Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    >Muslim
    >Ape

What about this is racist exactly?
    I highly doubt you are asking this with honesty. If you are, I suggest googling why it is wrong to call people of color apes. If you aren't, then that is a horrible thing to say, and I hope you can find shame in yourself eventually.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was that show still going? Jesus xD
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I highly doubt you are asking this with honesty. If you are, I suggest googling why it is wrong to call people of color apes. If you aren't, then that is a horrible thing to say, and I hope you can find shame in yourself eventually.
    I don't see the issue. Literally every human you have you have ever met is an ape.

It’s not a huge secret that Roseanne Barr, the star of the ABC hit sitcom, is a rampant conspiracy theorist who likely spends a little too much time in the annals of the internet.

But a glance at Barr’s Twitter feed early Tuesday morning should alarm even the most ardent QAnon-crazy: she falsely claimed Chelsea Clinton was married to the nephew of every anti-Semite’s favorite boogeyman, George Soros, who she accused of trying to “overthrow” the “constitutional republic”, raved about CIA mind control, called Chris Cillizza a “a fucking mouth breather”, called Hillary Clinton “a colostomy jug cuz full of shite,” and made a racist attack on a former Obama official.

Barr’s frantic Twitter marathon kicked off with two tweets — which have since been deleted — claiming Chelsea Clinton was married to George Soros‘s nephew, a (false) rumor that was initially spread by Scott Baio, of all people:

https://www.mediaite.com/online/rose...hris-cillizza/

Looks like Roseanne launched a broadside at at least half a dozen people.

She's a stand up comedian, stand up comedians say crazy stuff all the time.

claiming she is the baby of the Muslim Brotherhood and Planet of the Apes

I've never even heard of Vaerie Jarrett, why attack her?
    Last edited by Independent voter; 2018-05-29 at 06:51 PM.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Civic nationalists have no answer to the identity politics of the left, namely black identity politics, which is what the kneeling was about, so they pretended it was about the flag.
    So, as I said, indignant outrage.

Hopefully your Civic Nationalists start getting upset with the star-splanged napkins used to whipe burget grease and then thrown in the trash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    how the fuck is she colored? she doesn't even have typical black facial features. her skin's about the same tone as mine, and i'm half-italian.

what the fuck are you people smoking?
    Her parents were both African American. She is light skinned due to having white in her bloodline, but it doesn't make her any less black.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    how the fuck is she colored? she doesn't even have typical black facial features. her skin's about the same tone as mine, and i'm half-italian.

what the fuck are you people smoking?
    shes black. you dont have to look like wesley snipes to be black.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see the issue. Literally every human you have you have ever met is an ape.
    humans are not apes. learn some fucking biology before you spout nonsense.

So is ABC going to cancel the The View too after all the things Joy Beyar says or is the double standard still the name of the game.
    "Chaos boils in my veins."

Quote Originally Posted by Maleagant View Post
    So is ABC going to cancel the The View too after all the things Joy Beyar says or is the double standard still the name of the game.
    she goes around calling black people apes?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    It’s not a huge secret that Roseanne Barr, the star of the ABC hit sitcom, is a rampant conspiracy theorist who likely spends a little too much time in the annals of the internet.

But a glance at Barr’s Twitter feed early Tuesday morning should alarm even the most ardent QAnon-crazy: she falsely claimed Chelsea Clinton was married to the nephew of every anti-Semite’s favorite boogeyman, George Soros, who she accused of trying to “overthrow” the “constitutional republic”, raved about CIA mind control, called Chris Cillizza a “a fucking mouth breather”, called Hillary Clinton “a colostomy jug cuz full of shite,” and made a racist attack on a former Obama official.

Barr’s frantic Twitter marathon kicked off with two tweets — which have since been deleted — claiming Chelsea Clinton was married to George Soros‘s nephew, a (false) rumor that was initially spread by Scott Baio, of all people:

https://www.mediaite.com/online/rose...hris-cillizza/

Looks like Roseanne launched a broadside at at least half a dozen people.

She's a stand up comedian, stand up comedians say crazy stuff all the time.

claiming she is the baby of the Muslim Brotherhood and Planet of the Apes

I've never even heard of Vaerie Jarrett, why attack her?
    because she worked for obama

Her parents were both African American. She is light skinned due to having white in her bloodline, but it doesn't make her any less black.
    This is a prime example of why race doesn't make a bit of fucking sense

If you believe that the intent was to disrespect the flag, than that is a you problem.
    There are actions that simply disrespect the flag by nature without regard for intention. Letting the flag touch the ground, regardless of intent, is a disrespectful action and the flag is supposed to be properly destroyed in a particular fashion as well. Imagine how fast you'd be in front of a court martial if you refused to salute the flag out of protest of <insert your favorite important political topic> as a military member. Why do you think Alejandro Villanueva didn't join the Steeler's protest? You think he's in favor of police brutality? No, he's a former ranger and understands what the flag stands for and that it's not a podium to be used for whatever your political agenda is (this includes by Presidential candidates *cough*).

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post

- - - Updated - - -

humans are not apes. learn some fucking biology before you spout nonsense.
    Lolwat. We are Great Apes you dipshit.

Infracted - flaming
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2018-05-29 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    like, i don't care to defend roseanne, i don't really have a stake in that, and the show was absolutely dogshit.

i just... i look at that woman, i don't even see a hint of black. her hair's not got the thickness, she's got a pointy white chick nose, it... like nothing would have ever told me she was black had it not been for this. i wonder if roseanne even knew she was black?

She's not wrong about Islam (it's not a race, you can be prejudiced though) and George Soros. Soros really is an asshole.
    In his owns words https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8Id0-Lsyr0

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    It comes down to sponsors. ABC initially just made her apologize then an hour later are cancelling. More than likely, sponsors got involved and were pulling out of the show so ABC pulled the plug.
    I have no doubt, but those sponsors should also show some consistency as well. Too much fickleness going around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully one day in human history, there won't be anyone who isn't a mix of all races. We'll never live to see that day, so for now, we have to work with what we have. Hopefully we can all learn to tolerate and hopefully even accept one another without having to attack people based on the color of their skin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering "race" has always essentially been a thing used by racists to denigrate other humans, it's not supposed to make sense.

"Ethnicity" is a better term due to it refering to what part of the world you and your ancestry is from. There's only one human race.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavian View Post
    It is equally as bad. Had she called a white woman an ape, it would have been perfectly fine because double standards (like saying the 'n' word as white vs black individual). And disrespecting the flag is disrespecting the sacrifices of all lives that fought for our rights and freedoms regardless of color.
    Calling a white person an ape is different because of the context of race relations in the U.S. I don't understand how you can't see that unless you're willfully ignorant or arguing in bad faith.

Quote Originally Posted by KingKaom View Post
    You can disrespect the flag and country and kneel for the anthem and it’s pat on the head sparky. Don’t you dare make a joke as a comedian though, that’s out of bounds.

Fuck the liberal elite ruling class.
    It wasn't a joke, and kneeling isn't disrespecting the flag, the fact that NFL players only started doing such a ceremonie because of advertisement money is the real disrespect to the flag.

oh wait its a troll account.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well, this thread has gone stupid places.