Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The only thing I ever sell is the Legion Medallion rep item from WoD Garrison missions (5-8K, depends on the day). I have 12 Class Halls which I maintain 2x a day from my phone.

I've got nearly 9M Gold, nothing to spend it on, so yay this. I think I will actually buy it. Never bought the damn spider, because i despise them. It's still very odd to me that they made the Legion goldsink mount something many people have a visceral reaction to.

Basically everyone loves Dinosaurs. Smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Supernova View Post
    I have the spider, while unique currently, i don't really use it all that often. 5 million for this and it better come with an Auctioneer or something. If it's the same vendor functions as the Yak, why bother. And with a bank racial, why bother either if it's a bank vendor.
    it comes with AH

Well worth the money if it has an AH. Will be getting this for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Pubestache View Post
    The emissary I understand with loads of alts, just do a few world quests and try to get some gold WQ tokens for your follower, I mean how you don't have those sorted by now i'll never know. I've taken so many breaks off of Legion and somehow I've managed to progress further than half the MMO champion forums it seems. YIKES.

You can do missions with a phone app within minutes.

/s
    Man, your sarcasm needs some polishing.

"I mean how you don't have those sorted by now i'll never know."

I have been playing the entire legion and i already have 5 million gold thanks, just not at the rate i wished for.
    Yes, mr professor, thank you for your enlightment. I just don't understand what that comment of yours is about, if you don't even know how i play.
    I guess you like to call people stupid for no reason, just because you want to?

By the way, i have used the phone app, and i prefer doing it ingame, it goes faster, for me at least. A personal preference.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    Urgh, I wouldn't be able to do it if I had to do Emissary for each of my 12 gold generating alts each day...

I do the route of:

- Instant world quest completion feature on classes where available
    - Funnel as much Blood of Sargeras as I can, most my toons have professions giving those work order quests for 10 Bloods on a regular basis
    - Funnel Blood of Sargeras through my main as I play her normally

Only rarely do I take the 12 to a world quests physically, and that's when there's ones up awarding a worthwhile amount of Bloods, or 1500+ raw resources on Argus. Mostly I handle everything via the app. Only downside is that it zaps a lot of battery.
    I don't do emissaries each day... If i had to, i would throw myself out of the window lol.

But thanks for sharing your tips!
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-05-16 at 10:16 PM.

5 mlns of gold only because of AH? No, thanks.

Not like I don't have money, but it's just not worth for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Well we've already got transmog and repair. About the only things left they could slap on that behemoth is a bank and auction house.

Oh thank goodness I was worried they'd shrink it down to comical sizes like those dinosaur mounts from the isle of thunder. (they're smaller than kodos!)

Give me obscenely huge dino mounts or give me death, I say!

Though I can see hooves so I'd assume that's a tauren riding it. Keep that in mind.

If any of you have the gold to buy this, just slap it some place really convenient and ask for donations. Preferably next to a mailbox. (note: the postmaster toy can be used by multiple players)
    Yes, it was a Tauren riding it, and he also had some toy effect active that made him even bigger. So the picture may be a bit misleading for the size of the mount...

Dunno if someone has already pointed this out but currently the vendors offer a faction specific reputation discount so at exalted or with a Goblin the Brutosaur is "just" 4 mil.

5 million probably isn’t a lot if you’re actively farming and trying to make money but if you’re just raiding > vendoring > repairing odds are you’re far off

thats alot of in game currency. I have over 300 mounts and use like 2 of them...wasted so much real money on stuff, so no more, Ill port, thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    A transmog mount already exists? Why add another one? Auctioneer mount is actually worth the 5 million.
    This 100 times.
    Next xpack will allow you to do a quest for madam goya, and a huge payment, 5-10m and she will allow you to become her chauffeur. Letting you drive her around, and ofc giving you access to the bmah.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    5 million probably isn’t a lot if you’re actively farming and trying to make money but if you’re just raiding > vendoring > repairing odds are you’re far off
    I have been playing WoW and raiding since BC and I only have 1.2 million gold on all my characters about. While I may have started legion with only about 200-300k this expansion had so much gold inflation. More so than WoD. I imagine BFA will be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    Well, if you don't want the mount, then don't put the effort into getting it. Pretty simple I doubt the intent was for every single player to have it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if thats just insurance, Keeping a Dinosaur cannot be cheap :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post

That's right for the low low price of FIVE MILLION GOLD! For that much it gives you 2 or 3 passenger seats. And currently the vendors are unknown. They could have just a transmog and a repair. But it could also come with a food/drink vendor.

For this price though, this thing better have jets strapped to its ass so it can fly. It also better have a vendor that gives out a limited amount of buff food on a weekly timer or something.

Worth it? Should it have other stuff?
    Can't wait to burn all my gold to get stuck in every door. Fun times.

15+ Year Old Account
    There has been a bank pet/companion since WOTLK. Argent dailies, check it out . Bank, vendor and mailbox.

Looks good, especially on my tauren which makes it as big as a building. If its the only brutosaur mount then I might buy it. I didn't even buy the gold dip mounts from previous expansion as they do not look nearly as appealing as this one. Money is not much of an issue thanks to garrisons and order halls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    The reason are tokens.
    People are not going to spend $500 on one mount.

Hopefully, it can be bought on the first day of the xpack. I can't wait to have it.

Deleted

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Man, your sarcasm needs some polishing.

"I mean how you don't have those sorted by now i'll never know."

I have been playing the entire legion and i already have 5 million gold thanks, just not at the rate i wished for.
    Yes, mr professor, thank you for your enlightment. I just don't understand what that comment of yours is about, if you don't even know how i play.
    I guess you like to call people stupid for no reason, just because you want to?

By the way, i have used the phone app, and i prefer doing it ingame, it goes faster, for me at least. A personal preference.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't do emissaries each day... If i had to, i would throw myself out of the window lol.
    Grats? I don't give a fuck how much gold you have ''man''. You not having 20 - 30 minutes time to make some golds is not my problem, I guess you just don't feel you need to go the extra mile to make as much gold out of the system as possible? Even tho it literally takes minutes but you are just slow in the head. Its also literally true though, your are obviously special needed if you are going to come across like oh I just didn't make enough gold this expac yadiya, do something about it then?

Like wtf? I bet you haven't gone half the things you could have done lmfao, I've made over 10m or more from the system not including TSM sales, I only play 16 hours per week now so I wouldn't call that alot. This was when I was playing my 12 110's on Draenor, I play on Silvermoon now only got 2 110's here so far.

My comment is about you straight up complaining about nothing, its like you feel entitled that you should have made more gold from blizzard spoon feeding it you or something. Gtfo kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    People are not going to spend $500 on one mount.
    Oh yes they will......you'd be surprised what people will pay real money for in this game.....personally I have the gold without hurting my pocketbook...I have seen some folks spend over $500 real money on app games on their phones/tablets.....for in game edge.