A bit lost: Account security/Login

So, i fucked up. When i preordered BfA, i noticed that my battle.net account still runs under an old email adress i'm no longer using because i forgot the password to it, so i wanted to change it to my new email adress. But during that process, i noticed that i still have sms alert turned on... but it's using an old phone number, the sim card of which i lost years ago. I then had something else to do, and forgot about it for a few days. During that span, my phone fucking broke, so i no longer have the phone that has my authenticator on it. I still had the battle.net client to auto login on my pc, so i thought okay, maybe i can just write a ticket. But when i went to do that, the new european data security thingy had gone through, and i got logged out. So now i:
    >no longer have my authenticator
    >no longer have access to the email adress linked to the account
    >no longer have access to the phone number that battle.net uses for sms alerts
    >am no longer auto-logged in to the client

Is there some way support can help me with this if i call them, some way they can verify me by ID or something? Because i know that this just sounds like a load of bullshit from someone who wants to hijack someones account, and i'd feel strange calling them and just saying "yeah, i have no access to anything, but can you change all this info for me so i can use this account?"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    So, i fucked up. When i preordered BfA, i noticed that my battle.net account still runs under an old email adress i'm no longer using because i forgot the password to it, so i wanted to change it to my new email adress. But during that process, i noticed that i still have sms alert turned on... but it's using an old phone number, the sim card of which i lost years ago. I then had something else to do, and forgot about it for a few days. During that span, my phone fucking broke, so i no longer have the phone that has my authenticator on it. I still had the battle.net client to auto login on my pc, so i thought okay, maybe i can just write a ticket. But when i went to do that, the new european data security thingy had gone through, and i got logged out. So now i:
    >no longer have my authenticator
    >no longer have access to the email adress linked to the account
    >no longer have access to the phone number that battle.net uses for sms alerts
    >am no longer auto-logged in to the client

Is there some way support can help me with this if i call them, some way they can verify me by ID or something? Because i know that this just sounds like a load of bullshit from someone who wants to hijack someones account, and i'd feel strange calling them and just saying "yeah, i have no access to anything, but can you change all this info for me so i can use this account?"
    Call blizzard give them everything you can, you can use another account to contact them, you will just need to talk with them about the problem, tell them what you told us, and you might need to supply a picture of some ID (Health card, drivers liscene, etc)
    That way you prove you are you.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    You will need to get in touch with Blizzard to do anything about this.

There is no help for you here other than this advice.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."