Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Footage likely to vindicate officers, mayor says

According to court records, Weinman was arrested in 2016 on charges of burglary, simple assault, criminal mischief, criminal trespass and recklessly endangering. She eventually pleaded guilty to misdemeanor counts of simple assault and reckless endangerment and received probation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    lol i just know how to play the game.
    No. You're a short-sighted twit who believes that extreme solutions are the only option. All this 'police need to be brutal to maintain an image' crap. It's so macho and pathetic. Yes, police need to cultivate an image, but they serve the public first and foremost. Police need to strike a balance; they can't be seen as total pushovers, or nobody will take them seriously, but NEITHER can they afford to be seen as tyrants, as that'll incite unrest and disrespect. Your perspective is biased towards brutality and coldness -- this isn't 'knowing how to play the game'. Smart people take objective, unbiased viewpoints, and realise that extreme viewpoints are - most of the time - completely retarded.

Deleted
    hows that murder rate in London?
    Lower than most US major cities.

Also the UK =/= London, the Met is significantly more proactive, for lack of a better word, than any other UK force.

That is how they teach you how to subdue wo.en on the force, pin them down and pummel them on the head until they comply.

Perfectly acceptable behavior of course.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    “I’m a woman” Well I thought equality meant equality.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    No. You're a short-sighted twit who believes that extreme solutions are the only option. All this 'police need to be brutal to maintain an image' crap. It's so macho and pathetic. Yes, police need to cultivate an image, but they serve the public first and foremost. Police need to strike a balance; they can't be seen as total pushovers, or nobody will take them seriously, but NEITHER can they afford to be seen as tyrants, as that'll incite unrest and disrespect. Your perspective is biased towards brutality and coldness -- this isn't 'knowing how to play the game'. Smart people take objective, unbiased viewpoints, and realise that extreme viewpoints are - most of the time - completely retarded.
    ok man.

calm your fucking tits.

and go wash your hands.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

If you actually listen to it there's a hilarious moment when she screams "I'm a woman". Well that's eqality for you cause if a guy did that he'd be wearing some stiches.

10+ Year Old Account
    hows that murder rate in London?
    Less than that of New York. But what does it matter? We have more petty crime than the USA per capita, but if you bothered to research this instead of trying to act glib, you'd discover that as far as violent crime goes, the U.S. has around 4x as much violent crime per capita than the UK.

I understand research is hard for you, but please consider that the internet at your fingertips is a powerful tool, so why not use it? Oh but why research the truth when, herp derp, you can just make disingenuous assertions based on ignorance to try and slam the UK instead!

Less than that of New York. But what does it matter? We have more petty crime than the USA per capita, but if you bothered to research this instead of trying to act glib, you'd discover that as far as violent crime goes, the U.S. has around 4x as much violent crime per capita than the UK.

I understand research is hard for you, but please consider that the internet at your fingertips is a powerful tool, so why not use it?
    bro get your quotes in line, if you're trying to incite a reaction from me the only one you'll get is frustration from having to read all your dribble. your opinion i couldn't care less about.

10+ Year Old Account

and go wash your hands.
    Okay so I was literally the advocate of frequent hand-washing in a thread where you openly admit you're sometimes slack when it comes to washing your own hands, so you reply by telling ME to wash mine?

- - - Updated - - -

bro get your quotes in line, if you're trying to incite a reaction from me the only one you'll get is frustration from having to read all your dribble. your opinion i couldn't care less about.
    Why are you replying to me if you don't care what I have to say? Most of the stuff I've said isn't even dribble, it's actually pretty sensible, but hey man, your choice if you're OK carrying on being dumb

Deleted
    You sound like fun at parties Gotta love a true pessimist and cynic, eh!
    i prefer realist, nothing i posted is incorrect.

also im hella fun, because i know nothing really matters, from dust we were born and to dust we shall return, so why not have some fun along the way whilst remembering we are all equal in the end.

Okay so I was literally the advocate of frequent hand-washing in a thread where you openly admit you're sometimes slack when it comes to washing your own hands, so you reply by telling ME to wash mine?
    yep. because of all the bullshit that's being typed by them BOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAA

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Why are you replying to me if you don't care what I have to say?
    cuz i like to fight. irish heritage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    That is how they teach you how to subdue wo.en on the force, pin them down and pummel them on the head until they comply.

Perfectly acceptable behavior of course.
    she didn't get shot, so thats a lot less force than they use against men.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Advocatus Diaboli View Post
    i prefer realist, nothing i posted is incorrect.

also im hella fun, because i know nothing really matters, from dust we were born and to dust we shall return, so why not have some fun along the way whilst remembering we are all equal in the end.
    Yes, nothing you posted is incorrect, and I like to think of myself as a realist too -- but being a realist doesn't mean that you only have to focus on the negatives, either.

- - - Updated - - -

y
    cuz i like to fight. irish heritage
    Touche - /raises a drink to you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyresias View Post
    If you actually listen to it there's a hilarious moment when she screams "I'm a woman". Well that's eqality for you cause if a guy did that he'd be wearing some stiches.
    nah mate if it was equality they would have shot her :/

Quote Originally Posted by Advocatus Diaboli View Post
    she didn't get shot, so thats a lot less force than they use against men.
    That is the new bar.

Deleted
    Yes, nothing you posted is incorrect, and I like to think of myself as a realist too -- but being a realist doesn't mean that you only have to focus on the negatives, either.

- - - Updated - - -

Touche - /raises a drink to you!
    find me a positive.

7+ Year Old Account
    Police have a job outside of just policing, and it's called maintaining some clout and authority with the public.
    Only within the confines of enforcing the law. Outside of that context, they've no authority.

If an officer is seen as weak, then it can be translated as all of them are weak. They can't give an inch, or else they'll give a mile.
    This is drivel.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Vindicate them from what? Unlawful arrest? Excessive force? Look, I'll defend the police when it's necessary but at no point does an officer have the right or authority to strike an unarmed civilian. Yes, she resisted; Kicking and spitting. That's on her. But they had no valid reason to arrest her, much less hit her, and that's on them.
    Last edited by Mistame; 2018-05-31 at 11:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    That is the new bar.
    i like to set it low early in a thread, lets us skip a few pages.

lol i just know how to play the game.
    Debasing yourself to your masters so you don't get beat or murdered.