Poll: Is your subscription active?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Question Are you subscribed at the moment?

The BfA is less than 3 months away from us.Some people are trying their best to get their MT appearance.Some are casually raiding/running m+.Some are taking part in PvP or RP.And what about you? Are you currently subscribed/playing or is your account frozen and you're waiting for the BfA?
    If you're currently playing,how do you spend your time in game atm?
    Personally my subscription is active but recently I don't have so much time to play and when I do,I log on,chat a bit with my guildmates and log off due to the fact,that I see no motivation in running m+ and raiding,since BfA is around the corner.

I don't have an active sub because I paid for game time with tokens. I'm paid through 2020 some time.

I just leveled a Void Elf Monk. I'm gearing him out now. There's more to the game than M+ and raiding.

My raiding guild died and my server combo is pretty dead in general, so I'm leveling alts up to max on another, lively realm for BfA.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    The BfA is less than 3 months away from us.Some people are trying their best to get their MT appearance.Some are casually raiding/running m+.Some are taking part in PvP or RP.And what about you? Are you currently subscribed/playing or is your account frozen and you're waiting for the BfA?
    Personally my subscription is active but recently I don't have so much time to play and when I do,I log on,chat a bit with my guildmates and log off due to the fact,that I see no motivation in running m+ and raiding,since BfA is around the corner.
    mine's active but I'm more interested in pilfering as much gold as i can than raiding or M+

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, partially because I pay using WoW Tokens.

I'm currently making more than a WoW Token costs per week so real charge to play. I also want to make a push towards doing all Mage Towers (16/36 right now, slacking), attempt to get all Legendaries and level a Monk. In addition to this I want to level some other Alts, and attempt to get some Elite PVP Ensembles. Was hoping to have the Warrior one but my usual 2's partner seems to quit to play Fortnite.

I still have things to do in game. I'm bored at times, but overall find things to do and still have some friends playing for Weekly M+
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    I don't have an active sub because I paid for game time with tokens. I'm paid through 2020 some time.

I just leveled a Void Elf Monk. I'm gearing him out now. There's more to the game than M+ and raiding.
    That's an active subscription regardless

yeh still got a few things left to do also my guild is still raiding tho if i finish the prestige grind and get all the old raid sets for mog i will most likely consider unsubing

10+ Year Old Account
    I do not believe we need this subject every quarter of the year.

Yes, I'm still subscribed, and I'm still active playing.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Just doing order hall missions and emissaries on my three 110 characters every so often. There isn't much else to do, other than Seat of the Pantheon LFR, Greater invasion and maybe weekly M+. I do the last three if my will is strong enough to make me go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Twen View Post
    My raiding guild died and my server combo is pretty dead in general, so I'm leveling alts up to max on another, lively realm for BfA.
    Something like this. I'm subbed but we are only like 3-4 people active in my guild now. We killed Argus in december and stoped raiding in january.
    Tbh I kinda like it. I can focus more on alts, farming whatever item/pet/mogg, lvl some toons to 110.

Yep, effortless gold means sub ticks on, even if I only log on once a day for about 10 minutes.

No, but only because my sub expired while I was on holiday, and I'm still on holiday. I recently came back after quitting early in 7.2 so I have plenty to do before pre-patch: a few more mage towers, finishing allied race rep grinds and levelling a couple of alts, and deciding if I can be bothered to do the Field Medic farming.
    Last edited by Glowbear; 2018-05-29 at 12:07 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    During this type of downtime I used to pimp a BG twink out and have some fun that way. WoD was great for this, because all the downtime meant good queues and a surprising amount of others with same idea in the lvl 70-74 bracket. Unfortuneately stat templates really gimped this, but last I heard the lvl 29 bracket is pretty alive thanks to allied races.

Nope. Away since early May, not planning to return for the time being. I'm taking a break from WoW. I could have done that bit earlier but I allowed my sub to tick for the next period. So I stayed "in" the game without really doing anything and not logging in for two weeks, then checking some missions and again leaving for another two weeks. I have reached what I wanted, I don't raid, PvP, getting MT appearance is not a goal for me. I have every class on max level, some decent gear, all artifacts and class mounts. There's nothing more I'm currently interested in.

Hence the break, some vacations and R&R from WoW. By the time BfA arrives I'll have my batteries charged and will return then. No point in playing now, the more stuff to do later, the better. BfA will last for at least 2 years so plenty of time to get everything. This approach worked well with Legion, so...

Until then - I'm re-newing my SWTOR and Wildstar accounts. Been ages since I played those and I'm almost shocked that I still have my characters there.

Left just before the Aunt Horace raid came out. I'll be back probably a few weeks before BFA comes out, if I stick to my normal routine.

Yes, still casually raiding with my guild. We already got AOTC so we just run alts through a few hours a week for fun. I also collect transmog, and pvp a bit, also catching some alts up.

Deleted
    Yes, started a fresh Horde after a few years as alliance. 937 ilvl Shaman, now i am into Normal Argus (pug) and Mage towers challenges.

I wasn't subscribed for only two months during Legion. During WoD I couldn't stay subscribed even for three months in a row.

Now I'm just preparing my alts for the expansion, finishing mage towers, etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    Been working on leveling Allied Races and saving gold for the 5 Mil Mount. Doing xmog farms and spending more time with classes that I feel "weaker" on. There really isn't any shortage of things for me to do at the moment.

Nope, 3+months now unsubbed...