Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Killed by Tyrande or Calia the way Varian went out, except exploded with Light.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    She has already died 3 times ... isn't that enough?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    She kills the loyal ones too.
    Loyal ones were there with her after she sounded the horn.

The craven that tried to crawl back to her in fear on the other hand...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Loyal ones were there with her after she sounded the horn.

The craven that tried to crawl back to her in fear on the other hand...
    You need to read the scene again. I thought, what you just said too, but that is not the case. She left only those alive who were already back, even before she sounded the horn, because their meetings didn't go well. Everyone else got killed.

Just to be clear. I roll Forsaken. I love Sylvanas. I have literally no issue with her taking any action within the confines of her character categorisation as lawful or neutral evil. Which, let's be honest, is pretty broad. Also I would 100% prefer they not kill her off.

But if you look at the narratives set up by blizzard to undermine her position..

*SPOILERS** *SPOILERS** *SPOILERS**

1- The setting up of the council.

2 - Her treatment of the defectors furnishing a percentage of her faction with a reason to reject her leadership entirely.

3 -Saurfang rejecting her

4. Nathanos questioning her methods.

5. The destruction of the Undercity.

5. The new 'light forged' undead Menethil with a claim to Lordaeron's throne.

Blizzard is 100% setting Sylvanas up for big changes.

I really do hope that Blizzard up their writing game and don't take the easy out with her.

But realistically how do we expect her to stay a part of the narrative?

Last edited by theundad; 2018-05-19 at 04:38 PM.

Basic Campfire starting an uprising and burning her to death.

Deleted
    I don't want her to die. I want her and Bolvar to ally into a lawful evil organisation of Undead, which gets turned into a third playable faction, with two capital cities in Northrend.

Playable races: the usual undead plus some of the Nerubians.

Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    She doesnt

Quote Originally Posted by theundad View Post
    Just to be clear. I roll Forsaken. I love Sylvanas. I have literally no issue with her taking any action within the confines of her character categorisation as lawful or neutral evil. Which, let's be honest, is pretty broad. Also I would 100% prefer they not kill her off.

But if you look at the narratives set up by blizzard to undermine her position..

*SPOILERS** *SPOILERS** *SPOILERS**

1- The setting up of the council.

2 - Her treatment of the defectors furnishing a percentage of her faction with a reason to reject her leadership entirely.

3 -Saurfang rejecting her

4. Nathanos questioning her methods.

5. The destruction of the Undercity.

5. The new 'light forged' undead Menethil with a claim to Lordaeron's throne.

Blizzard is 100% setting Sylvanas up for big changes.

I really do hope that Blizzard up their writing game and don't take the easy out with her.

But realistically how do we expect her to stay a part of the narrative?
    She gets Caesar'd and comes back in the Ny'alotha/Shadowlands raid as a loot pinata.

Look, whichever writer pushed for Sylvanas to be Warchief signed her death warrant. She's the exact wrong sort of character to represent the Horde as a whole, but they decided to push her as the Horde character over the current Warchief who they unceremoniously disposed of.

But the writing team isn't the same as it was back at the beginning of Legion. Sylvanas is now in the hands of people who probably don't love her all that much. All the Horde writers are stuck with her, and she probably doesn't represent the common vision they have for the Horde. The only way to save her is to get her the fuck out of the story as soon as possible and wait for things to cool down. They fucked up making her Warchief, and anyone could have seen this coming from a mile away.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt they will ever kill her, but if she gets killed or deposed, I believe the most just and fitting way would be by her own people.

They keep telling us that the Horde is not evil, that neither factions are good or evil. Well, that is a point that is hard to sell with Sylvanas and the way Forsaken have been depicted since the beginning. They seem to be setting up the stage for Forsaken without Sylvanas. They show us Forsaken that have retained their humanity and a Sylvanas that is acting more and more as a despot. Add Saurfang leaving the Horde. Without Sylvanas and with reformed Forsaken, nobody could say that the Horde is the "evil" faction.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

After the preview for 'Before the Storm' dropped there were a number of discussions on the more spoilery aspects of the post.

It's here for anyone that hasn't read it.. https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...Warcraft-Armor.

*Warning big spoilers for Battle for Azeroth*

So Sylvanas slaughters a group of her own people after they discuss defecting to the Alliance.

She even slaughters those watching to ensure the whole idea doesn't spread.

So in terms of her character alignment, this act for some readers pushes her from lawful evil to neutral evil.

Lawful Evil

Lawful Evil characters enforce order within their setting, but have no value for the rights of others; in fact, they will happily destroy said rights- using law and order as a means by which to dominate or ruin others.

Lawful Evil characters are tyrannical, controlling and generally evil-minded, but sworn to abide by some sort of code (normally a rule they can not break, etc.)

to

Neutral Evil

Neutral Evil characters are utterly without morals. Valuing only themselves, they will not engage in rampant destruction, like the chaotic evil, nor do they value law and order, like the lawful evil; instead, they do whatever it takes to get what they desire.

So depending on wether you think Sylvanas is just out for herself now, or still genuinely cares about the Forsaken as a race. The value of relative immortality, (Which she views as a gift she's personally bestowed) Will have to have some bearing on how you want her story arc to wrap up?

So to my question. How do you want Sylvanas Windrunner to die?

Personally I'd like to see the whole thing come full circle and end at the Frozen throne. If she has to go down as a raid boss, let her become what she spent so much time hating. Have her rejected by the Forsaken and go back to the Scourge and Bolvar.

I suspect they'll drag her sisters into the mix though, as they're her only connection with the living, should she ever find any empathy with the forsaken looking for reconciliation with the Alliance..

Thoughts?
    So does this mean that any army/people that has killed defectors (seen as traitors) is evil?

Preferably in a better plot than the current one.

Genn mauling her and ripoffs half of her face. Then he bites her in neck and cutting off her fucking head. It would be hilarious!

But I think they setting up Nathanos to backstab her. It will be very dramatic and ironic.

PS I'm pretty sure Genn will live long enough to see her dead. After that he probably die

10+ Year Old Account
    not at all, what about we kill some alliance character for a change rather than the 3rd warchief
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

After the preview for 'Before the Storm' dropped there were a number of discussions on the more spoilery aspects of the post.

It's here for anyone that hasn't read it.. https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...Warcraft-Armor.

*Warning big spoilers for Battle for Azeroth*

So Sylvanas slaughters a group of her own people after they discuss defecting to the Alliance.

She even slaughters those watching to ensure the whole idea doesn't spread.

So in terms of her character alignment, this act for some readers pushes her from lawful evil to neutral evil.

Lawful Evil

Lawful Evil characters enforce order within their setting, but have no value for the rights of others; in fact, they will happily destroy said rights- using law and order as a means by which to dominate or ruin others.

Lawful Evil characters are tyrannical, controlling and generally evil-minded, but sworn to abide by some sort of code (normally a rule they can not break, etc.)

to

Neutral Evil

Neutral Evil characters are utterly without morals. Valuing only themselves, they will not engage in rampant destruction, like the chaotic evil, nor do they value law and order, like the lawful evil; instead, they do whatever it takes to get what they desire.

So depending on wether you think Sylvanas is just out for herself now, or still genuinely cares about the Forsaken as a race. The value of relative immortality, (Which she views as a gift she's personally bestowed) Will have to have some bearing on how you want her story arc to wrap up?

So to my question. How do you want Sylvanas Windrunner to die?

Personally I'd like to see the whole thing come full circle and end at the Frozen throne. If she has to go down as a raid boss, let her become what she spent so much time hating. Have her rejected by the Forsaken and go back to the Scourge and Bolvar.

I suspect they'll drag her sisters into the mix though, as they're her only connection with the living, should she ever find any empathy with the forsaken looking for reconciliation with the Alliance..

Thoughts?
    I want her head in a pike at stormwind entrance!!

However the Lich Bitch goes, I want her to be lootable.

I want her bow for my gnome hunter alt.

shell probably kidnap bolvars daughter or anduin, so bolvar will probably track her down and there will be a big scene of the lich king dragging her away kick and screaming.

With a Worgen Scar that states "Genn was here".

Why Alliance always gotta be such haters

Deleted
    I guess she will be mind controlled by an old god, we go kill it and then Calia purges Sylvanas and she becomes the Lightranger of the forsaken, leading the horde into war with the void