Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Any ending I want? Can it be anything? Okay, Garithos gets resurrected, kills her, reclaims Lordaeron and conquers Quel'thalas. Then he's named the High King of the Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brutally killed by Jaina (or Saurfang)

Quote Originally Posted by monopoly man View Post
    Good question, no idea. Don't have beta access or anything, but people like Lorthemar have warned Sylvanas against raising their own people's fallen, so I imagine Sylvanas will stick to that for now, unless she wants a civil war
    Nope, just did it and still there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I still hope Voss and Garona only joined the Horde as sleeper agents for the Uncrowned.
    Nah, Blizzard can't write something so complicated. Everything a character in WoW says is true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It would be cool though.
    "It would be cool" is WoW lore summarized, they could have done so many things, but instead we ended up with the mess we have now. By now, Blizzard does not even remember that the Uncrowned exist. They'll never be mentioned again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    "It would be cool" is WoW lore summarized, they could have done so many things, but instead we ended up with the mess we have now.
    Metzen's gone, baby. Metzen's gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont want to see her re~die.

she wont re~die in BfA.

if anything she will grow old and become the longest (and deadest) reigning matriarch.
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2018-05-19 at 02:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    She’s already dead. Her true death will not come no matter how much the alliance players want it.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Shes already dead m8!

Meh I don't like her but I don't want Blizz to just repeat Garrosh. She does deserve it but imo it'd be hilarious for the complete opposite to happen and Anduin/Velen somehow turn her back into a (alive) high elf.

Obviously that's a little farfetched but I can't see a positive way for Blizzard to "redeem" her at this point.

Sylvanas ain't going nowhere, her fanbase won't allow that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to see her lifted from her curse of undeath, get super excited about it and rush off to tell her sisters etc, then fall down some stairs and break her neck.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

5+ Year Old Account
    Every time in some expansions "the Loremasters" (aka book writers and story development) they reach a point where there is no "BIG ENEMY" so Horde and Alliance return to the oldest vanilla war. NOW, knowing this, some things need to happens to spicy up the faction war.

But sometimes you need a big bad boy/girl to spicy it even more..... BUT, how you finish those evil characters depends on the people, i bet you there is tons of people that hate sylvannas on the horde and alliance side but at the same time there is tons of people that love her in the Horde and in the alliance side. She is not like Garrosh, EVEN THO she is being Garroshed by force.

SO TLDR: she is not going to die she is too important for the Lore, Blizzard is going to do something to redeem here just like Illidan and Grom and everyone will forget the Callia incident. Simple as that.

pd: i hate sylvannas, but that character on the before the storm novel, wasnt the sylvannas we knew, its "a new mindset sylvannas" she just pass from am a high ranger to i am the queen of blaaaades reee they are leaving me dieee, and nathanos is like "no we love this why do you kill them" instead of being the i will lick your boots your majesty"...... yeah

10+ Year Old Account
    That bitch ain't dying....well at least not in this expansion.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ressurected by the Light.

...Then killed.

Quote Originally Posted by theundad View Post
    So to my question. How do you want Sylvanas Windrunner to die?
    I'll sum it up in one phrase, because I don't want the Alliance cleaning up the Forsaken or Horde's mess. I want this handled in-house. One of those "Noble betrayals" Alleria foresaw between Light and Shadow. So here it goes.

Et tu, Nathanos?

That right there is dishonorable pragmatism that is truly in service to one's people.
    Last edited by KrakHed; 2018-05-19 at 02:51 PM.

Konosuba style

Die from collateral damage of a massive holy burst from anduin or something.

don't give her a good death, AU Durotan her and kill her off-screen

In the worst way possible, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    Konosuba style

Die from collateral damage of a massive holy burst from anduin or something.

don't give her a good death, AU Durotan her and kill her off-screen
    No, no, no. She needs to be betrayed. Despite being so sure they have no hope for anything better, despite having crushed their hopes to ensure their loyalties, I want her to be betrayed. With the one she trusts above all others being there.

Let it be ironic, as she distrusts the other leaders of the Horde and refused to let them in on her actual plans, is idiotically paranoid about the Alliance, we need to maximize the irony. All her faithful followers gathering around her throne, her loyalest of Forsaken, and pulling out the knives. No Calia involved. The Forsaken must remain the Forsaken even after Sylvanas is gone, and through this act of ruthless betrayal, they will keep their true soul.

They will remain terrifying, shady, and practical.
    Last edited by KrakHed; 2018-05-19 at 03:00 PM.

I don't want her to die.