Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Stop adding shitty shooters to my battlenet launcher.... or atleast give me an option of hideing shit like destiny 2

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    Stop adding shitty shooters to my battlenet launcher.... or atleast give me an option of hideing shit like destiny 2
    But how does it affect you just being there out of curiosity?

I mean you aren't spending any money and you clearly don't want to buy them. I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saluna View Post
    One Year Ago: "Don`t worry people it`s only for Destiny 2! Activision doesn`t control us!"

A year later .....
    Did they actually say this? I don't recall it, but it wouldn't surprise me. I remember Blizzard saying in WotLK that the merge wouldn't impact how they design the game. The best part was that some people actually believed it.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is the first CoD that has gotten me this excited, don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed most Call of Duty games, but this one got me pumped up. Even more so now that it's on Battle.net.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    And you expect them to stop with that ? Because im pretty sure activision makes more games than blizzard.
    Well by that logic N Sane Trilogy should be a Battle.net exclusive. And it's not.

Literally these are the only 2 big names they have published recently. I doubt they are going to pull games already on Steam from it and I doubt Spyro will be a Battle.net exclusive on pc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    RIP WoW Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Well by that logic N Sane Trilogy should be a Battle.net exclusive. And it's not.
    If Activision is bold enough to put Call of Duty in the B.net launcher, I would not be surprised if they move their other franchises with any kind of online play onto it as well. Just give it time.

By adding Call of Duty, they could literally add anything at this point. The bar can't be lowered further than it is.

Just why? I seriously don't get this

Quote Originally Posted by Dejo93 View Post
    Just why? I seriously don't get this
    The same reason Activision does anything.

$

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    If Activision is bold enough to put Call of Duty in the B.net launcher, I would not be surprised if they move their other franchises with any kind of online play onto it as well. Just give it time.

By adding Call of Duty, they could literally add anything at this point. The bar can't be lowered further than it is.
    It's already on Steam for preorder. They are not going to go to the effort of moving it off. Nor will they do it for older CoD games.

Literally Destiny and CoD are the only really big franchises they have. Skylanders is barely even known these days and that is very unlikely to go on Battle.net.

This is more than likely for future titles to test the water.

Deleted
    wow great <3 cant wait

Who cares about this stupid washed-up franchise?

Quote Originally Posted by App View Post
    Who cares about this stupid washed-up franchise?
    "washed up"

WW2 made over a billion in sales by the end of 2017. It generated half of that in 3 days of release.

I mean sure I fucking hate CoD but it's still a very successful, popular and profitable franchise for them.

Ugh more activision shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    It's already on Steam for preorder. They are not going to go to the effort of moving it off.
    What does Steam have to do with anything? Or am I missing something here?

I mean, obviously it will still be sold on Steam, its online play will be connected to Battle.net. It will make this the first Steam game integrated into battle.net though, and that's certainly curious. And this won't prevent CoD from appearing on consoles, either... I don't think anyone is assuming that, but I still feel I should point that out. It just means they are using battle.net for connecting players online through the various Blizzard games.

Please let us remove or hide anything that cancervision made from the battle.net launcher.

I will never in my life purchase anything from activision and blizzard's name is tainted from ever being associated with activision.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    What does Steam have to do with anything? Or am I missing something here?

I mean, obviously it will still be sold on Steam, its online play will be connected to Battle.net. It will make this the first Steam game integrated into battle.net though, and that's certainly curious. And this won't prevent CoD from appearing on consoles, either... I don't think anyone is assuming that, but I still feel I should point that out. It just means they are using battle.net for connecting players online through the various Blizzard games.
    I was referring to N Sane Trilogy. I don't think it actually has online play other than time trials being uploaded. I guess that's probably the reason it's not on there.

I don't see Activision putting any older games on the app personally. Just newer ones. Although if it's Destiny and CoD I'll just ignore them after Destiny 2.

i knew it wouldn't stop with destiny.

i wish there was a way to hide this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSapmi View Post
    This is the first CoD that has gotten me this excited, don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed most Call of Duty games, but this one got me pumped up. Even more so now that it's on Battle.net.
    Spoiler. It's most likely a re-skinned version of the last CoD.