Deleted
    I'm wondering if they will let him spend though, on paper Arsenal has got a solid squad that Wenger never really got the full potential out of.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    I'm wondering if they will let him spend though, on paper Arsenal has got a solid squad that Wenger never really got the full potential out of.
    Yeah we ain't got a shit team; a new CB and goalkeeper, maybe a true winger, and we'll be golden. Oh and Ramsey sign da ting.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    For getting the 180m for Mbappé there Durrty lad.

He couldn't manage them because they are a team of individual and égos.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    For getting the 180m for Mbappé there Durrty lad.

Didnt include Mbappe because they technically didn't buy him yet Regardless, what I said stands. 19 year old Mbappe and Neymar is not an iWin button, although I'm sure it's a matter of time before PSG gets themselves to a final.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    He couldn't manage them because they are a team of individual and égos.
    He won't have a problem here then, we got plenty of wholesome players.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    So apparently we're after Martial and United are after Alderweireld and Rose, I really hope Toby doesn't end up at another PL club though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    https://streamable.com/rhsdh

never change, Zlatan
    Guy steps on his foot, gives him a clip. Don't see the issue. Other guys the cunt, went like he'd been shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Guy steps on his foot, gives him a clip. Don't see the issue. Other guys the cunt, went like he'd been shot.
    Seems purely accidental, can't even tell if he actually stood on his foot from this angle. Zlatan is a cunt here, who also goes down like he'd been shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Seems purely accidental, can't even tell if he actually stood on his foot from this angle. Zlatan is a cunt here, who also goes down like he'd been shot.
    He has terrible spatial awareness if he doesn't know zlatan is there. Studs in the foot hurt. Both over reacted.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2018-05-22 at 03:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    So apparently we're after Martial and United are after Alderweireld and Rose, I really hope Toby doesn't end up at another PL club though.
    Hope we don't lose Martial or Rashford, but Mou treats them like shit so I'm not optimistic about either staying. Rose would be an okay investment, dunno about Alderweireld, sure there are better players out there.

Honestly not sure about any transfers really, I'd like Willian, but again not sure we need. The squad is fine, problems are in the way we play. Too much emphasis on not losing, forgot how to win.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Hope we don't lose Martial or Rashford, but Mou treats them like shit so I'm not optimistic about either staying. Rose would be an okay investment, dunno about Alderweireld, sure there are better players out there.
    I dunno, Alderweireld WAS center back of the year for the 2015-2016 season. I don't really have an idea on his current form, because injuries have kept him from playing a lot this season. Really hoping he is not going down the road Kompany went.

Deleted
    Thought he'd fallen out with Pochetino.
    Could have played in a few crucial games but wasn't picked

Very likely to be on his way out.

Biggest challenge for Emery at Arsenal is the language barrier. Other than that I think he will do well there.

Unai Emery at Arsenal will be a good fit, he can trade hair gel advice with bellerin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Biggest challenge for Emery at Arsenal is the language barrier. Other than that I think he will do well there.
    That, and the fact Arsenal hasn't had any other manager besides Wenger for the past 20 years. However, I think Emery is really not that bad of a choice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey, it's better than going from SAF to Moyes :')

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Hey, it's better than going from SAF to Moyes :')
    Please don't jinx it.

Deleted
    I do think Emery could do well at Arsenal (better than Wenger has been for the last couple of years in terms of team perfomances, tactics and consistency).

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Better signing than Arteta. I fondly remember his Sevilla team.

Liverpool must have slight PTSD from that match.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2018-05-22 at 11:15 PM.

Emery officially announced. Very interesting how he has been specifically named "Head Coach". Our new structure is most definitely complete.