Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Yea, 5 Million gold isn't that much nowadays, let's be honest.

I'm insta-buying it, looks cool as fuck.
    to be fair 5 million gold currently is 20usd=200k so that is 100$ for 1 mil, meaning 500$ mount...
    However with BFA we are sure to see some increase in gold inflation so this is sure to change, but who knows by how much.
    WoD it was 30k, it went to 80k for a good portion of legion and only raised after that once wow tokens were able to be used for any currency.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    People are not going to spend $500 on one mount.
    People spend thousands of dollars on shitty mobile games. I played World of Tanks, people pay upwards of 60-70 dollars just for a tank, and these people have dozens of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pubestache View Post
    Like wtf?
    I think you summarized perfectly the content of your own post there, and the reaction people have when they read an answer like yours .

Btw, "kid"s usually use insults and flaming methods like yours.
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-05-17 at 03:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    I dunno man. If i were you and actually needed bank use this often i'd re-roll engi and jeeves and moll-e it all the way. AH is way more useful in the wild than a bank/mailbox
    Why, unless you are a power seller (admittedly the target demographic with that mount and price) there is no point in buying or selling random shit to/from other people in the wild, unless you really like selling greens I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    Well, if you don't want the mount, then don't put the effort into getting it. Pretty simple I doubt the intent was for every single player to have it.
    I agree. My point was aimed at the people going “hur dur 5 mil is nothing”.

I'm going to be buying this mount so fast, the mobile AH is 100% worth it almost as much as for the salty whispers i'll no doubt get.

I was always surprised at the amount of whispers I got riding the spider, whereas none for riding the S Spectral Tiger or Magic Rooster which are worth far more >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    I'm going to be buying this mount so fast, the mobile AH is 100% worth it almost as much as for the salty whispers i'll no doubt get.

I was always surprised at the amount of whispers I got riding the spider, whereas none for riding the S Spectral Tiger or Magic Rooster which are worth far more >.>
    thats just because the spider is ugly

Missions from a fucking minigame should never give so much gold.. Gold should be earned through quests and selling ores/herbs/armor on the auction house or to other players. Blizzard has ruined their economy thanks to garrisons and their stupid mission tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    [...] 0 effort gold-sources [...]
    Those don't exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    You should do something with those 12 toons. Push them through Order Hall and Argus campaigns, after that every char gives you 30k per week just for starting gold missions on your phone like 3 times a day.
    Maintaining 36 trips through the table a day is not going to happen. I rarely do it once a day. And I sure as hell don't have the resources to maintain that for long even if I did keep up with the tables.

Would I like to have the spider/bronto mounts? Yes. Do I want to turn the game into a second job to get them? No. I will survive not having certain exclusive items in the game. Plus, there's always the possibility that they'll add a cheaper/more reasonable one without the bells and whistles somewhere else.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2018-05-17 at 02:43 AM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Wow this looks amazing. I would love to have it

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Just so you know: 5 million gold isn't much. If they keep flooding the game with 0 effort gold-sources like they do now, the token price will reach 7-digits (even on US) in BFA. There is just too much gold in the economy. No goldsink will ever get rid of that.
    Might actually be the opposite, token prices might drop if there's enough big ticket items like this around people want to drop $$$ on by selling tokens for gold if they are too lazy (or unskilled at making gold) to get the gold.

We'll have to see how the BFA mission tables spit out gold though.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    on the plus side if it's a faction thing it will only cost 4 million at exalted. that's something, right?

Anyone know what the other merchant sells? The non auction house one

Okay, so how do I get 5mil between now and BfA?

I have 13 max level toons on the same server and I'm working through getting their champs to 950 since I know gold missions is at least part of the scheme.

I saw someone say WoD missions can still be worth the time??

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Missions from a fucking minigame should never give so much gold.. Gold should be earned through quests and selling ores/herbs/armor on the auction house or to other players. Blizzard has ruined their economy thanks to garrisons and their stupid mission tables.
    Correct. They messed up the economy with garrison missions, and instead of getting it back under control in Legion, they doubled down and made it even worse with order hall missons. I had never broken 100k before WOD, I ended WOD over 3 million, and I am going to end Legion around 18 million. The economy is in unrecoverable hyperinflation at this point. If war table missions don't reward gold in BFA it will be a sign that they want to get it under control, if they don't it is clear they are willing to let it continue getting wildly out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    I saw someone say WoD missions can still be worth the time??
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    People are not going to spend $500 on one mount.
    If you could 'cash out' and actually get $500, i'd agree with you. But you can't, and after purchasing over a dozen tokens, most blizzard shop items... there's really not much you can do with the gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Why, unless you are a power seller (admittedly the target demographic with that mount and price) there is no point in buying or selling random shit to/from other people in the wild, unless you really like selling greens I guess.
    Honestly it just a convenience for buying more raid consumables quickly having someone drop a mailbox and get it.
    But it's much nicer to do ah stuff in a quiet place than major cities

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post

Same here.

I've gotten more positive attention for the Spider than negative, but the only whispers I've gotten for my valuable TCG mounts have been salty-as-fuck.
    Can't wait to ride around on the Brutosaur on day one.