Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Tell that to a 12yo pregnant because her father raped her.
    It's (deity) will!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    The people in here never cease to amaze me.
    Thanks! /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Not even that. They are Anti-Women.

Gah, you beat me to it.
    No it is not... o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    Great news! Their birth rate can go down and they will have more room for Muslims refugees. Could they start clearing areas of town for no go zones? Sweden is a great example for the rest of the world heralding the spread of the true faith.

Infracted - Trolling

I dont think you know many Irish people if you think that will happen there....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    Ah, yes, so much celebration from a generation of people that want to shirk responsibility at any given opportunity.
    It's way more responsible to have an abortion rather than bring more suffering into this world.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    all hail to democraty ....when other peopel can decide what is right for you lel freedom ? bullshit
    As opposed to what, anarchy?

Unless you're a complete loner in the middle of no where, you have to accept people live together as a society.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Those are the 1%. The others are just irresponsible whores, literally.
    No. You're confusing responsibility with punishment. You want to punish women who fell pregnant as having an abortion is quite literally taking responsibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

About time, should've happened decades ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    Great news! Their birth rate can go down and they will have more room for Muslims refugees. Could they start clearing areas of town for no go zones? Sweden is a great example for the rest of the world heralding the spread of the true faith.

Infracted - Trolling
    I'll let you in on a little secret - we don't live in igloos or have polar bears roaming the streets in Sweden. If you buy bullshit like Sweden being some kind of war zone then you'll most likely buy any bullshit they feed you over there in the states, so I figured I'd warn you ahead of time!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    all hail to democraty ....when other peopel can decide what is right for you lel freedom ? bullshit
    So horrible to have a choice instead of having no say in the matter.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    they never give a fuck about women who might die due to complications with birth, so their pro life narrative is a farce.
    I mean I’m pro life and I care about complications ifs actually the only way I would say abortion is accepable even if I don’t like it.

doesnt matter they have no right to decide about your vagina
    Erm... the YES vote gives women the right to do what they want.

One tragedy isn't solved by begetting another one.
    It certainly gets worse if alt-right regressives such as yourself insist on punishing victims further.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

The way to prevent drunk driving is to not be drunk in the first place. Responsibility, I don't think it means what you think it means.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shut up, people can have sex responsibly through use of contraceptives but even that isn't a 100% guarantee to prevent pregnancies. Your prudish behaviour is rather satirical in this day and age, so I won't accept your answer to be abstinent.

I find your take against women rather repugnant. You call women having sex as whores... what about men?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    If so called pro lifers gave a damn about life, then they would give financial, emotional and practical help to the mothers rather than just criticise them for getting pregnant.
    I’m pro life and on board with all of that.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2018-05-26 at 04:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Seig is German

Zeig is english
    Seig is not a german word, nor is Zeig a english word.

its really not hard to find out with google how the phrase is spelled correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    The way to prevent drunk driving is to not be drunk in the first place. Responsibility, I don't think it means what you think it means.
    Pregnancy happens by accident all the time. Contraception is not 100% foolproof. Hell, even surgical contraception can fail. Not everyone wants to have a child and if the unexpected happens, an abortion is a responsible decision.

Our (at least in the U.S.) child services are overburdened with more children than they can place and with less money every year. The responsible thing to do when you do not want or cannot take care of a child is to abort the pregnancy.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Tell that to a 12yo pregnant because her father raped her.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    No. You're confusing responsibility with punishment. You want to punish women who fell pregnant as having an abortion is quite literally taking responsibility.
    Because there was absolutely nothing that could have been done BEFORE. Right. Please don't think any further than you do, it might actually hurt you physically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good news, thankful to hear good news on this forum at times.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    As it should be.