Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They should remove equip limit in pre patch. I wanna wear all of my leggos at the same time.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

I would say, at 14th of August, just make all legendaries purples with stats only.

This just makes me want to keep my alts 110, get those boots and farm for mounts with them :P
    Way faster than being 120 with no movement speed increases whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    When do you think it should be disabled then?
    At max level of BFA?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    Legendaries like aggramar stride that just affects movement should be allowed even at max level but only in old content (dungeons/raids)
    No. Make a twink if you want to use them for old content farming.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    There is just 1 reason to not let us use it up to 119, to force us to use azerite gear asap as part of the "BFA experience"
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    I'm playing on beta and linked the bfa wowhead legendary and it said the item affect only works for players below level 115. The main concern I have is that I used those plate legendary boots for fast xmog farming I have a speed set that gives me like 65% movement speed + bear tartare for my pally. Are they really making it disabled just like that not even usable to enjoy for old content? What is the meaning of life and grinding out all the legendaries if they become vendor trash at 116.

Well then deal with it?
    i am glad, it felt super shitty that as a warlock i was literally a fucking ant compared to the mog farming god the warrior, its nice to seperate it abit.
    It felt unfair that warriors, dks, and pallies got these insanely powerful boots but us cloth, mail, and leather? yeah fuck us.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    This just makes me want to keep my alts 110, get those boots and farm for mounts with them :P
    Way faster than being 120 with no movement speed increases whatsoever.
    you could still wear speed gear and use bear tar tar...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    There is just 1 reason to not let us use it up to 119, to force us to use azerite gear asap as part of the "BFA experience"
    Or because some legendaries would be mandatory if they didn't do this change. It's not the end of the world, replacing gear have always been the case in WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    prydaz and sephuz best legiondaries on launch day for sure

or the crafted stuff i guess
    Prydaz effect is also on the new azerite gear. And you get your new necklace from Magni when you arrive in the BfA zones. So this slot is blocked

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Or because some legendaries would be mandatory if they didn't do this change. It's not the end of the world, replacing gear have always been the case in WoW.
    Why would legendaries be mandatory if u could use it while lvling 110-119 ?

Would it be different than using past legendaries during whole leveling period?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Should be useable while leveling, that's always been the case in the past. At 120 it makes sense to have them stop working so they dont run into the issue they had with Thunderfury.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Well then deal with it?
    i am glad, it felt super shitty that as a warlock i was literally a fucking ant compared to the mog farming god the warrior, its nice to seperate it abit.
    It felt unfair that warriors, dks, and pallies got these insanely powerful boots but us cloth, mail, and leather? yeah fuck us.

- - - Updated - - -

you could still wear speed gear and use bear tar tar...
    You got portal legs, burning rush, and 50% heal healthstone. I am a warlock too, c'mon, let's not kid ourselves, warlocks are fast too. Stop being a crybaby.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    sephuz sure was great leveling on alpha with it but prydaz? why not a damage legendary to ensure you decimate mobs until 115.
    Edit: unless you want it to help avoid getting dazed off your mount which is quite useful and I always forget happens cause I play a tank and can't get dazed #privilege
    Prydaz and the other "utility" legendaries are going to be the strong ones while leveling, since they have an overbudget of stats that remains useful even beyond level 115. Prydaz is also one of the best legendaries to have, since it is on a slot that has an enchantment (and you won't enchant green quest rewards) and a socket.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    You got portal legs, burning rush, and 50% heal healthstone. I am a warlock too, c'mon, let's not kid ourselves, warlocks are fast too. Stop being a crybaby.
    Burning rush is a talent. it drains 5% health a second.
    50% healthstone is affi only, and with this that means only 10 seconds of burning rush without healing.
    portal legs litrerally does nothing for old farming because you still have to wait for the portal to appear.

warlocks are fast too?
    so you list a talent that drains massive amounts of health per second for a minor speed boost
    and a legendary that really doesent help in old world farming.

You are seriously comparing both of those to perma 45% speed boost+ more if you are better geared.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    The leatherworking ones or aggrimars stride bis 100-115. Dat speed bruh.
    Getting from A to B is not that important in BfA. Travel time is minimal, killing mobs is slow as heck though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Getting from A to B is not that important in BfA. Travel time is minimal, killing mobs is slow as heck though.
    Very debatable, i played through on beta on Demo spec, and that is a spec made more for raid bosses (even went with my "raid boss" build, including not going for the obvious "On kill gain X" talents in azerite just to see how it would feel) And i was able to kill stuff at a rather decent pace.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Burning rush is a talent. it drains 5% health a second.
    50% healthstone is affi only, and with this that means only 10 seconds of burning rush without healing.
    portal legs litrerally does nothing for old farming because you still have to wait for the portal to appear.

warlocks are fast too?
    so you list a talent that drains massive amounts of health per second for a minor speed boost
    and a legendary that really doesent help in old world farming.

You are seriously comparing both of those to perma 45% speed boost+ more if you are better geared.
    Guess you don't know how to use your abilities then, cause I move fast as hell. You are talking as if I didn't say 'I am a warlock too'. Did you know that you can use jumps and deactivate burning rush as you are being launched forward with increased movement speed and activate it upon landing every 1.5 seconds or so? And the portal is a fast way to move, the legs do the summon portal instant, and you can click it instantly too, it's not like the usual portal spell. Guess you have never worn them. And if you don't go affliction for old content, where you can dot one thing, and everything explodes effortlessly, maybe you should start thinking about that first, before complaining about speed...

I never said that a warlock can beat a warrior in a speed contest, I only said 'Warlock is fast' as you quoted, but it can definitely beat a paladin or a dk or at least be comparable. But ye, keep whining and thinking that warlock is a slow class... lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would not mind either if it was at level 111, I want new stuff!

Would have liked them to stick around until 119, will miss many of them.

I'm more surprised they aren't disabled at 111.