Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    There it is. You get caught being a racist tool, and you can’t back out of it. You say you want to force people to do something, yet you refuse to say what that actually is. You tried dodging, it didn’t work. You tried shitposting, it didn’t work. You tried deflecting, it didn’t work. You tried lying, it didn’t work. You tried to play the victim, it didn’t work. You did all of that, just to avoid explaining what you mean by “our culture.”

None of it worked, you are an embarrassment.
    isn't that what your dad calls you ?

im a poor little Jewish boy don't you wanna force me to do something my nazi bae ?

- - - Updated - - -

when machismo calls you racist.

well fuck it ill be what ever you want me to be baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Advocatus Diaboli View Post
    isn't that what your dad calls you ?

im a poor little Jewish boy don't you wanna force me to do something my nazi bae ?
    Shitposting and deflection. It didn’t work. You did all of this to avoid explaining your own comment.

The best part about all of this, is that you know you’ve lost. You know it, I know it. God damn, this is great.

"The attack is another narrative fail for the political Left as France has some of the toughest gun control laws in the world, The Washington Post reports:"

Single incidents don't make data. How does this line up statistically with gun related incidents in countries with more lax gun laws? As far as I'm aware the US is still winning by far against France in that department even after you take into account its larger population.

Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    Criminal activity kills no civilians in a EU country: - LOL it's a Muslim hell in Europe see how helped they are by their gun control!!
    22 school shootings in the first half of a year in the US leaves dozens of kids dead: - Lol only a good student with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun!
    That appears to answer that question.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2018-05-22 at 10:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Shitposting and deflection. It didn’t work. You did all of this to avoid explaining your own comment.

The best part about all of this, is that you know you’ve lost. You know it, I know it. God damn, this is great.
    work against what ? no one gives a fuck what you think your not the inquisition haha

edit: nvm looks like it worked.

to any one watching:
    for any one curious about the past few pages events. talking to machismo is like talking to treacle, sticky, messy but will attract ants if not dealt with. you ignore him and he just posts crap about you, like he tried in this thread by dropping the first insult way back without quoting me hoping i wouldent notice, but engaging him in debate is also pointless as he will just go in a cycle of asking you to prove something, you proving it then he will Segway the conversation, only to eventually return and ask you to prove the original thing claiming you didn't the first time, all the while never giving proof of his own claims ever, so the only real option is to simply act the same way he does, play him at his own game till he goes away and usually have a good laugh and a bit of fun in the mean time, as long as you don't take him seriously and just treat it like a child having a go it can be enjoyable leading him round and round consuming his time.
    Last edited by mmoc56f3565a46; 2018-05-22 at 11:05 PM.

I'm just poking around related information out of curiosity and hopefully being a bit better informed on the subject and someone explain this one to me:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ted_death_rate
    Under the US:

France is quite a bit lower at 14.96, but over 100 per 100 people? Is this serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    France is quite a bit lower at 14.96, but over 100 per 100 people? Is this serious?
    Yeah but actual gun ownership by person is pretty low, you just get a fair number of them with an arsenal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I'm just poking around related information out of curiosity and hopefully being a bit better informed on the subject and someone explain this one to me:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ted_death_rate
    Under the US:

yes, its why most people actually serious about reducing gun crime understand gun control and especially a gun ban is likely to have little to no real effect for America. there to far down the road and need to find a unique solution to avoid simply creating a black market like they have for drugs which will just make thing worse with untraceable guns and no checks on who gets them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Yeah but actual gun ownership by person is pretty low, you just get a fair number of them with an arsenal.
    the problem is not the number of people who own a gun but the shear number of guns in circulation if even less than half get dumped into the black market America will really have a gun crime problem far more than they do now.

thats why as i posted back America is too late to the gun control game ( by about 100 years) and needs a unique solution to tackle the issue.

the problem is not the number of people who own a gun
    No but the solution may get closer as the proportion of gun owners and by extension people who care about gun ownership gets smaller, but the statistic of 100+ guns per 100 people could give the misleading impression that everyone is a gun owner, and some have 2 or 3.

By no means is the gun control debate one that I'm equipped to comment on; but having the power to arrest someone and fine them for illegally owning a gun regardless of where it came from can't hurt, shirley? In a reasonable country that hasn't got a War on Drugs going on with the neighbours to the south I mean... (something something isn't that where all the illegal guns enter USA from something something)...

I mean, cops are still gonna get to have guns, only the most mental advocates would want guns taken from them (at least not at the same time as disarming the public )
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    No but the solution may get closer as the proportion of gun owners and by extension people who care about gun ownership gets smaller, but the statistic of 100+ guns per 100 people could give the misleading impression that everyone is a gun owner, and some have 2 or 3.

By no means is the gun control debate one that I'm equipped to comment on; but having the power to arrest someone and fine them for illegally owning a gun regardless of where it came from can't hurt, shirley? In a reasonable country that hasn't got a War on Drugs going on with the neighbours to the south I mean... (something something isn't that where all the illegal guns enter USA from something something)...

I mean, cops are still gonna get to have guns, only the most mental advocates would want guns taken from them (at least not at the same time as disarming the public )
    well yes there is the whole you cant even stop people and guns coming in from cartel controlled Mexico good luck with guns thing. lets look at this logically, at this time whats the chances of getting in real gun control ? pretty much 0 with the NRA around so whats the time frame 100 more years? 200? to change Americas pro gun culture to an anti gun one like Brittan, and what in the mean time ? kids still dieing and gangs still shooting places up?

Steven fry said something that should really resonate with every one left and right win in today's world in the last debate he was in.

this is a magnificent humanist speech in its entirety its primarily about political correctness but at 4:44 he says something amazing.
    "i believe its one of humanity's greatest failings, to prefer to be right than to be effective" - stephen fry

and thats what we need to be thinking about. how can we be effective right now to save lives now, 100 years great keep working on a gun ban but right now how can we stop people killing each other

Mine dosent. Like smart people we decided decades ago that easy access to guns in world with twats and nutters was a fucking retarded idea and banned them. But that was all well and good but it dosent solve the causes of crime and the causes of mental illness just limits the body count.

And that my issue with the left there so superficial in there thinking, they like the attack symptoms not causes. Ban guns there's a million reasons why you should but thinking that's a silver bullet for anything is fucking stupid.
    Yeah, we ahould focus on the real causes of these issues, like banning the number of entrances into buildings

7+ Year Old Account
    Mine dosent. Like smart people we decided decades ago that easy access to guns in world with twats and nutters was a fucking retarded idea and banned them. But that was all well and good but it dosent solve the causes of crime and the causes of mental illness just limits the body count.

And that my issue with the left there so superficial in there thinking, they like the attack symptoms not causes. Ban guns there's a million reasons why you should but thinking that's a silver bullet for anything is fucking stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

I dident refuse. You haven't asked. Like always your too mentally slow to grasp much anyway.....so sad.... Small hands..... Bigly.... Coffefe

- - - Updated - - -

So it's only an issue if there's corpses? And there politicaly motivated.

This shit is all coming from the same source. People with no good meaning in there lives to hold them on the good path falling into fundamentalism, radicalisation and orgonised crime.
    “I’m sorry, because we can’t prevent cancer, or cure yours, no medication for you. You have to live in preventable pain until we figure something out”

How is that not superficial?

and thats what we need to be thinking about. how can we be effective right now to save lives now, 100 years great keep working on a gun ban but right now how can we stop people killing each other
    The answer is nothing because the only other way to address the problem is proper healthcare that addresses the poor state of our mental health system and the right has made it their mission to gut that and they have. So basically nothing will change there is no solution because the right loves the current status quo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xRATJARx View Post
    Yeah, we ahould focus on the real causes of these issues, like banning the number of entrances into buildings
    i guess you missed the part where i clearly said were smart, we banned guns when it was possible to round them all up.

am anti-gun but im also a realist, America has more guns the people, its over 100 years late to thinking about this and seeing it as an issue, and even if it could ban them tomorrow and some how round them all up it shares a boarder with a cartel controled country that it cant even keep drugs and people from coming from.

to quote fry again.

"i believe its one of humanity's greatest failings, to prefer to be right than to be effective" - stephen fry

so you can keep talking and talking and hoping for change as kids die for the next 100years and the 100 years after that or you can look at how you can be effective for America right now to reduce the instances on mass shootings, and for that you cant copy paste what europe did 100 years ago when guns were rarer in civil life and easy to eradicate, you need to think long and deep about the root causes of the aggression and how to tackle them before it manifests into violence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    “I’m sorry, because we can’t prevent cancer, or cure yours, no medication for you. You have to live in preventable pain until we figure something out”

How is that not superficial?
    because you don't even look for the cancer, you see some one in pain and give them pain killers without finding out whats actually causing the pain. thats why the left is superficial in today's world.

the talk about race issues yet the poor of all races are kept down. whats the point of fighting racism when you wont see any change any way with stagnant class movement?

you attack guns, yet you know you will never win legislation not for the next 100 years, you know how deep it is into American culture, so you sit and bitch and cry whilst kids die en mass in schools - "i believe its one of humanity's greatest failings, to prefer to be right than to be effective" - stephen fry, work towards something achievable now to carry you through the process of cultural change

you cry about African poverty and complain it was caused by colonialism, a colonialism ended before the UN mandated time was given to educate and prepare the country's for independence by your pushing, dictators propped up because charity's keep its people chained to aid, year after year you throw bleeding heart money at the issue only to watch it worsen.

i could go on and on and on with how the left just treats the symptoms of issues and never tackles the cause of the issue, and ofc thats the case because like private health care need sick people for profit, the left needs a sick society to get elected!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    The answer is nothing because the only other way to address the problem is proper healthcare that addresses the poor state of our mental health system and the right has made it their mission to gut that and they have. So basically nothing will change there is no solution because the right loves the current status quo.
    yes though i was thinking you can sell it this way.

republicans want there guns, every time theres a mass shooting those guns get attacked one day they know enough will be enough support is dropping slowly and opposition rising slowly, so stopping mass shooting is in there interest. how do you stop disturbed individuals with guns when you wont tackle the gun ? tackle the mental issue, best way to do that is have at least free mental health service and checks for teens and young adults to catch issues early, for free and have intervention and even if its like a sociopath or something there born with not developed put them in care like the UK's open mental hospitals (sectioned its called) where they can get treatment, care and ofc be watched.

and its a in for further free health care but don't tell them that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gael4 View Post
    He probably read that. What he is saying is that it's muslims even if it's not terrorism. And he has a 99% chance of being correct, considering it was in Marseille.
    99%. Right. totally not a number pulled out of your ass.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Good thing they had shitty aim.
    It's pretty much the combination of the weapon used and shooting from a moving vehicle (or just from a car window while seated) that makes your aim pretty terrible since you can't have proper stance as well as all that external movement bumping you around. In my younger days where I had seen such things growing up, drive-by shootings were pretty similar to "spray and pray" if you don't stop and take aim. The story did say that the injury reported was actually involving handguns, not the AK-47's, which kind of makes sense considering the situation. It still is a miracle that no one (thankfully) got hit by the AK's, though, so their aim was probably really bad on top of other factors. Maybe they were new recruits who hadn't had much combat training with firearms?
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc66337a3447; 2018-09-17 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 0123456789 View Post
    Or maybe if you read a decent news source:

Clearly it was a miracle no-one got shot during that "drive-by" shooting. /s
    Think one was injured so still terrible aim hitting someone when firing into the air.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc66337a3447; 2018-09-17 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 0123456789 View Post
    Ah, my bad, didn't realise you wanted people to get shot.
    Yeah no im just saying they are terrible shots either way they didnt kill anyone so they are terrible at that and they injured one so they are terrible at not hitting people, so loose loose for them thugs.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc66337a3447; 2018-09-17 at 12:29 PM.