Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deathwing flies over Lordaeron and Thrall shoots the Dragon Soul at him.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Thrall will return as Warchief and knock Sylvanas back down to just the Leader of the Forsaken. That's my assumption or my guess.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    He carries urns.
    Not anymore he doesn't. He's not part of the urn questline anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Brooding in depression.

Or he will try to screw his rule 63 self from other dimension to see what happens. Possibly impregnating self and leading to creation of ultimate Go'el. Now that would be a twist.
    when did Kathleen Kennedy start writing the lore of WoW?

My initial impression was that he would be involved in whatever happens, with Vol'jin. Currently it looks like Vol'jin will get a place of honor in Atal'dazar and possibly some loaish stuff.

As for possible Sylvanas interactions Vol'jin said that many will not understand...he was right about that one. Now we need to see, why she is the one, who must lead the Horde if it is to survive. I think that sotry is far from over and Thrall might have a part in the background foliage.

im pretty sure they cut thrall out. most likely metzen is so disgusted by what they have done to his lore that he just refused to come back and voice thrall.

Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    im pretty sure they cut thrall out. most likely metzen is so disgusted by what they have done to his lore that he just refused to come back and voice thrall.
    Can't say that I blame him to be honest...

They had some character profiles up before Legion launched too; Maiev was on there, Gul'dan was on there and a couple of others. In the end most of them got only a little bit of story and that was it. I mean, even Gul'dan - whom you'd think would make ample appearances - made absolutely none save for the start of the expansion and his death in the Nighthold.

Probably to make horde great again as warchief , at some point sylvanas gonna get bored with her role as warchief or she become next loot pinata .Warchief role is worse than defense against dark art in HP series .

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    I'm surprised how little he's being talked about.

Does anyone remember this image from Blizzcon?

He's going to be featured in a big way. We know there will be something with Vol'jin but we don't know what that is and we certainly don't know where that is leading. My guess is Vol'jin will convince Thrall to return to his Horde and save it from Sylvanas.
    Supposedly at Blizzcon he carries vol'jin's ashes, not sure if that's still the case. He might the one who told Anduin what really happened at the Broken Shore, the book states that Genn told him that Sylvanas killed his father, but "someone else I trust dearly told me the Horde was forced to withdraw".
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Even Vol'jin's Urn gets more action than him, so he def isn't involved in 8.0.

He may be used for something interesting later though, for instance, if Blizz manage to end his mid-life crisis, he may become the only viable warchief candidate, because right now there's none, all we have now is Ally bootlickers, mentally disturbed individuals and those who aren't interested in leading the Horde at all.

Or they won't use him at all, they may do something to Vol'jin that will make Thrall's figure redundant, e.g., Loa Vol'jin will lead the Horde . This way Metzen will be able to play his fav human paladin w/o any disturbance.
    Last edited by ls-; 2018-05-20 at 07:44 AM.

If he comes back and doesnt get killed off, i want to see jaded thrall as warchief, not optimistic or positive any more but absolutely just... over it all after having his project getting dragged into the mud. Super authoritarian but with honor, like rick grimes at the end of every other season of twd. Not only chastising sylvanas, but roasting baine and saurfang for being pussies for not holding up the ideals of his horde, lorthemar for not being involved enough and just outright stripping gallywix of all titles and putting him on trial. Also when the alliance turn up and start demanding reparations and suing for peace, thrall gives them the stinkest of stink eyes and tells em to fuck right off.

What i dont want to see is green anduin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Zuldazar is hinted as a raid for 8.1

I imagine he might swoop in and kick ass and take names.

Deleted
    Like to see him spend sometime with his 'sister'. I imagine he'll have an arc where he connects himself to the elements and then will be a voice for peace

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Zuldazar is hinted as a raid for 8.1

I imagine he might swoop in and kick ass and take names.
    Where has that been hinted?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    If he comes back and doesnt get killed off, i want to see jaded thrall as warchief, not optimistic or positive any more but absolutely just... over it all after having his project getting dragged into the mud. Super authoritarian but with honor, like rick grimes at the end of every other season of twd. Not only chastising sylvanas, but roasting baine and saurfang for being pussies for not holding up the ideals of his horde, lorthemar for not being involved enough and just outright stripping gallywix of all titles and putting him on trial. Also when the alliance turn up and start demanding reparations and suing for peace, thrall gives them the stinkest of stink eyes and tells em to fuck right off.

What i dont want to see is green anduin.
    Implying that thrall has authority to roast anyone.

Thrall is the urn bearer, now. lol

whatever his story will be, it will be fucked up crap, like all the rest they write these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    Then he has no purpose and was probably cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Implying that thrall has authority to roast anyone.
    Its not like its hard to roast baine. Not expecting thrall to take no responsibility, i want him burdened by it. if he does return to warchief i want him to carry it like a burden with the heavy responsibility weighing REALLY heavily on his shoulders. i want him reacting to his past mistakes with extreme prejudice, he was responsible for garrosh, his best friends son, whom he went on to dishonorably kill. i want all his mistakes remembered and thrown in his face and for him to man up to them all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraddark View Post
    I can't see them seriously doing Siege of Org 2. Maybe he will end up guiding Sylvanas through her redemption arc.
    HOW can she be redemed? She started the ALL out war aginst the alliance, She burned Teldrassil down, In the book, with the released pages, The few undeads and Counsil of (something) that wanted peace and to live with the humans she slaugthered all of them. SHE murdered her own people who wanted to go more neutral, Not even aginst her, just Any sign of not full obediense and she puts you down.

She uses Plague weapons which SHOULD be aginst Troll, orc and tauren morals. in the battle of undercity she plaguebombes her own troops just to Forcefully resurrect them as empty husk(with the alliance soldiers).
    in one of the new zones she litterary gives the order to murder all civilians they will serve me in the end.

How can she be redemed?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    haha really? christ man, they had 1 job, They said Thrall would be one of the major charcters, and most of all releated to vol'jin urn. And they cut him out.