Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    No matter how many superlatives Golden uses, she wont be a true Forsaken leader.
    If Blizzard wants it then even Nathanos will bow to her in a few years.

7+ Year Old Account
    For those saying that Calia could potentially be a leader:

While I do like the idea, you have to keep in mind that she and Anduin are good friends and wants to make things work between the forsaken and humans. Which means, in Blizzard's eyes... NOT ALLOWED because it would stop the A v H war (Which most people are tired of anyway though from what I can tell).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    If Blizzard wants it then even Nathanos will bow to her in a few years.
    I would rather Nathanos become the forsaken leader if Sylvanas ever bites it. Cause he is not an alliance shill.

Deleted
    The blood drinking isn't about Horde members literally sucking the blood out of Stormwind humans. Its a paraphrase for giving the Horde someone they hate to kill, to satisfy their bloodlust and lust for battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Maculo View Post
    When I read the passage, it seemed less literal "blood drinking" and instead the need for the Horde to have an enemy lined up. More specifically, Sylvanas commented that the Horde would recover faster than the Alliance and it would eventually need another war. Stormwind is just the weakest link in her mind, because she basically thinks of Anduin as "nothing."
    Ok. That makes more sense. Tauren being literal blood drinkers seemed weird as fuck.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shinros View Post
    I would rather Nathanos become the forsaken leader if Sylvanas ever bites it. Cause he is not an alliance shill.
    Nathanos is mommy milkies copypasta personified. If Sylvanas goes, he will go too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    That sounds kinda dumb.

Besides, if they are gonna base the entire reason for the war upon a book, they are gonna create such a huge disconnection with the playerbase who does not read the books xD Talking about a story-line Titanic, which is just heading recklessly towards the iceberg.
    you mean like cataclysm and MOP ?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xendral View Post
    The blood drinking isn't about Horde members literally sucking the blood out of Stormwind humans. Its a paraphrase for giving the Horde someone they hate to kill, to satisfy their bloodlust and lust for battle.
    But i thought Slyvanus wanted peace for the children of the horde. Lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by nerv234 View Post
    Faol is in desolace councin and probably dead(dead dead).
    Foal is present when Calia is resurrected, which we can assume happens after Sylvanas gets rid of the Desolate Council, so it's likely that Faol survives the events of the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Obviously Horde doesnt want it.

Anyway, cant they just turn Major into warchief? The position even has WAR in its name:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Corazona View Post
    Foal is present when Calia is resurrected, which we can assume happens after Sylvanas gets rid of the Desolate Council, so it's likely that Faol survives the events of the book.
    Funny enough though searching through the preview it seems it was Sylvanas that liberated Faol from the scourge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    It is weird and random, but it makes sense within the established cosmology. Resurrection through the Light generally reunites the soul with the body seamlessly, as it was before death occurred. In Calia's case it seems Sa'ara left a little space between the body and soul, resulting in a more incomplete resurrection that emulates (but doesn't duplicate) a more Necromantic result, but without the wedge of Shadow energy keeping the body and soul separate and darkening the aspect of the raised being. Calia would be a more unique example of an undead being at this point - she could likely resurrect herself at this point by allowing the process to complete, but she has willed herself to persist as an undead being to fulfill an as-yet unknown agenda (which I assume has something to do with the future of the Forsaken).
    The thing is, that if thats the case, then what about light wielding undead ? Should faol, zelike and so turn into this kind of undead over time ?

I generally hate the idea of "super unique" characters, and this is what blizz is pushing here.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, cant they just turn Major into warchief? The position even has WAR in its name:
    The darkfallen preview looks great.

Sylvanas wants prosperity for the Horde, not peace. And for a lot of its members prosperity means having ennemies to fight and wars to wage.

Deleted
    After they defeat the Alliance,especially Stormdwind it seems, yes. At least thats what she has in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    also i dont agree with xendral there

from the way i interpret it from my reading is she basiacly use anduin and stormwind as scapegoat to trick the horde into a war which is fucking hillarious
    This doesn't even have anything to do with the point i commented about. I was commenting on the "blood sucking" part, which people interpreted as "The Horde will suck Alliance blood, like vampires!". Which is complete nonsense.
    Last edited by mmoc032dd9efb8; 2018-05-16 at 02:24 PM.

Ok i found something really interesting on the official forums.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...page=5#post-91

"I agree with the admiral. They're monsters. If we care at all for our Forsaken relatives, we should be trying to give them true deaths, not embrace what they've become." Anduin's heart sunk further with each opinion voiced.

"Reunions can be often disappointing," Alleria said bluntly. "You may not know, but recently Vereesa and I met with Sylvanas. It... did not go well". "No, i didn't know," Anduin said, strain creeping into his voice. He thought about his words to Valeera. It seems each passing day reduces the number of people i can rely on. "Perhaps you would care to enlighten me. "

"We met only to see what was left of our family ties," she said. "I will tell you more if you wish. But suffice it to say that i would not put my faith in her, Anduin Wrynn. She has been too long in the darkness, and it has eaten away what is left of the sister I loved so dearly "

Her voice was strong, yet it quivered slightly. Despite all that had happened to her, despite her worrisome familiarity with the Void, it was obvious to Anduin that she was still capable of deep love. She was still Mena. And the failure of the reunion of the three sisters had wounded her. It did not bode well for his plan to convince this group of the power of familial bonds. "Nor would I trust the rot-riddled brains of the Forsaken to be able to distinguish friend from foe if they came face to face with their erstwhile loved," Alleria continued. "I would advise against this path."
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xendral View Post
    After they defeat the Alliance,especially Stormdwind it seems, yes. At least thats what she has in mind.
    But then who will feed the Horde's natural bloodlust and thirst for battle? Quilboar?

I hope they kill Sylvanas in 8.1, completely out of nowhere. Like, just unceremoniously taken out by a stray arrow like she deserves.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannihilate View Post
    "And of course the sand, everywhere, and most of it probably going to end up inside his underclothes." "I hate sand."

Someone took some cues from Star Wars, but not the right ones.
    Nonsense, cringey things like these are great. A large chunk of enjoyment I got from the prequels was Adult Anakin's terrible acting and writing. "So bad it's good."

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Veldoranz View Post
    I hope they kill Sylvanas in 8.1, completely out of nowhere. Like, just unceremoniously taken out by a stray arrow like she deserves.
    And then anduin will feed her his human potential. And ressurects her as first human-forged.

Quote Originally Posted by Veldoranz View Post
    And will remain for you to hate?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXlmjL3JU4M
    Um, excuse me, it's pronounced 'vohr'. /silly

"Ve vill have a glorious new VOHR!"