Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    It amazes me how many on the left and even independents bought into his crap for 4 more years. I can understand the hypnotic trance of a black president, but the novelty should have worn off after seeing his constant policy failures. But hey hope and change!

- - - Updated - - -

You're as independent as Zenkai.
    Zenkai is a Trump shill, just like you.

I'm a small-government conservative.

and Obama is still better than Trump... how sad for you Trumpsters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Harvey View Post
    He preached hope and change and all they got was the same.
    I'd imagine people would love some and hope and change in that Trump would be replaced with someone doing nothing out of the ordinary.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Zenkai is a Trump shill, just like you.

I'm a small-government conservative.

and Obama is still better than Trump... how sad for you Trumpsters.
    You really do sound like you have no affiliation, woke independent. lol

-

On topic: Hopefully it's a documentary about his presidency. So we can all rejoice in it's censored glory, where only the good and tame\mild bad things are told.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    I'd imagine people would love some and hope and change in that Trump would be replaced with someone doing nothing out of the ordinary.
    The economy is doing great, unemployment is at an all time low. People said when Trump was elected the economy would be a disaster within a year. Trump just keeps proving them wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    You really do sound like you have no affiliation, woke independent. lol
    I'm not the one trying to pass myself off as "independent." I'll leave that to the Trump shills.

I've been saying for a very long time, I'm a small-government conservative. I believe in limited government, individual liberty, and the free markets. Trump just happens to oppose all those things, even more so than Obama.

10+ Year Old Account
    The economy is doing great, unemployment is at an all time low. People said when Trump was elected the economy would be a disaster within a year. Trump just keeps proving them wrong.
    Is "people" a grouping solely constituted of the left wing boogeymen in your head, perchance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

And yet, government spending is out o hand, and the deficits are set to explode. Remember when so-called conservatives used to care about those things?

Deleted
    Ehhh, the first year certainly, but this year has not been kind, having some really big swings.

I'm really surprised Netflix has lasted this long.

And yet, government spending is out o hand, and the deficits are set to explode. Remember when so-called conservatives used to care about those things?
    Trump doesn't control the budget, how is that his fault? Do you even understand how our government works?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I'm really surprised Netflix has lasted this long.
    Once Disney leaves Netflix it will die a slow death.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

Inb4 it's a reoccurring series about BDSM.
    They did strike me a "sex positive".
    READ and be less Ignorant.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/21/u...flix-show.html

I wonder what kind of stuff are they going to produce...

Is it only documentaries or fiction as well?
    I could see it mostly being documentaries. I'm sure they could do fiction if they wanted to, though.

same time the democrats stopped caring about war IIRC

its a show for the media to get votes. both parties are the same aids

10+ Year Old Account
    You have been under Obamas economy for the longest time. Everyone knows that.

And the tax cuts? They look rather disastrous to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

You're just upset, because your guy is already ranking as one of the worst presidents of all time. Obama may have been a mediocre president, but he's far and away better than the current douchebag.
    Disliking a president doesn’t automatically mean they support the other guy. You’re as bad as those people who bring up shit about Hillary as a way to defend Trump... You can be a democrat and dislike Hillary and think Obama was useless just like can be a republican and realize Trump is a shit bag. This is how they get away with all of their bullshit. Political corruption continues because all we do is fight over republican vs Democrat. Everyone needs to just get off their party horse and pull their heads out of their asses (and elephants).

Once Disney leaves Netflix it will die a slow death.

Do you really believe that? I mean no doubt the mouse is a huge force, but I really dont see them taking that much market share from NF.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    You have been under Obamas economy for the longest time. Everyone knows that.

And the tax cuts? They look rather disastrous to me.
    Yes, people having more money is terrible for the economy.

The economy takes years to fluctuate, it has nothing to do with him yet. I don’t think it’s going to go shit because of him but he hasn’t proved anyone wrong and he consistently takes credit for other people’s work and makes shitnup so it’s impossible to believe him anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, people having more money is terrible for the economy.
    Rich people having more money usually is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    Disliking a president doesn’t automatically mean they support the other guy. You’re as bad as those people who bring up shit about Hillary as a way to defend Trump... You can be a democrat and dislike Hillary and think Obama was useless just like can be a republican and realize Trump is a shit bag. This is how they get away with all of their bullshit. Political corruption continues because all we do is fight over republican vs Democrat. Everyone needs to just get off their party horse and pull their heads out of their asses (and elephants).
    You cannot convince a black and white thinker that there are other colors.