Page 17 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I feel its extremely shitty way to play for everyone but i can lynch one of the people with one post. Its just that it defuses everything and barely anything is gained. There are other methods to dealing with it this game...
    That is basically it.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Because you have. He does it when he's town and he's a D1 target (at least that's what I remember). I could be wrong here, but I feel like it's every time this situation comes up without fail and as he said... he's been in every game since he joined (so that's quite a few times it's come up).

Vote: Arialla

I'd like you to do a little more today, please.

@Blood Fox, you too...
    I can get along with inactive lynch. I think a lot of players can, but I think you put that vote too early in a day phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Apparently I never cast a vote. Unfortunately, I don't care much for the current trains. Graeham and Crackle read like feuding townies.
    It appears so. Not like maf to maf exchange. I don't think Graeham and Crackle are scumbuddies. If Crackle is mafia than Graeham is town and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    - A No-lynch is clearly not an option -- though it might be a good idea to lynch Val just to make him understand that point.
    Voting no-lynch is such a big scum tell on this forum, that doing it is just too dangerous for scum player to try. Lynching Val just to make him understand might be too hash move.

unvote

vote: Bloodfox

@Reticence

Remember my 'fight' with Dendrek two games back? My clash with Crackleslap was along the same lines. It's scum who typically double down on the chance to lynch me - they love exploiting me as a mislynch. So when Dendrek backed off two games ago I felt I could trust him. I now have a similar opinion of Crackle. If he wanted to take the 'easy' route and not lynch a lurker, he could have continued to push on me.

If that makes sense?

unvote

Arialla has appeared for a short while. I still not a fan of BF's lack of being here...

Or of the Crackle and Graeham trains because they've stalled out some. Votes are getting spread kind of thin as well. I'm here and will be for the deadline unless another meeting suddenly crops up. I'll have a choice made on where I want to end up by then.

10+ Year Old Account
    unvote
    Vote: blood fox

Death to the lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

unvote

Arialla has appeared for a short while. I still not a fan of BF's lack of being here...

Is that Arialla's post good enough for you? Do you think that is all there is going to be from Arialla?

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Is that Arialla's post good enough for you? Do you think that is all there is going to be from Arialla?
    Today? Definitely. I would be surprised if Arialla comes back again this game day.

I'm hoping for more for sure still. I'm not "satisfied" by any means. But I can't leave a vote on Arialla when there is some one being worse about the whole thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    I see I'm the only one suspicious of the Graeham/Crackle interaction. Or how quickly it went away at the first thought it could be town on town.

Neither are getting lynched today, so I'll lot my vote somewhere it can be useful.

Unvote
    Vote: BloodFox

Well rip flood box, I won't bother with a vote unless it's needed
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like the Crackle / Graeham interaction, but them stopping so quickly doesn't draw suspicions. Neither scum nor town want to get on anyones bad side on day one.

I won't be voting for Blood Fox today. Starting this game on a holiday weekend wasn't the best idea and I wont punish someone for not being around. I get that it is no longer the weekend, but it is still early in the actual day.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    but it is still early in the actual day.
    And by that I assume you mean because it's still 'morning' in some parts of the US.

It's pretty close to the deadline. Can we have an official vote count dear wonderful mods?

10+ Year Old Account
    And by that I assume you mean because it's still 'morning' in some parts of the US.

It's pretty close to the deadline. Can we have an official vote count dear wonderful mods?
    Correct.

I have no problem lynching Blood Fox later in the game if he's still MIA, but at this point in the game an AFK player isn't that harmful.

Vote count requested:

Blood Fox(5) Graeham(#267), Crackleslap(#295), SatsuBL(#321), Lora(#324), Marack(#325)
    Lora(3) Bageloaf(#115), JynxieJ(#132), Virothe(#166)
    Val(2) Shirokitsune(#264), Crissi(#301)
    Dendrek(1) Cruelle(#14)
    Graeham(1) Kryllian(#59)
    SatsuBL(1) Decagon(#78)
    Crackleslap(1) Strikered(#121)
    No-lynch(1) Val(#178)
    Kel(1) Dendrek(#188)
    Largehorn(1) Reticence(#262)

Day 1 Deadline

With 26 players alive, it takes 14 to reach a majority lynch.

You guys don't actually think Blood is choosing not to post, do you? Blood skipped the last game. And he doesn't lurk. Lynching him D1 when he can't defend himself is pretty shitty.

- - - Updated - - -

If Blood flips town, I'm going to be suspicious of Lora and Graeham. This feels like a coordinated effort to save one of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys don't actually think Blood is choosing not to post, do you? Blood skipped the last game. And he doesn't lurk. Lynching him D1 when he can't defend himself is pretty shitty.

- - - Updated - - -

If Blood flips town, I'm going to be suspicious of Lora and Graeham. This feels like a coordinated effort to save one of them.
    Lynch the lurker is an easy scum play.

7+ Year Old Account
    Unvote

Forgot Blood didn't play last game.
    Won't vote Arialla since 1st game back in a while.

I'll be around if needed, but minority lynch still puts blood at 4 and ahead of everyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not a fan of any day one train, and you're for sure not wrong about it being odd for blood to straight not post. So I would hope it's a game thing and not a RL thing

That said I should be around for the next couple hours and I will switch to ensure a vote if it's needed but I'm not going to right now.

- - - Updated - - -

You all could join me on the Lora train /shrug

he can't defend himself is pretty shitty.
    Shitty yes, but someone has to die. The shitty part will be if others "disappear" and BF would have been around.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the reasoning for the Lora votes?

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    I see I'm the only one suspicious of the Graeham/Crackle interaction. Or how quickly it went away at the first thought it could be town on town.

Neither are getting lynched today, so I'll lot my vote somewhere it can be useful.

Unvote
    Vote: BloodFox
    I think I know Greaham well enough to think he is very hesitant to vote on his scum buddies. No they are not scumbuddies. I also know that lynching between them gives town most info out of of all other trains.

However I find Crackle way more towny than Greaham, and I said I don't want to lynch Greaham or Dendrek today. That wasn't a promise but yeah I said it. Now I regret it a bit.

Lora lynch doesn't give as much information. Lora was scummy enough to get town votes and get bus votes from scum at the same rate. I think that Lora is about 45% scum and 55% town at this point and it is better thay lynching at random, it stays as a backup vote for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I'm not a fan of any day one train, and you're for sure not wrong about it being odd for blood to straight not post. So I would hope it's a game thing and not a RL thing

That said I should be around for the next couple hours and I will switch to ensure a vote if it's needed but I'm not going to right now.

- - - Updated - - -

You all could join me on the Lora train /shrug
    You're just butthurt that I didnt choose you. You're not special.
    Last edited by Lora; 2018-05-29 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.