Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRemedy View Post
    I think the point is that no one gives rats ass about that content.
    Tell that to the 907 guilds who have cleared mythic, with more to come.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    Tell that to the 907 guilds who have cleared mythic, with more to come.
    Well - this dude is more akin to the expected and catered to playerbase for Blizzard. Guilds are not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    As (pretty sure) mentioned previously, titanforging should be kept on 2-3 MAX. Either 0/2 being 6+6, or 0/3 being 5+5+5.
    As per live, it is base+w/e current tier maximum is, meaning you can see a 145 itemlvl titanforge which is a 0/29 system, as it goes up by 5. -> Sure it might not happen often, but sure it CAN happen.

The highest titanforge i've seen myself (on my own chars) was a 70 itemlvl lvl upgrade, meaning a 14 proc.
    That sounds like a good compromise to me, but a compromise nonetheless. I'd rather see titanforging scrapped entirely for raiding.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfat View Post
    That sounds like a good compromise to me, but a compromise nonetheless. I'd rather see titanforging scrapped entirely for raiding.
    TF has been a huge win for Blizzard. They aren't going scrap it, just refine it.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Titanforging is awesome, they just need to build up a system where you get a currency like the raid tokens but would give you a guaranteed forge when you created an item from a gear token or when an item drops in a dungeon or raid. This would offset people who are grotesquely unlucky.

Titanforging as a whole is actually really good for this game.

It's a passive system that helps nerf raids over time through loot rather than Blizzard stepping in to retune post CE/AotC.

It allows for players to have another way to get a leg up when they wish to move up a tier in difficulty. Prior to randomized gear upgrades, the top gear was exclusive to Mythic raiding. Problem there is that if you only ever ran Heroic mode, the later into a tier it got the less likely you could get into a Mythic raiding guild because they would first have to gear you. Thus, you had to wait out the tier and then apply in order to have a better chance at acceptance. Now, we don't have that problem. You'll still be lesser geared than a Mythic raider, but the difference isn't as staggering.
    "Do fish have dreams?" - Nick Cage
    The Cage!! In his most primal form!!

Quote Originally Posted by NickCageFanatic View Post
    Titanforging as a whole is actually really good for this game.

It's a passive system that helps nerf raids over time through loot rather than Blizzard stepping in to retune post CE/AotC.

It allows for players to have another way to get a leg up when they wish to move up a tier in difficulty. Prior to randomized gear upgrades, the top gear was exclusive to Mythic raiding. Problem there is that if you only ever ran Heroic mode, the later into a tier it got the less likely you could get into a Mythic raiding guild because they would first have to gear you. Thus, you had to wait out the tier and then apply in order to have a better chance at acceptance. Now, we don't have that problem. You'll still be lesser geared than a Mythic raider, but the difference isn't as staggering.
    Lol, any mythic guild worth their salt won't give a shit about gear compared to previous experience+logs. Just as it used to be before. If anything, gear has lost even more meaning as at least before you could tell that someone with a very high ilvl for a HC raider had put effort into farming out reps or w/e to get max gear possible whilst now they may have just looted a couple of 980s in their weekly run.

Sadly, random monkeys with 960+ gear now think they are being owed something in the form of a weekly 15+ or whatever just because they managed to luck out in gear.
    Last edited by Mlz; 2018-05-15 at 09:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

I would like to see a cap on titanforging, like never more than +15 ilvl.

Deleted
    Surprise, blizz makes the game more and more like Diablo in the last years... Feels like playing a different game

Deleted
    just fyi on beta atm weapons can titanforge

Cap on titanforging would be the best case scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Foodyboi View Post
    just fyi on beta atm weapons can titanforge
    I thought it was they can warforge but not titanforge.

Yeah I can´t believe it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaelexi View Post
    I thought it was they can warforge but not titanforge.
    Incorrect. Got a 365 titanforged weapon from a mythic dungeon which drops 340s.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Incorrect. Got a 365 titanforged weapon from a mythic dungeon which drops 340s.
    now that is incentive to run mythic + even with subpar secondary stats it worth it

good that they backed on it instead cater to mythic crybabies whining

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    Pretty safe to assume they dont intend on changing it, as we've heard no changes regarding titanforging.
    Yea we have, no tf for azerite gear and lower tf in general i believe was confirmed.
    We humans have to stick together

Deleted
    Titanforging gives you a reason to keep on raiding as you are still able to get better gear. However I completely agree with you and think that warforge is enough.

@OP

Priest without 4p :kappa: