Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    Well apparently I should be thankful I don't work where you do.
    You’re not answering the question. Washing hands for touching skin is irrational unless you get fecal matter onto your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    After, sure... why would I wash my hands before I go to the toilet? WTF?! That's some OCD right there.
    It's common sense, not OCD. You wash your hands before eating to avoid introducing all sorts of pathogens in your mouth, so why wouldn't you do the same before peeing? Is it ok to pass germs to the urinary tract, but not the mouth?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    Why are people getting so defensive because I ask why you don't wash after you poop? I often can tell who are people who poop and not shower during the day, because the waft of poop smell inevitably follows them around.
    It sounds like you're sniffing peoples assholes like other animals do...

Depends, some restroom sink areas seem much dirtier than I would want. If it’s clean and a touch free soap and water dispenser I probably use it, but depends on the overall cleanliness of the area.

I wash hands before and after peeing as I'm not a monkey.

Depends, some restroom sink areas seem much dirtier than I would want. If it’s clean and a touch free soap and water dispenser I probably use it, but depends on the overall cleanliness of the area.

WTF about showering after poos. Some folks poo out WTF people.

But it lets me climb better!

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Bacteria forms on your genitals throughout the day and not the good kind. So you are not clean just becasue you didn't piss on your hands.
    Name one girl that's demanded you wash your dick before sticking it in her mouth... Now you're tell me that touching it with your hands is disgusting?

I pee hands free, and poop in the shower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Takes me 5 minutes, and why would you ever poo in a public bathroom? You walk around for the rest of the day with a waft of poo smell floating around you, unless it's a clean one or you carry baby wipes around.
    If you smell like shit all day after you poop I'd suggest seeing a doctor or practicing better hygiene. That isn't normal.

People should always wash their hands.

To quote Churchill:

Young man [after seeing Churchill leave the bathroom without washing his hands]: At Eton, they taught us to wash our hands after using the toilet.
    Churchill: At Harrow, they taught us not to piss on our hands.

I see people often shamelessly tuck their penis away then pull the door open and walk around touching everything and everyone, their hand inevitably smelling of pee and/or sweat and/or spreading their STDs everywhere.

Do any of you who do it have a justification for this other than being really lazy and/or lacking hygienic education?

Same question to people who don't shower after they poo.
    Man...where I work I've seen straight up savagery.

So there I am, minding my own business taking a piss(male, btw). I finish up and head to the sink and start washing my hands. While I'm doing this, I hear the toilet flush from one of the stalls. A guy comes out of it and goes straight to the exit, getting a firm grip on the door handle on his way out. I'm sitting there with water still dripping off my hands thinking "WTF?!"

Suffice to say, I used a paper-towel to open the door when I left. Naaaaaaaasssssssty!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimjinx View Post
    and poop in the shower.
    Speaking of savages.... :/

I see people often shamelessly tuck their penis away then pull the door open and walk around touching everything and everyone, their hand inevitably smelling of pee and/or sweat and/or spreading their STDs everywhere.

Do any of you who do it have a justification for this other than being really lazy and/or lacking hygienic education?

Same question to people who don't shower after they poo.
    There is no justification not washing your hands, in my city we have an outbreak of restaurant workers having Hep A...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimjinx View Post
    I pee hands free, and poop in the shower.
    Waffle stomping?

Eww That is gross!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I wash after urinating.
    Yes, I try to grab a towel on the way out to open the door because many don't wash.
    No, I don't shower after #2 unless I happen to be getting in the shower after.
    No, I don't #2 in public places unless on vacation. Control your body, not the other way around.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless you actually pee on your hands why would you feel the need to wash them after? My hands on average are dirtier than my junk is.

I wash after doing a number two though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    i should say if i get dribble on my hand then yes i will wash that off, but my gens are far cleaner than the exposed parts of my body.
    Not exposed to sunlight, your genitals are actually not that clean; covered, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    What are you spreading to begin with.
    What? You don't wash your hands before and after? I'm not spreading anything but public surfaces are, especially if people aren't washing their hands.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    WTF showers after shitting?!