Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    "1.
    a part of a city, especially a slum area, occupied by a minority group or groups."

It goes far beyond just a slum filled with minorities. They are quite literally forced to be there, and are forcefully prevented from trading.

Now, if you want to say that ghettos and concentration camps are basically the same thing, then fine.
    I'm talking about ghettos like the original Venetian ghetto (where the name comes from) and Nazi Germany ghettos.

Which are secluded, walled, parts of cities with restricted travel. Even the original ghetto was closed during nights, there was some specific time that the gates closed - if a Jew wasn't inside he was probably going to get killed in the Venetian streets as free game (this is what they said in a documentary about the ghetto).
    Last edited by Puupi; 2018-05-14 at 05:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I'm talking about ghettos like the original Venetian ghetto (where the name comes from) and Nazi Germany ghettos.
    So... concentration camps? Got it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D3thray View Post
    Don’t be disingenuous. They can set up their own laws and govern themselves. That is not a concentration camp. It’s unconscionable what has been done in Gaza to bring its peoples to this point but words still have meaning. There will never be a Palestinian state, not in the way the hardliners want. What should be done is to end the blockade and integrate the peoples as best they can and allow the rest to leave. This is the best solution for individual families. Palestinian nationalism needs to die however.
    No, they cannot really govern themselves, they are not a sovereign nation. They are still blockaded by Israel, and Israel rules over their existence.

Apartheid is alive and well in Israel.

15+ Year Old Account
    So... concentration camps? Got it.
    No, concentration camp and ghetto aren't the same.

Secluded part of a city =/= a camp
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte Baldo View Post
    Let's make a bet: who will be infracted first? Me (this MAIN account) or you? You are like a lot of people from US, know all's sitting behind their screen typing nonsense.
    So yeah nation bashing WILL get you infracted.

No, concentration camp and ghetto aren't the same.

Secluded part of a city =/= a camp
    So, let me know when they won't get shot for trying to leave.

I'll be holding my breath.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's make a bet: who will be infracted first? Me (this MAIN account) or you? You are like a lot of people from US, know all's sitting behind their screen typing nonsense.
    Nobody believes this is your main account... nobody.

The last time I bet someone over the internet, he refused to pay up... so sad.

It's a shame the Israeli government is systematically oppressing an indigenous population, don't you think?

7+ Year Old Account
    What the OP is missing is that there have been protests in Gaza for some time now since the people there want the blockade lifted and the right of return.

The embassy opening did increase tensions but things were already pretty hot.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    People that got too close to the Berlin Wall or Korean DMZ got shot too, how is this very different?

It's a fenced border with warning signs.
    Which shows the Gazans are not free to leave their internment camps... so sad.

15+ Year Old Account

Which are secluded, walled, parts of cities with restricted travel. Even the original ghetto was closed during nights, there was some specific time that the gates closed - if a Jew wasn't inside he was probably going to get killed in the Venetian streets as free game (this is what they said in a documentary about the ghetto).
    Trying to leave a nazi ghetto awarded a bullet also. And those were ghettos, not concentration camps. Learn the difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody believes this is your main account... nobody.

The last time I bet someone over the internet, he refused to pay up... so sad.

It's a shame the Israeli government is systematically oppressing an indigenous population, don't you think?
    Again the half truths. Some information here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palest...om_of_movement

And you are not the first to label this an alt account and reporting me for it. Still I am posting, strange for an alt account...

Trying to leave a nazi ghetto awarded a bullet also. And those were ghettos, not concentration camps. Learn the difference.
    So, what's the difference between a ghetto and a concentration camp?

Deleted
    Alot of people openly ignoring what this protest is about. Aka the right to return.

Tommorow is Nakba Day, The Nakba was the systematic expulsion of Palestinians and destruction of their communities. Over a period of two years, 85 to 90 per cent of Palestinians who had been living in what became the State of Israel were expelled and hundreds of villages were destroyed. It was ethnic cleansing. Fear and violence, including massacres, were used to empty Palestinian communities. The expelled Palestinians were then physically prevented from returning. By 1952, Israel had passed laws to expropriate the refugees’ lands and deny them their citizenship.

Palestinians are still displaced and brutalised by Israeli authorities today.

The Israelis have stated that they want to maintain a “Jewish majority” in the city, even evicting Palestinian families and forcing them to watch as their homes are demolished. Imagine someone saying they want to maintain a 'white majority' by evicting and displacing other ethnicities and thats what you have.

For Israel, the Palestinian refugees’ return would mean an end to the Jewish majority created by forced displacement and discrimination. The would never accept this as they aim to create an ethno-state (which is why altrighties always stick up for them)

Now the US has chose to move its embassy to a city whose municipal boundaries include illegally-annexed occupied territory.

The Palastinians have every right to resist.

Isreals right to self determination is legitimate, but so is the Palastinians.
    Last edited by mmoc6b1f2f8dff; 2018-05-14 at 05:46 PM.

Again the half truths. Some information here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palest...om_of_movement

And you are not the first to label this an alt account and reporting me for it. Still I am posting, strange for an alt account...
    So, they are not free to move... good to know. It's a shame they are living under what amounts to apartheid, don't you think?

You alt accounts are adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are they free to leave? Clearly not. Are the free to defend themselves? Nope. Are they free to trade outside the walls put up by the Israeli government? Nope.
    They are free to keep their extremists in check and get back to the roadmap that was agreed in 1993. Everything was open back then and then we got exploding busses in Israel.

With Hamas, internationally recognized terrorist organization at helm this won’t be happening and we are not about to open borders with what amounts to enemy territory under control by outright terrorists.

And you know what? Gaza also borders Egypt and Egypt also keeps this closed shut and tightly controlled - why? Because Hamas is as much of cancer for everyone as it is for Israel. Egypt even kept this closed when that Islamist cuck Morsi was president.

Even fucking Palestinian Authority can’t stand Hamas and is in Cold War with them.

If you want to look for who is responsible for this whole thing - be sure it’s Hamas first and foremost.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    What does that have to do with removing something that clearly incites irrational violence among an intelligent ape species such as ourselves? The answer is nothing.

The argument is that if it wasn’t religion it would be something else which is often the case. Religion is just a tool or excuse and I’m absense of it new excuses are invented.

So, they are not free to move... good to know. It's a shame they are living under what amounts to apartheid, don't you think?

You alt accounts are adorable.
    Reading an article within a minute and then drawing the wrong conclusions. You are adorable...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    People that got too close to the Berlin Wall or Korean DMZ got shot too, how is this very different?

It's a fenced border with warning signs.
    tfw you are whataboutinging with totalitarian regimes comparing them as equals.

Reading an article within a minute and then drawing the wrong conclusions. You are adorable...
    You don't seem willing to condemn the systematic oppression of an indigenous population. It's almost as if you are supporting apartheid.

Regardless on your position on the whole Israel/Palestine issue, moving the embassy seems like a move with few (if any) upsides and a lot of potential downsides. The upside is...Israel is happy with the US? I mean they already are for the most part and they depend on us pretty heavily, so that's a pretty negligible benefit. Downside it we give up any leverage we had with that issue in the future since apparently it was important to Israel, it pisses off the Palestinians and a bunch of other people around the world, and makes the embassy a huge terror target that it wouldn't have been (as much, at least) in its previous location. Also, moving it cost money.

Trump is a fucking dumbass, but I guess that's nothing new.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    This is what happens when a terrorist government (Hamas) sends their terrorists people to storm Israel's border. Part ways bitches and welcome these animals into Israel. I mean, how dare they not let them pass? See them flying kites on fire in hopes of starting brush fires, burning tires and creating health hazards, throwing stones, and hiding behind women and children as human shields? So peaceful. That's right, all they want is peace.......until they get in and then its all stabby, stabby and the occasional road block kidnapping or café/bus explosion. Nope. Not these folks, these are the peaceful terrorists that only want their home back. Right. Lets forget that Jerusalem wasn't important to these people until it was actually important to the Jews first then desecrated intentionally and literally on top of the Holiest place of the Jews did they erect their new "holy site" by their warlord conquering, child raping messiah. They didn't intentionally destroy a holy site of their enemies and plant a fake one of their own in its place to claim ownership of it, nope. Its 100% legit.
    Last edited by ezgeze; 2018-05-14 at 05:51 PM.

You don't seem willing to condemn the systematic oppression of an indigenous population. It's almost as if you are supporting apartheid.
    Moving goal posts again, the only one failing in logic here is you. Show me again where I am not willing? Because I show how wrong you are all the time? You are adorable...

Some people try to get informed BEFORE posting their OPINION and condemning others of having a different opinion.