Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    The War Campaign is not a 4 minute chain quest.
    The quest to unlock a race pretty much is. Tying an unlock to existing content doesn't make the "recruit X to join us!" quest new content.

Are people actually surprised you have to earn Exalted with a faction before earning their trust so they join us? People truly find ANYTHING to bitch about these days. Can't wait for classic servers and watch the outrage that will set this forum on fire. "I HAVE TO FARM LOW LVL INSTANCS FOR RESISTANCE GEAR?!?" "I HAVE TO GO TO STV AND HIT LOW LEVEL MOBS BECAUSE I NOW AT LVL 60 DECIDED TO USE AN AXE INSTEAD OF SWORD?!"

Ah, I honestly can't wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Are people actually surprised you have to earn Exalted with a faction before earning their trust so they join us? People truly find ANYTHING to bitch about these days. Can't wait for classic servers and watch the outrage that will set this forum on fire. "I HAVE TO FARM LOW LVL INSTANCS FOR RESISTANCE GEAR?!?" "I HAVE TO GO TO STV AND HIT LOW LEVEL MOBS BECAUSE I NOW AT LVL 60 DECIDED TO USE AN AXE INSTEAD OF SWORD?!"

Ah, I honestly can't wait.
    Well, since we shouldn't have to earn the trust of the Mag'har or Dark Iron, at least from a story standpoint, yes it seems like something worthy of outrage. As mentioned before, it makes sense for the Kul Tirans and Zandalari, but for two factions we already have close ties to? Doesn't make sense. To be honest this is just one more minor detail in the giant pile of horseshit that makes me regret preordering the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Gains View Post
    The quest to unlock a race pretty much is. Tying an unlock to existing content doesn't make the "recruit X to join us!" quest new content.
    Tell that to the Dark Iron force you lead in the campaign. That obviously is part of the recruitment of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the rep comes from questing anyway. I don't really see a problem here lol :P
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Tell that to the Dark Iron force you lead in the campaign. That obviously is part of the recruitment of them.
    I'm sure there was a quest in the war campaign designed to be a recruitment for them. But that quest isn't some super-cool bonus content omgwow! That quest would be there whether their recruitment requirement was gated behind exalted or not. It's part of the main story. It isn't the "extra content" that goof was claiming comes with allied races.

Deleted
    people consider this a grind? cute thats nothing

Aaahh grind the rep and THEN grind the levels even SLOWER! BfA just keeps getting better and better! /sarcasm
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Isn't the purpose of this game killing time? It's probably gonna be very fast anyway don't worry :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Realfleks View Post
    people consider this a grind? cute thats nothing
    Leveling a new character is though.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Aaahh grind the rep and THEN grind the levels even SLOWER! BfA just keeps getting better and better! /sarcasm
    And you are forced to do neither....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I'm sure there was a quest in the war campaign designed to be a recruitment for them. But that quest isn't some super-cool bonus content omgwow! That quest would be there whether their recruitment requirement was gated behind exalted or not. It's part of the main story. It isn't the "extra content" that goof was claiming comes with allied races.
    Did you developed the content or do you have some hidden insight into what is or isn't "extra"?

I accept reskinned allied races being a flavor reward for some mundane grind but entire new models with new animations like the zandalari should be included in the expansion's pricetag and immediately available. We didn't have to be best buddies with the pandaren before being able to play them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuggsy View Post
    To unlock these Allied Races, players must attain Exalted reputation with your War Campaign's faction 7th Legion and The Honorbound and complete the War Campaign!

I understood it for Legion because many of those factions would have been exalted at launch but this is just painful to see. Even bumping it down to revered would have been nice. Gonna be a while before you can play the new factions all I can suggest is that you grind every rep you see from now on, no questions asked. All WQ's every day, dungeons, etc. YOU WILL GRIND FOR YOUR RACES AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!
    it's funny to me that you imagine for one goddammed second that any race NOT available at launch won't come with it's very own rep to grind out from scratch. Blizzard will not permit us to meet ANYTHING with the work already done. We will grind for dark irons, then grind the 8 or 9.1- whatever patch we're on- new rep.
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Did you developed the content or do you have some hidden insight into what is or isn't "extra"?
    Are you intentionally dense for some comedic purpose, or just dumb?

EDIT: No need to answer. Just saw a post of yours in another thread. It's clear now.
    Last edited by Heavy Gains; 2018-05-25 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuggsy View Post
    That's not what it says at all. When the next set of races come out it will be another grind. And another grind and another grind. Remember when races came out and you could play them whenever? That was neat.
    but its a new faction that you'd probably be doing on your main regardless? It doesn't matter what character you're doing it on. You're just doing it once. Nothing has changed nor has it been made more grindy.
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Are you intentionally dense for some comedic purpose, or just dumb?

EDIT: No need to answer. Just saw a post of yours in another thread. It's clear now.
    Is this suppose to be ironic? Bitching about having to play a game to get rewards is pretty dense to anyone with common sense.

Typical crybaby who probably claims there is nothing to do but complains even more when they have to do something as simple as 1 rep grind

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Except RAC echnage does not earn you the special armor. And if you dont want the special armor its literally the exact same as any other race. Race change does not cost more for allied race.
    Yes and? The point is when races were introduced before they were available at the start of the xpac, so if you wanted to play them they could start when all others started. Now they need to be unlocked at a later time, so you either repeat then what you already earned on that previous, temporary char or you buy a race change.

Is this suppose to be ironic? Bitching about having to play a game to get rewards is pretty dense to anyone with common sense.
    Common sense is something you are clearly lacking, considering you can't seem to wrap your head around basic information. I know reading comprehension is a skill not everyone develops.