Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Getting impaled by branches through my lower abdomen because I was an idiot on my jet ski, looking behind at my sister being pulled whom I thought was telling me to go faster (she wasn't) to which I did, right into the bank.

Fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil View Post
    Had a spider bite on the shaft of my dick. Went to the doctor cause I thought the bump might have been something else, but he noticed a couple fang marks and just gave me an anti-inflammatory to bring the swelling down.
    Had a spider bite right next to my nipple. Looked like I had two nipples on one side.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    Was making out with some chick, and she squeezed on my nipples so hard they bled through my shirt.
    I want to know how the conversation after that went.

Haven't had too many injuries, but there is one thing...

About 2-3 times a year I will slip a rib out of place. And dear lord does it suck.

I did a lot of horseback riding in my 20's, and at one point I made the terrible decision of riding a damned Arabian Thoroughbred. The horse made crack users come off as tranquil.

Anyway, we were riding along a nice trail, nothing out of the ordinary, no roads, it's a private area so I was relaxed in the saddle talking to the others. Suddenly, my horse gave off a huge neigh and jumped straight upwards. As in, STRAIGHT up. I flew a good height and came crashing down on the back end of the saddle. It was a VERY hard landing, and anyone proclaiming that women don't hurt from punches to the crotch, is ignorant.

Long story short, I bruised pretty badly. I went to see a doctor and had to bring 2 of the others as witnesses to emphasize that I had not been the victim of sexual assault.

What had scared the glorified hamburger? A small twig on the ground. None of the other horses had reacted in any shape or form.

Got bitten by a chimpanzee in small zoo behind circus when i was like 8-9 years old.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    It was a VERY hard landing, and anyone proclaiming that women don't hurt from punches to the crotch, is ignorant.
    I have a female friend who had an accident when driving a men's bicycle.

She needed stitches. A lot of stitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I split my eyebrow when I was little by running head first into a pingpong table.

Also at one point about probably 18-19 years ago I stepped on a piece of broken glass which imbedded itself in my foot at an angle which allowed the wound to close over the piece and then about 3-4 years later it somehow just fell out one day.

Those are probably the strangest, although splitting your eyebrow is probably a fair common injury when you dive head first into a steel frame. But the glass one is definitely pretty strange.

One time I sneezed so hard I broke a rib.

Third time I've broken a rib, but that's the strangest of the three.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I have a female friend who had an accident when driving a men's bicycle.

She needed stitches. A lot of stitches.
    I never understood the design of men's bicycles, if I am sterile it is probably as a result of all the times I've leapt off my bicycle and went balls first into that inconveniently placed part of the frame.

15+ Year Old Account
    When I was a server many years ago, I was carrying a heavy stack of plates, and somehow a crusty bread roll got wedged between my wrist and the plates. The roll sliced open my wrist...
    Here is something to believe in!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I never understood the design of men's bicycles, if I am sterile it is probably as a result of all the times I've leapt off my bicycle and went balls first into that inconveniently placed part of the frame.
    Yup, women's frames are a lot better. Easier to leap on to/off as well due to the better frame.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TotalSyn View Post
    When I was a server many years ago, I was carrying a heavy stack of plates, and somehow a crusty bread roll got wedged between my wrist and the plates. The roll sliced open my wrist...
    I had a work buddy when I worked in a super market who had a fillet knife in his hand while he was lifting some stuff (idiot, right). He somehow managed to stick the fillet knife through his left thigh.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Slid down a slide when I was a kid, but someone had put a wooden pike at the bottom of it. The point caught me on the right side, right in between my thigh and groin. Bout an inch to the left and I may have been a girl.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I want to know how the conversation after that went.
    I didn't notice it until later. By that point, the blood was dry and had stuck the shirt stuck to my nipples. *ri-i-i-ip*
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by TotalSyn View Post
    Getting eviscerated by a piece of bread.. Atleast thats one interesting injury.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    I didn't notice it until later. By that point, the blood was dry and had stuck the shirt stuck to my nipples. *ri-i-i-ip*
    Ouch.

/10ouch

7+ Year Old Account
    I had part of my lip torn off at a water park after standing up to a bully. He was wearing rings in the pool and when he punched me, he sliced and ripped off part of my lip. I remember all the kids screaming as blood just poured out of my mouth and turning the lazy river into the red river lol. Had to get a lot of stitches and now it is constantly swolen inside.

. Severe respiratory distress syndrome
    Recurrent pneumothoraces
    Pulmonary interstitial emphysema (bilaterally)
    Grade III intraventricular hemorrhage
    Posthermorrhagic hydrocephalus
    Cystic periventricular leukomalacia
    Retinopathy of prematurity
    Umbilical hernia.

When I was released from the hospital at 6 months of age I had survived more than most people.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo3derp View Post
    . Severe respiratory distress syndrome
    Recurrent pneumothoraces
    Pulmonary interstitial emphysema (bilaterally)
    Grade III intraventricular hemorrhage
    Posthermorrhagic hydrocephalus
    Cystic periventricular leukomalacia
    Retinopathy of prematurity
    Umbilical hernia.

When I was released from the hospital at 6 months of age I had survived more than most people.
    I was born with both of my collarbones broken (big boi, small mom).

Your list is crazy though!

Near death by toilet paper holder...

Backdraft in the toilet while I was sitting on it. I got startled and almost severed my arm on the jagged edge of the toilet paper holder... It was a lot sharper than it needed to be.