Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    All I can say is that I'm looking forward to GTA VI on PS5.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Well it wasn't but ok.
    I think he was talking about PSVR and in a slight way it was. It was a very very niche product that hasn't taken off. PSVR is fun (I had one) but until motion sickness is fixed VR isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I think he was talking about PSVR and in a slight way it was. It was a very very niche product that hasn't taken off. PSVR is fun (I had one) but until motion sickness is fixed VR isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
    Personal experience I thought PSVR was trash. Although I think all current VR is trash right now so eh.

Only one interesting game but still shallow was that Battlezone remake.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    Very likely GTA VI will be on PS4 and PS5 just like GTA V was for PS3/PS4. Ether way I'm looking forward to it as well
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    All that game needs to sell me is to be set in Vice City.

I mean 4 was Liberty and 5 was San Andreas. Surely 6 has to be Vice City?

Personal experience I thought PSVR was trash. Although I think all current VR is trash right now so eh.

Only one interesting game but still shallow was that Battlezone remake.
    Its a super costly gimmick and sadly I couldn't enjoy it like I wanted to.. Never had motion sickness in my life until I tried VR...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yisssss buying GTA 5 a third time!!!!! I bought it the once, aint gettin in that micro transaction hell now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Ah yisssss buying GTA 5 a third time!!!!! I bought it the once, aint gettin in that micro transaction hell now lol.
    Only bought it for PC.

Who made you buy it 3 times? I certainly wasn't getting it for PS3 with how shit it ran.

Think the only time I've bought a second GTA game of the same series was Vice City for Xbox when my PS2 version got chewed up by the dog.

Only bought it for PC.

Who made you buy it 3 times? I certainly wasn't getting it for PS3 with how shit it ran.
    If it comes to The Switch (and somehow doesn't have a massive download for SP) ill be buying it a forth time.

Edit: Correction 5th time, I owned it for both PS3 and 360.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only bought it for PC.

Think the only time I've bought a second GTA game of the same series was Vice City for Xbox when my PS2 version got chewed up by the dog.
    No one is forcing, but I love the people who complain, but still buy it again. Like with all the Skyrim remasters.

If it comes to The Switch (and somehow doesn't have a massive download for SP) ill be buying it a forth time.
    Fuck that noise.

I intend to get a Switch if the Pokemon game announced is a traditional one made for it but I couldn't justify buying GTA 5 for another system.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    No one is forcing, but I love the people who complain, but still buy it again. Like with all the Skyrim remasters.
    Oh yeah so do I. Skyrim at this point is just the dead horse Bethesda keep beating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck that noise.

I intend to get a Switch if the Pokemon game announced is a traditional one made for it but I couldn't justify buying GTA 5 for another system.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah so do I. Skyrim at this point is just the dead horse Bethesda keep beating.
    If "leaks" are true, then sooon Fallout 3 may be gettin the Skyrim treatment.

I presume Kingdom Hearts 3 will be released on another platform/the next Playstation as well then... If it even gets released anytime soon. :P

Fuck that noise.

GTA being portable is appealing to me, All just really depends how they handle it. I hope they go the Doom route and its all on the SD card besides Multiplayer, not going to hold my breath on that seenig how L.A Noire required a download.

If that's the case ill wait for a massive price drop.

GTA being portable is appealing to me, All just really depends how they handle it. I hope they go the Doom route and its all on the SD card besides Multiplayer, not going to hold my breath on that seenig how L.A Noire required a download.

If that's the case ill wait for a massive price drop.
    It will require an SD card. No doubt about that.

The fact that console wants to bring AAA games that are large to it and still have 32GB of space is idiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Valqt View Post
    I presume Kingdom Hearts 3 will be released on another platform/the next Playstation as well then... If it even gets released anytime soon. :P
    Kingdom Hearts 3 will be released this year. Many people have been playing the demo Square Enix has out at shows already and they have yet to change there 2018 release date window.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valqt View Post
    If there is no date at E3...... I won't mind. I honestly cant stand Kingdom hearts, but my brother loves it and he would be pissed and I dont wanna deal with that.

The fact that console wants to bring AAA games that are large to it and still have 32GB of space is idiotic.
    Agreed.

The SP for 360 was on one disk and MP was on another, so I hope and pray the SP is on the card for Switch. I'm just not holding my breath on that happening.

10+ Year Old Account

Tendo didn't think this one through.... they had an idea and damned be anything that couldnt conform to that idea.

Will say one thing. If it ends life cycle without the FF7 remake I'll be pissed.

Because if we aren't going to see that for another 5 years or w/e then it's more than likely they will push it back to PS5 to allow enhancements.

Although just speculation.