzard "don't care" why do they dedicate events to these top players? Such as the MDI or Arena Tournaments. They care quite a bit about the top echelon of players. Judging by the viewership the professional events get as well I'd say they are quite popular.

Designing 100% of the content around them however would be idiotic since you should design around all of the playerbase especially the majority who are paying you that monthly subscription.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-05-13 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    im fuccking dying
    I agree I should have worded it better and I have. They are honoring a request that was asked for quite frequently during WoD and Legion sounds a lot better. I do remember the forums and this site having quite some requests for the feature. "We" was a stupid thing to say and even I'll admit that.

That initial line admittedly makes me come off as a bit of a hypocrite.

I mean at least I can admit to doing something wrong I guess.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-05-13 at 08:31 PM.