Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I think the reliquary guy is supposed to just be the Highest ranking member on Zandalar. Not the entire organisation.

Anyway, the Void Elves are insane. Their reasoning for joining the Alliance makes no sense and their hopes of reunification are delusional considering their mere presence is a threat to every Elf in Quel'thalas.

I hope Blizzard does more to show the Blood Elves’ loyalty to the Horde. I want to see the look on Alleria and Umbric’s face when their ‘crack squad’ is faced with an army of patriotic Blood Elves charging them down and chanting ‘For the Horde!’.

Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    i mean half of the alliance war campaign you kill non-combatants, mainly people excavating stuff in voldun.
    Saurfang: "Alliance cowards! They're executing our defenseless civilians! There is no honor in such barbarism!"

Grunt: "Sir, we're done lining up the unarmed elves and humans."

Saurfang: "Wha'? Oh, good! Axes at the ready, gents!"

Alleria is one of the noblest and kindest individuals on Azeroth. Despite wielding a power that corrupts the mind, and having been forsaken by her own people, she holds no grudge towards the Blood Elves, and instead seeks to unite her people under the Alliance, for in the Alliance, she finds the only redemption for the murderous government of Quel'thalas. Her patience is unmatched, as she is able to resist every single day the whispers of the shadows that would eagerly lure them into madness.

In fact, Alleria is the most honorable of the Windrunners. Unlike her Undead sister, she actually cares about honor and is not willing to kill her own people, nor use cowardly chemical weapons. And, unlike her Quel'dorei sister, she is not willing to butcher civilians like pigs in their shops or out in the streets.

The Windrunner family will forever be stained by the actions of monsters the likes of Sylvanas and Vereesa -- And only Alleria, the oldest of the sisters, the one who has always been the most sensible and reasonable, can redeem her family's ancient heritage, and lead Blood Elves and Void Elves alike to a new, shining age of unity.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2018-05-29 at 12:36 PM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Alleria Windrunner View Post
    Alleria is one of the noblest and kindest individuals on Azeroth. Despite wielding a power that corrupts the mind, and having been forsaken by her own people, she holds no grudge towards the Blood Elves, and instead seeks to unite her people under the Alliance, for in the Alliance, she finds the only redemption for the murderous government of Quel'thalas. Her patience is unmatched, as she is able to resist every single day the whispers of the shadows that would eagerly lure them into madness.

In fact, Alleria is the most honorable of the Windrunners. Unlike her Undead sister, she actually cares about honor and is not willing to kill her own people, nor use cowardly chemical weapons. And, unlike her Quel'dorei sister, she is not willing to butcher civilians like pigs in their shops or out in the streets.

The Windrunner family will forever be stained by the actions of monsters the likes of Sylvanas and Vereesa -- And only Alleria, the oldest of the sisters, the one who has always been the most sensible and reasonable, can redeem her family's ancient heritage, and lead Blood Elves and Void Elves alike to a new, shining age of unity.
    Damn, sometimes I wish I were into putting quotes into my sig
    Last edited by ls-; 2018-05-29 at 12:40 PM.

Its like you try to be wrong on purpose.

It is proven that elves do not have brains, so that's why they're very dumb... and yes, this applies to Night elves, nightbornes etc. but especially to Blood Elves

I am not wrong. If you are not able to discuss Alleria -- Simply concede and leave the thread. There is nothing wrong with that! I realize that deep, complex and well-written characters the likes of Alleria are simply... not for everyone. You need to have a very high understanding of her lore to start discussing about her, her intentions, her struggles. She is not a cheap character like Thrall or Anduin. She is easily the most complex Warcraft character when it comes to the Alliance.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Any race that joins the Horde are misguided, or have been deceived. It's our job as Alliance to show them the error of their way so they can one day stand as one and fight for the true cause.

I am not wrong. If you are not able to discuss Alleria -- Simply concede and leave the thread. There is nothing wrong with that! I realize that deep, complex and well-written characters the likes of Alleria are simply... not for everyone. You need to have a very high understanding of her lore to start discussing about her, her intentions, her struggles. She is not a cheap character like Thrall or Anduin. She is easily the most complex Warcraft character when it comes to the Alliance.
    That speaks more about Alliance than Alleria.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Any race that joins the Horde are misguided, or have been deceived. It's our job as Alliance to show them the error of their way so they can one day stand as one and fight for the true cause.
    Ah yes, the Human Potential, what a perfect cause.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    "were going to keep killing blood elves till they join us."

"Why won't the blood elves join us, muh human potential."

Here is hoping blood elves start executing any void elf they find if they haven't already. Violence seems to be the only language they can understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    That speaks more about Alliance than Alleria.

Also damn, it gets hard to differentiate satire from an actual love of Alleria.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account

She seemingly tried for all of 5 minutes to convince Lor'themar that the Horde was the wrong faction for the blood elves to align themselves with. Why didn't she try to get Lor'themar's perspective on why Sylvanas has taken up the mantle of warchief or why the blood elves are now so reluctant to rejoin the Alliance?
    It'd take less than 5 minutes for Lor'themar to tell Alleria of the attempted murder of Kael'thas by Garithos or the Kirin Tor's seeming indifference to this injustice that was going to take place in their city (and against one of their highest ranking leaders!) or how the Kaldorei saboteurs invaded Quel'Thalas and were attempting to disrupt the arcane sanctums, cutting the blood elves off from what little magical reserves they had left, really kicking them while they were down.

It would seem that Alleria doesn't really want to hear the Sin'dorei side of the story because that would inconvenience her and force her to decide between her religious zealot husband and half-blood son and her homeland and people.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    "were going to keep killing blood elves till they join us."

"Why won't the blood elves join us, muh human potential."

Here is hoping blood elves start executing any void elf they find if they haven't already. Violence seems to be the only language they can understand.
    What is all this talk of "HUMAN POTENTIAL" I keep seeing? Is it something Golden wrote? Is she going full Knaak? Cos you should never go full Knaak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Ah yes, the Human Potential, what a perfect cause.
    "In the end all shall serve the masters"

Its just that for void elves the masters are humans rather than eldritch abominations.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn the Second View Post
    What is all this talk of "HUMAN POTENTIAL" I keep seeing? Is it something Golden wrote? Is she going full Knaak? Cos you should never go full Knaak.
    Its about shandris going insane about some sweet human meme character full of "human potential" that evil horde underestimates.

Deleted
    They should have execute Umbric on the spot after his void fetish has been revealed. And Alleria too after sunwell instead of banishing her. Both of them are treacherous scum.

5+ Year Old Account
    So after one thousand years fighting demons she comes home, she find out that the Alliance is ruled by a teenager that wasn't even born when SHE LEFT AZEROTH, decides to take the guy she never met and knows nothing about as her king.

She doesn't bother at all to understand what happened in the 30 years that have passed on Azeroth and why the blood elves call themselves blood elves, how Anesterian (HER KING when she left Quel'thalas to hunt orcs alongside humans) and Kael'thas have died. She doesn't care about the burden Lorthemar had on his shoulders after Scourge butchery(she doesn't even know or seem to care in any way how many of her brethren died during those events). But she comes to Quel'Thalas and calls the Regent Lord a warchief puppet...

So at the moment Alleria is nothing but talking out of her ass about events she doesn't know shit about or have only heard gossip/rumors. What your "omfg complex character" needs is a bloody "History of Azeroth for dummies" book. Do some research about what happened in all those years you were gone. Afterwards choose and see whom would you be "allied" with. Do your homework otherwise you're just talking nonsense.

That's why Alleria is nothing but a joke of a character.
    "FOR MY PEOPLE AND TO BRING THEM TO THE ALLIANCE I MUST KILL MY PEOPLE". - Alleria 2018 campaign presidency
    Last edited by Dudas; 2018-05-29 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn the Second View Post
    It was something Shandris said to Arieiel in an earlier build ("Even in your final moments, you fail to see the true potential of humans.") - which, to be fair, is a lot less ridiculous given context (she was shooting back the final words at Arieiel, as the later told her "It's a shame you're fighting alongside this filthy human, Shandris! Such short, insignificant lives" earlier) . It seems to have been scrapped in the more recent builds, but alas, the meme has already kicked in.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2018-05-29 at 01:32 PM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Deleted
    The nightborne reqruitment scenario* makes it clear that no void elf(Alleria included) can ever return home, because the Sunwell has a sort of allergic reaction to their presence, starting to summon omnicidal void-creatures nonstop. So even if Silvermoon would rejoin the Alliance somehow, they would still remain exiled from there.

*It's utterly retarded that such an important piece of racial lore is available only to another race on the opposite faction. Nice job breaking it, Blizz.

A peacefulo unification of all high elves is longer possible. Their old kingdom is no longer what it was as their society got destroyed, partially revived and then completely fractured into various factions, organizations and affiliated groups that have absolutely nothing in common anymore.

Quel'thalas is the kingdom of the blood elves, not all high elves. The only way Alleria can bring that place into the Alliance is by killing off the entire current leadership and all like-minded blood elves, but even with her in charge it would no longer be Quel'thalas the way it used to be because she's a void elf.

They're not intentionally sabotaging anything - but blizzard's writers have the approximate skill of a grade 7 boy obsessed with boobs so it's no surprise they've written characters with a) no depth and b) no actual sense.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I think the reliquary guy is supposed to just be the Highest ranking member on Zandalar. Not the entire organisation.

Anyway, the Void Elves are insane. Their reasoning for joining the Alliance makes no sense and their hopes of reunification are delusional considering their mere presence is a threat to every Elf in Quel'thalas.

I hope Blizzard does more to show the Blood Elves’ loyalty to the Horde. I want to see the look on Alleria and Umbric’s face when their ‘crack squad’ is faced with an army of patriotic Blood Elves charging them down and chanting ‘For the Horde!’.
    Patriotic Blood Elves are the one who bombed Theramore, where most of their High Elf cousins lived, and invaded Darnassus. Strangely enough, these < Horde Loyalists > are usually called rogue actors in order to separate their crimes from the rest of the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    Because elves are evil, treacherous and dumb, a dangerous cocktail. Look at Umbric, who is somehow happy to kill his own people just.. because. Look at Thallysra, who is willing to attack half of the people who liberated her shitty city just.. because. And let's not forget Kael'thas, who betrayed the man that saved him and his wretched race from justice, just.. because. And don't get me started on Sylvanas, Liadrin or Illidan.
    When the Garithos mindset's the best mindset.