Page 23 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Anyone up to the challange to calulate as to how much money Lora had at the and of a day and if that was enough to buy any of the lots? ;p

That is what their killer got.
    If the list of traits available are randomized for each trait for each player, than multiple people will need to tell the thread how much a trait was worth.

Tired + $151
    Survivor + $141
    Fake Will + $164
    Bully - $237
    Lone Wolf - $260

Oh right mystery box auction. Still a mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I mean dendrek was kind of obvious at the end there. Who doesn't check log in times I swear to god.

Intereting on the lora kill though. Play was anti town but was sufficiently chaotic that it might have been better to keep them around. Unless one of the scum has the politician trait.

Also, I think definitely multi scum teams. That poison takes a day to activate, so...multiple mafia and a SK? a mafian and 2 SKs? a mafia, a SK, and a vigi?
    Can't be a vigi unless it was in the secret lot.

Ninja -806
    Paranoid +160
    Miller +151

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    If the list of traits available are randomized for each trait for each player, than multiple people will need to tell the thread how much a trait was worth.

Tired + $151
    Survivor + $141
    Fake Will + $164
    Bully - $237
    Lone Wolf - $260
    We can't do this anymore now. Prices were randomed also. My Fake Will was +157

- - - Updated - - -

But using the traits I had access to and your lists with prices I came to Lora having about $80. So could buy nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Can't be a vigi unless it was in the secret lot.
    true, and going back, the hint doesn't exactly line up with a kill power. Could be wrong but then that means 3 scum teams.

I'll be back after I just relax form a stressful work day. but my initial thoughts are you cant clear graeham or crackle right now.

Just of note Fake Will was +164 for me too but ok. We can figure it out if it was randomsied.

Deleted
    Also

Vote Reticence
    Is this a day two thing that you both do to each other or was there a reason?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    #306 rubbed me the wrong way too.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Eh? So you distrust them both? Or you feel the same about something else?

For what it's worth, I don't consider this an alignment tell for Val, though don't let that stop you from voting him for it. :P

* tilts head

No, I did not mention Blood Fox, but that doesn't mean I'm not keeping an eye on him. I saw no point in questioning you about a player who has yet to do anything, and is probably only on your scum list because they have yet to do anything. However, I also didn't mention Marack, so that was a slight misrepresentation on your part.

Not gonna lie, Graeham, this rubbed me the wrong way. I don't begrudge you your intent to bring more attention to Blood Fox, but I don't care much for being projected onto or editorialized to that end, and that's how that read to me.

Suspicious. What could he possibly have done to earn your trust?
    This felt 'off to me yesterday. When Blood flipped at the end of the day, Ret immediately came to mind. This wasn't his only post that turned me away but I feel it is the most representative of what I'm getting at. I smell deflection.

Not too keen on Arialla or shiro either.

If it is because he bought cop and got guily than I sorry for you Val that you bought such a crappy role this game.

Anyway, whats the reason Val?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok thanks.

7+ Year Old Account
    So they scum team likely used BF's power to find the cost of either the investigation or the kill and then upped their bid by $1 given the uneven pricing of those two. The question is who did they funnel the money to on their team to make the high bids? Also Dang some of you had a lot of money to spend!

Dendrek probably didn't do the kill for that team. If they have someone with the Bounty Hunter trait they'll be using them and then funneling the money to their buyer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alls I wants to say is this:

Dendrek, Mafia, was killed N1
    CALLED IT. Sorta. I didn't know he was mafia. But I did say I don't like the over analytical playstyle lol

- - - Updated - - -

three deaths though likely means there's two mafia teams. Maybe? Or two serial killers. Or a Vigi and sk. Probably Vigi and sk. Though two mafia teams is viable with this setup.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I'm poor.

- - - Updated - - -

Filthy thieves. I hope it wasn't Town who targeted me...

Oh no, Not Robo!

Now I'm the only Canadian standing and there is nothing to keep Kray's ire off me ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I mean dendrek was kind of obvious at the end there. Who doesn't check log in times I swear to god.
    I sure don't. The last thing I want to spend my time on during one of these games is watching when people are logging in so I can tell if they're "really lurking". Either they're contributing enough or they're not.

Tired + $151
    Survivor + $141
    Fake Will + $164
    Bully - $237
    Lone Wolf - $260
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    We can't do this anymore now. Prices were randomed also. My Fake Will was +157
    Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Just of note Fake Will was +164 for me too but ok. We can figure it out if it was randomsied.
    Can confirm that at least one of the traits on Val's list was priced differently for me, so this seems like a dead end.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    This is not a thing that we do.

The Robo kill is a bit surprising to me. The best that I can figure is someone suspected he was scum based on his fluff, but that seems like an odd call to make on D1. It's possible he's just lived long enough in recent games that people felt alright killing him, but I haven't been around enough to know for sure.

Given minority lynch, there is probably at least one scum sitting on the tail end of Blood Fox' train for brownie points. Of course, if someone was perceptive enough to know that was the direction things were going, they might have been willing to push his train over the edge since he wasn't around anyway.

Time to reread Dendrek's posts. I was undecided on him at the end; I didn't think he'd defend Blood that hard as scum, but post (#411) kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    So they scum team likely used BF's power to find the cost of either the investigation or the kill and then upped their bid by $1 given the uneven pricing of those two. The question is who did they funnel the money to on their team to make the high bids? Also Dang some of you had a lot of money to spend!

Dendrek probably didn't do the kill for that team. If they have someone with the Bounty Hunter trait they'll be using them and then funneling the money to their buyer.
    So would you(or anyone else) be suspicious of someone who had 0 dollars before the day started?

This felt 'off to me yesterday. When Blood flipped at the end of the day, Ret immediately came to mind. This wasn't his only post that turned me away but I feel it is the most representative of what I'm getting at. I smell deflection.
    How is it deflection?

3 kills, 2 mafia dead already, can't be a coincidence, we're looking at multiple mafia teams most likely. This could mean the town is only half the game and actually does not have a money-majority by default

This definitely throws my day 1 plan out the window. Combined with the fact that we don't know and have no way of proving who won each power I'll have to come up with something much more clever now.

I was worried this was going to be a long game, but we're already up to 4 kills now that the assassin can have poisoned someone last night. And today just added another kill.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2018-05-30 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    How is it deflection?
    As Graeham had said: you ignored the issue of Blood Fox until called out, and then reacted rather defensively. Given the timing... hm...